• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More flats going below COV....

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello!! We don't want Singapore or the economy or the property to crash!!! We just want PAP to crash.

Again. This will never happen.

You see malaysia oredi lidat can win. You tink leh?

I assure you that after 2011 when we gave them another chance and in punggol gave them warning signals, they will be v busy this few years strategising how to win oredi.

And i gtee you that they WILL make the 6.9mil and over. You tink they rebuilt MCE and marina bay for nothing?

Anyway. I may be wrong cos all these are my observation and first things that come to my mind instantly.

Cos when i read about the MCE and plans for marina bay, i know its a storm coming for middle and lower income sporeans including myself.

Last edited:

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right.

But being super rich does it mean they will take unneccesary risks and show complacency by not bothering about controlling or manipulating the market?

Being rich makes them bold and adventerous but it shldnt make them complacent or foolish. Especially so when they can "influence" the market.

And dont forget. If you just name someone high up and count the possible value of the properties vested in spore, its not a kacang puteh amount k. Peter lim already has a stack in ardmore park worth hundreds of millions. How about "officials" leh? Never hear past rumours? U tink its fake? No smoke w/o fire k.

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ask sinaporeans to be so stupid?
Vote oredi then kena 6.9mil proposal. Too bad for all of us.

To Die if you are not rich is the only way to go from here already.

Good luck to all of us.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN... Fucking PAP... Why everything goes up and HDB price come down??? Phui!!!:biggrin:

Any thing that benefit PAP it will NEVER go DOWN, example COE = they will never go below
$70K!! Car Cost OMV $15K motorist end up paying $100K+ (Custom duty 45%, PARF & ARF,
LTA import tax 125%, LTA COE $70K, Importer profit margin with Warranty 30-40%,)

Motorist die lah!! paying all these PAP extortion money!! Importer has every right to make
30-40% because they provide warranty up to 5years!! what does COE extortion provide??
= NOTHING!! Shit Paper!!

Housing you die your problem all I want is increased TAX, Tax, Tax....Housing agent die your
problem ain't (PAP problem)

Inflation to Peasantporean PAP not my problem, hawkers and other establishment's problem,
but PAP forgot all these inflation are caused by who? PAPAYA!!
PAP = COE?? ERP: Everyday Rob Peasantporean

Million dollars chia liao bee ministers, cant even solve minor problem!! (CLUELESS)

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE=BuiKia;1741799]jurong west 25k below valuation hougang zero cov. With more property coming out next year and the year after next, it should go down even further.[/QUOTE]

If Minister Khaw changed current policy to require all PR to sell their re-sale flats back to HDB at valuation price, instead of letting them sell their flats in the open market at high COV price to make a huge cash pile, COV would be history. Why this policy not in force? PAP loves foreigners.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right.

But being super rich does it mean they will take unneccesary risks and show complacency by not bothering about controlling or manipulating the market?

Being rich makes them bold and adventerous but it shldnt make them complacent or foolish. Especially so when they can "influence" the market.

And dont forget. If you just name someone high up and count the possible value of the properties vested in spore, its not a kacang puteh amount k. Peter lim already has a stack in ardmore park worth hundreds of millions. How about "officials" leh? Never hear past rumours? U tink its fake? No smoke w/o fire k.

Get a load of this guys. We've got a whale here! I have a bridge i'd like to sell ya.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prices of HDB resale flats depends on the ability of the buyer to obtain loans.........

If loan policies are not changed, prices will drop....... the demand will remain, except that those who really want to buy are unable to do so.... they will have to buy smaller flats.......

Hence prices of larger flats will fall...... and this will drag down lower end private property prices....

I predict prices will fall till end of 2015, whereupon GOVT will change some policies to push prices up again for election purposes.......

But if HEAVEN mandates that the PAP must lose power, then something will happen to throw them off-balance in their timing, resulting in massive public discontent and loss of votes.....

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
all middle income to lower income earners (especially) will be like weeds to our govt and eventually in 3 to 5 yrs down, alot of us will be forced to do jobs that we wont want to do. Some of it already happening before our eyes.

And look around the net. You will tink dat those who are always complaining about our govt are the commoners like u and me. We are in their so called "weeds" category. Very draining to them. Gives less tax or no tax and yet need more $ support.

If u look in other forums, many upper echelon singaporeans are optimistic about the govt and looking forward to their business and pte propety investments growths. Expats i met are raving about singapore and our govt.

And now all these rich people are breeding alot of rich kids who will just cont increasing the rents cars house prices practically everything. Alot of luxury cars and ah sia kias on the roads now. Singapore has changed over the past 8yrs. Its v different now. I hate spore now btw. And i blame him because only after he take over then it changed drastically. If he dont give ideas all these wont happen.

So i dont believe the crap on blaming your surbordinates or making them step down for show. If they didnt hv ur approval they couldnt scale down supply of flats, they couldnt cause properties to skyrocket, they couldnt import more FT etc. All funnels to one person i blame.

Last edited:

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices of HDB resale flats depends on the ability of the buyer to obtain loans.........

If loan policies are not changed, prices will drop....... the demand will remain, except that those who really want to buy are unable to do so.... they will have to buy smaller flats.......

Hence prices of larger flats will fall...... and this will drag down lower end private property prices....

I predict prices will fall till end of 2015, whereupon GOVT will change some policies to push prices up again for election purposes.......

But if HEAVEN mandates that the PAP must lose power, then something will happen to throw them off-balance in their timing, resulting in massive public discontent and loss of votes.....

Heaven mandate? Wat heaven? To me theres no heaven anymore. Just hell

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take such reports with a huge pinch of salt....
Below COV flats? Try calling any housing agents and say you want to buy below COV flat....they will laugh in your face before hanging up....

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take such reports with a huge pinch of salt....i
Below COV flats? Try calling any housing agents and say you want to buy below COV flat....they will laugh in your face before hanging up....

Actually its not true leh. The hdb resale market is indeed showing signs of slowing.

I have a perfect example. My fren was scouting for a 4room flat in the last few weeks. He was looking at 2 popular areas, jln tenterum (balestier) and cantonment close (city).

He then made a 20k below value offer to the jln tenterum seller and the seller asked him try harder and refuse to back down. Then my fren later found a cantonment close flat and offered a 25k below value offer. In the end the seller took it and it was closed at 550k. 4rm at this price is actually not bad for current prices in city area hdbs.

Then ironically the jln tenterum seller then LL came back to my fren and agreed on below 20k value. Selling price 460k. But by then my fren oredi dealed with the cantonment owner. In the end the tenterum seller suck thumb LL no sale.

So it is possible now. Imagine, even a hot area like cantonment (just opp p@d), is also scaling down COV.

So those buying, kar kar hoot! Dun pai seh! If you dare to try and ask, u might just get it! :wink:

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE Million dollars chia liao bee ministers, cant even solve minor problem!! (CLUELESS)[/QUOTE]

Ya, cannot even get rid of ruffians and hookers in Geylang, loan sharking, FTsh here illegally with false paper qualifications, etc. Even ah neh from India able to disguise as a sinkie to get citizenship. What a lot of crap in sickapore. They got millions per year in salaries and yet, this country is poorly run.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
property crash good for pap also dummies...

then you cheebye sinkies gopt nowhere to go since you got no property to sell and if you got balls to sell kena losses hahahaha

either way you are so totally fucked....

obigood lor...WTF did you vote for cheebykiahs!!!