• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More fucking bastard feel good story to contain his ALL English shits...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm pro China, like to see China do well and be strong. however i dislike CCP but this is CCP China. prefer ROC, not PRC.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You admit.... I seconded...
KongLanJiaoWei.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Chinaman behaviour
This bastard @tanwahtiu is no hope already. To anyone in this forum who is against the CCP, he'll say the same thing to them. His upbringing is very bad because his parents are beasts and beasts will even eat their own offsprings.

Every day, I pray for @nayr69sg to come and bring him along to the Nether World.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard @tanwahtiu is no hope already. To anyone in this forum who is against the CCP, he'll say the same thing to them. His upbringing is very bad because his parents are beasts and beasts will even eat their own offsprings.

Every day, I pray for @nayr69sg to come and bring him along to the Nether World.

U are the off spring descendant of evil BE.... no hope.... go fuck yrslf deep deep...