• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More fucking bastard feel good story to contain his ALL English shits...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to fuck these bastards ALL English angmoh want to contain Chinese.... wait for Chinese to contain them... with opium trade war v2.0....

Everything they do was to write nonsense to feel good for themselves they are heroes to change the world.... time for Chinese to play with nukes to feel good drop into US soil...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah tiu. I ask you something. do you equate containing China with containing Chinese?

Those are not synonymous you know.

China does not 100% = to Chinese.

ok, maybe I give you 50% but not 100%.

You think it is 100%? :o-o:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah tiu. I ask you something. do you equate containing China with containing Chinese?

Those are not synonymous you know.

China does not 100% = to Chinese.

ok, maybe I give you 50% but not 100%.

You think it is 100%? :o-o:
England is Pommie or not pommie... dumb question.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
England is Pommie or not pommie... dumb question.
no it's not dumb you dumbass.

you are Chinese right? So do you consider yourself part of China?

A Pommie living in Australia takes citizenship there becomes Australian. No longer pommie. Chinese living overseas after xxx years still think they are part of China.

It's the difference between Singaporean Chinese and Chinese Singaporean.

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Pommie living in Australia takes citizenship there becomes Australian. No longer pommie. Chinese living overseas after xxx years still think they are part of China.

You still replying to this low educated Wumao retard? @tanwahtiu
When he lost his argument, he will ask you go fuck yourself, just like his Master in the North
Why put yourself so low to entertain him/her? :biggrin:
Just insert some gif to brush "it" off :biggrin:

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to fuck these bastards ALL English angmoh want to contain Chinese.... wait for Chinese to contain them... with opium trade war v2.0....

Everything they do was to write nonsense to feel good for themselves they are heroes to change the world.... time for Chinese to play with nukes to feel good drop into US soil...

Time to fuck? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

High on cracks? Now wait, you know what is that? :biggrin:

time-to-take-medicine.gif

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still replying to this low educated Wumao retard? @tanwahtiu
When he lost his argument, he will ask you go fuck yourself, just like his Master in the North
Why put yourself so low to entertain him/her? :biggrin:
Just insert some gif to brush "it" off :biggrin:
@blackmondy just said this not more than a few weeks ago...

Got quite a few reasons. One is that no matter how different or weird another opinion may be, sometimes, just sometimes I may learn something from it.

Another is that without an opposing opinion, there is literally nothing to write and this place will get boring quickly. I give you the example of @LordElrond and @redbull313 who seems to have deleted his account. Last year those two were going at each other. But now when one is gone, even elrond misses him. I know I miss ginfreely's writings. I learnt something from the Hokkien history and laughed quite a lot at how she couldn't stop swearing.

The final and perhaps most important point is that for every one of us writing, there may be tens or hundreds of readers, I dunno how many. Some of these will have an opinion to start with. Having the opposing opinion allows for these bystanders to hopefully make a better informed decision on their own lives.

At the same time, he can also choose to upgrade himself from wumao standards... :biggrin:

But I definitely agree with you one thing. I am not a fan of his Master in the North. :biggrin:

Oh and 1 last thing. In life, a lot of people have pissed me off. One of the reasons why I joined was to try and learn to not get pissed off... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

thx for writing :thumbsup:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fucking problem with these fucking tiongs and their fucking commie gahmen is that they think they own every Chinese worldwide. They always want to represent all the Chinese in the world without our approval.
Now why the fuck would I want a fucking gangster representing me ?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking problem with these fucking tiongs and their fucking commie gahmen is that they think they own every Chinese worldwide. They always want to represent all the Chinese in the world without our approval.
That is a very good point. :thumbsup:

Now hopefully more people will come to see our point of view. :smile:

I find it detestable that I'm being claimed without my consent.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf. You look Asians not Chinese if you don't speak Chinese well, at least.

Don't kid yourself you look like Chinese, you look Asians that's all.... meanwhile go fuck a camel...

You are not Asian Chinese, a fucking Indian shitskin...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a very good point. :thumbsup:

Now hopefully more people will come to see our point of view. :smile:

I find it detestable that I'm being claimed without my consent.
Sissy boy... soft and tender like CAQ.... be assertive, take sides, this place is for pro PAP or anti PAP, these days getting pro White trash imperialist confederate slave owners or pro China...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
@blackmondy just said this not more than a few weeks ago...

Got quite a few reasons. One is that no matter how different or weird another opinion may be, sometimes, just sometimes I may learn something from it.

Another is that without an opposing opinion, there is literally nothing to write and this place will get boring quickly. I give you the example of @LordElrond and @redbull313 who seems to have deleted his account. Last year those two were going at each other. But now when one is gone, even elrond misses him. I know I miss ginfreely's writings. I learnt something from the Hokkien history and laughed quite a lot at how she couldn't stop swearing.

The final and perhaps most important point is that for every one of us writing, there may be tens or hundreds of readers, I dunno how many. Some of these will have an opinion to start with. Having the opposing opinion allows for these bystanders to hopefully make a better informed decision on their own lives.

At the same time, he can also choose to upgrade himself from wumao standards... :biggrin:

But I definitely agree with you one thing. I am not a fan of his Master in the North. :biggrin:

Oh and 1 last thing. In life, a lot of people have pissed me off. One of the reasons why I joined was to try and learn to not get pissed off... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

thx for writing :thumbsup:
Kong lanjiao wei...

Wtf you trying to proof, CAQ or sissy boy....