• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Doctors Smoke Camels Than Any Other Cigarette

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;SeUAhuSzSDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUAhuSzSDs[/video]

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky Strike unfiltered was the best for me. I smoked that during my police and US days. My buddie was a Camel unfiltered fan though. Anyway in those days, real smoking meant unfiltered (not counting anything stronger than tobacco).

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Camel is very good in subtle advertisement. Even better than Philip Morris. Just google Camel subtle advertisement and you'll know why. Used to be a Camel non-filter smoker.

BTW, Acronym for CAMEL is "Can A Man Enjoy Life?"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think we can find ciggarette brands like Peter Stuyvesant, Rothmans and Kent anymore in Spore.... I remembered as a schoolboy pinching a few sticks of Dunhill from my Uncle during Chinese New Year gatherings... My dad too smoked Dunhill and I too smoke Dunhill for my everyday fix...