• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More NEPOTISM in Singapore -- S R Nathan's Daughter Appointed Supreme Court CEO

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please be informed that Singapore follows the Indian Penal Code that was introduced by the British in India where they ruled for nearly 350 years.

All the top law writers are also Indians like Mallal, etc...

So if the Ah neh writes top notch stuff and seem to know all about law..

Why is it when it comes to actual practicing it and doing it, they are so fucked up?

Is it Ah neh only know how to B.S and wayang and make the facade look great but when doing it, they are worst than the Third World?:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just curious if PAP IBs reading this:

1. Will they not feel embarrass?

2. Will they report to their masters?

3. Will the masters not feel embarrass?

4. Will PAP then give an answers for all these "allegations"?

5. If they don't answer does it mean that they don't care if we know?

6. Or they shitting in their pants?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if the Ah neh writes top notch stuff and seem to know all about law..

Why is it when it comes to actual practicing it and doing it, they are so fucked up?

Is it Ah neh only know how to B.S and wayang and make the facade look great but when doing it, they are worst than the Third World?:biggrin:

I respect your views.

I was just trying to help you with that information.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most likely Kinana will get a free BJ for each reporting as incentive

jw5

Loyal

Questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 - No.
Question 5 - Yes

jw5

Loyal
Someone should go and ask Woody his opinion.
His reply may be that they are an(other) exceptional family.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I often wonder how the PAP IBs sleep at night knowing full well that they have betrayed Singaporeans. Do they not have any scrap of human morality left?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they dun give a fuck because they know 60.1% of sinkies still are anal fuckable......
they dun give a shit because they know sinkies are ball-less so no arab spring type of surprises......
they dun care because they are shameless and greedy........also thick skinned and the $$$ they plunder from us more than compensate for everything.

exgoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one wants to respond to my trivia quiz?

Can anyone name a full (or partial) list of all PAP MPs who are the offspring of either PAP MPs or PAP aides?

Sir

No need to crack your head.

Most of the information you seek on Leepotism can be found here :

http://yeocheowtong.com/Salaries.html

Some you probably know about... but many will come as a surprise to you (and me, as well, when I first came across it).

The more you know about the FamiLee, the more disgusted you will be with them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I often wonder how the PAP IBs sleep at night knowing full well that they have betrayed Singaporeans. Do they not have any scrap of human morality left?

It just shows that LKY is a failure in nation building. Outsiders might see a clean, modern facade, but when you take a look behind this facade you will see plenty of unhappy & stressed out people. I'll bet that the majority of Sporeans are also in debt.

I see many people with the "PAP IB" mentality out there:(
They'll sing the praises of the PAP but these same people already have a PR in other countries:eek: I knew this Sporean girl always a very enthusiastic supporter of the PAP. When Australia changed the requirements for keeping Aust PR, she quit her job in Spore & returned to Australia where she had previously studied in:biggrin:

Can't really blame her for looking after her own self interests.
However I do criticise people like her for their hypocrisy. That's why I think all the billions being over spent on defence is a waste of money. If we do have a serious crisis I expect many to run road.

After all how many of us have anything of value to defend in Spore:confused:

Last edited:

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
these bunch of pap dogs are filling up our judicial with all the ah neh dogs..minister, chief justice,ceo, top lawyers, sc, all are filled with these shitheads.:mad:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please be informed that Singapore follows the Indian Penal Code that was introduced by the British in India where they ruled for nearly 350 years.

All the top law writers are also Indians like Mallal, etc...

I'm Indian but please don't attribute us with anything. The British (Whites) wrote the IPC not the local natives....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They have zero conscience and no self-respect. They prefer the lure of perks, benefits, riches, flattery, the crumbs bestowed upon them by their masters... they'll do anything to keep the status quo. They are dependent on the PAP system, like an addict is on drugs.