• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More drama at Bedok Reservoir suicide duo's wake

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually if you were to ask me, i would stand on the husband side on this. Come on all he wanted was to see his son every weekend. why that lady stop them from seeing each other is beyond me

I partially agreed too.

Both her family and her husband did not help her properly. Poor lady is sufferring from depression last 2-3 years :(

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk about heard such things....

i remember when i was a kid, one of the uncle that was very nice to my brother and me. I did not know he was in hospital actually that time, the day he died on one afternoon. I heard his voice calling out my name ONCE very loudly.

I got a shock turn and look back into the direction where the voice is from, i see nothing. Few minutes later, got the notice that he has passed away from the phone.

jw5

Loyal
Did anyone watch the programme "Get Real" on CNA channel hosted by Cheryl Fox?
She interviewed the woman's mother and sister on camera and the ex husband over the phone.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
red amoeba said:
what i heard is...they don't literally walk & leave footprints...i mean,if they are in spiritual form, they aren't supposed to leave "marks" in this world...

another version i heard, they manifest in form of moths to visit their loved ones....hence i tend to leave moths alone (esp those giant ones)...believing that it could one of my passed away elder / relatives coming back to "visit"...

Wah. Like Butterfly Lovers.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok. Respect other people's privacy. But can just say how contacted bo?

What I heard from a relative is; one day within the first 7 or 49 days, while sleep....heard the decease call out to him from outside the room.

Everyone story is someone's experience .. Whahaha

I think your relative is too sad for he loss of his love one thats why he is imagining things ..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Sinkies so superstitious ah? It's an indication of the failure of the Sinkie education system methinks.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was searching around for Bedok Reservoir suicides info to forward to krafty and happened to come across this old thread. Damn poor thing! The son only 3 year old.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are Sinkies so superstitious ah? It's an indication of the failure of the Sinkie education system methinks.

sinkies will always be sinkies,no amount of education can change that.its in their inferior coolie genes and brains.

anyway two less retarded sinkies in this world,still got another 2 million to go.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certainly not related to me. If I was in situation like that and she was my niece, I won't even bother to threaten or warn. Just do it. I don't even need a beer bottle to break his leg.

Hey long time no see! How are you doing in the other world?