• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More fucking bastard feel good story to contain his ALL English shits...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf. You look Asians not Chinese if you don't speak Chinese well, at least.

Don't kid yourself you look like Chinese, you look Asians that's all.... meanwhile go fuck a camel...

You are not Asian Chinese, a fucking Indian shitskin...
You still haven't answered my question. does Chinese = China?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf. You look Asians not Chinese if you don't speak Chinese well, at least.

Don't kid yourself you look like Chinese, you look Asians that's all.... meanwhile go fuck a camel...

You are not Asian Chinese, a fucking Indian shitskin...
Fuck Combined.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbwit question, pass. Do I look like I fuck your mother before?
It's not a dumbwit question. Maybe you trying to evade answering it. Why? scared to face the truth ah?

I'm pretty certain you never fucked my mother before. :rolleyes:

But I'm also pretty certain you fucked yours.... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I am indian which I am sometimes not, I say that Chinese is not = China. Just like AMDK is not = Engrand. Am I right or wrong? *fingers crossed*
zigackly right! What concerns me is that our racial identity is too often substituted with our national identity.

I'm convinced that you owe fealty, loyalty and allegiance to the country that hosts and shelters you. I'm also convinced that you should also throw in your lot with those who share your country. Not to those who share your outward physical characteristics like skin colour.

That's why if we live in Singapore or Malaysia, our loyalty should first be to our fellow citizens. Whether they are Malay or Indian or Chinese or whatever. It makes no sense to support Chinese literally thousands of kilometres away who don't and won't give a flying fuck about you.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
zigackly right! What concerns me is that our racial identity is too often substituted with our national identity.

I'm convinced that you owe fealty, loyalty and allegiance to the country that hosts and shelters you. I'm also convinced that you should also throw in your lot with those who share your country. Not to those who share your outward physical characteristics like skin colour.

That's why if we live in Singapore or Malaysia, our loyalty should first be to our fellow citizens. Whether they are Malay or Indian or Chinese or whatever. It makes no sense to support Chinese literally thousands of kilometres away who don't and won't give a flying fuck about you.
If the CCP attacks sg, I will stand side by side with my malay, chinese, indian, grago countrymen to defend our country. If AMDK attacks us, then I will probably defect to their side because ang moh are the best.

As for those dumbfuck chink sinkies who support CCP Chinkland, I urge them to relinquish sg citizenship, and move to chinkland. Fuck off I say!:biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a dumbwit question. Maybe you trying to evade answering it. Why? scared to face the truth ah?

I'm pretty certain you never fucked my mother before. :rolleyes:

But I'm also pretty certain you fucked yours.... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Dictatorship thrives on lies to maintain its survival and power. These tiong dogs don't debate with logic, they just need to forcefully shove their commie lies down our throats and expect us to accept them as truth. Just like how geese are force-fed to produce foie gras.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dictatorship thrives on lies to maintain its survival and power. These tiong dogs don't debate with logic, they just need to forcefully shove their commie lies down our throats and expect us to accept them as truth. Just like how geese are force-fed to produce foie gras.
The few others here are normally quite conservative and know where they stand in preaching their commie doctrines. Only this FUCKING BASTARD SON-OF-A-FUCKING-BITCH @tanwahtiu is behaving excessively vulgar and annoying. He'll always use his "Fuck Your Mother, Fuck The Camel" phrase which totally disregards any respect to other forumers here. As for his proficiency of the English language, I think this Chinese Helicopter didn't even passed his PSLE. Other than that, he's only capable of "cut and paste". Only @nightsafari can still tahan him.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

poor geese. have to feel sad and take pity on them...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The few others here are normally quite conservative and know where they stand in preaching their commie doctrines. Only this FUCKING BASTARD SON-OF-A-FUCKING-BITCH @tanwahtiu is behaving excessively vulgar and annoying. He'll always use his "Fuck Your Mother, Fuck The Camel" phrase which totally disregards any respect to other forumers here. As for his proficiency of the English language, I think this Chinese Helicopter didn't even passed his PSLE. Other than that, he's only capable of "cut and paste". Only @nightsafari can still tahan him.
what can I say? I try not to take offense and keep it to the discussion. sometimes I even find it quite funny.

@zhihau, winners tagged me but it didn't show up on my alerts. Something wrong?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the CCP attacks sg, I will stand side by side with my malay, chinese, indian, grago countrymen to defend our country. If AMDK attacks us, then I will probably defect to their side because ang moh are the best.

As for those dumbfuck chink sinkies who support CCP Chinkland, I urge them to relinquish sg citizenship, and move to chinkland. Fuck off I say!:biggrin:
Lanjiao face u not even fit to be Sinkie.... lousy oversea Chinese breed fit for camel fucking...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch your bad English.... go fuck yrslf

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 131293

My English is Queen's English okay, unlike yours, Kong Simi LanJiao Wei?
Yours are evil BE language, English sucks.

Mine is Chinese style grammar. Where 2/3 of the world speak write Chinese style grammar....

What is Chinese style grammar? .... Go figure out yourself......meanwhile go fuck yrslf deep deep...

English sucks....

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours are evil BE language, English sucks.

Mine is Chinese style grammar. Where 2/3 of the world speak write Chinese style grammar....

What is Chinese style grammar? .... Go figure out yourself......meanwhile go fuck yrslf deep deep...

English sucks....
Tell this to the world and see if they believe you. You are such a recalcitrant fucktard!

Chinese style grammar? Yeh, created only by a fucktard like you. The fucking Xi also uses Chinese Style Grammer I suppose? No, wait, he can't even speak English fluently.

KongLanJiaoWei.jpg