• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

more curses for singaporeans

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Raining Season

Uncle kena summon in Geylang. Was smoking in a kpt when suddenly 4-5 NEA officers surrounded me. Knna, I thought tiok pau by don't-know-which-SS group! They then IDed themselves. It was like as if they were confronting a gunman. I relax relax told them my IC in my car. One of the NEA officers acted smart. Asked me if I knew it was an offence not to carry IC!

To avoid attention, I told them to wait for me while I left my packet of cig and handphone on the table. I then walked to the next lor to retrieve my IC. As I was about to open my car door, I realised 3 of the NEA officers were behind me. Asked them if they thought I was going to run when it was only paying a fine.

The reaction of these officers only demonstrated how these chaps over-reacted. Bloody officers yet to see a big snake pang sai, imo.

I kena also by these NEA fucktards 3 years ago at Changi Village carpark.. Was walking to the car when this nerd farker in smart office attire stopped me.. He saw me flipping my cig on the ground.. CCB..

First reaction, I was puzzled that he suddenly stopped me from entering the car.. Then he showed me his NEA ID.. I asked him kindly '' Can give verbal warning or not? Give chance lah, I first time offender..''

Farker ignored me and gave me a summon with $300 fine written on it.. I remember his surname was Goh and he was from Cisco attached to NEA.. Saw his details on the saman paper..

KNN, suddenly I snapped.. I followed him to the hawker ctr and sarcastically told him that the then Minister for Enviroment Yaacob would give him double promotion for giving me a fine.. Many people at the Hawker Ctr looked at me machiam I just escaped from IMH.. Then his partner a Malay lady told me nicely that it would be useless protesting against that fucktard as he was the 'on the ball type'..

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Uncle kena summon in Geylang. Was smoking in a kpt when suddenly 4-5 NEA officers surrounded me. Knna, I thought tiok pau by don't-know-which-SS group! They then IDed themselves. It was like as if they were confronting a gunman. I relax relax told them my IC in my car. One of the NEA officers acted smart. Asked me if I knew it was an offence not to carry IC!

To avoid attention, I told them to wait for me while I left my packet of cig and handphone on the table. I then walked to the next lor to retrieve my IC. As I was about to open my car door, I realised 3 of the NEA officers were behind me. Asked them if they thought I was going to run when it was only paying a fine.

The reaction of these officers only demonstrated how these chaps over-reacted. Bloody officers yet to see a big snake pang sai, imo.

hahahaha

that was actually quite funny ....seems like our enforcement agencies are good at the pak ngeow chi activities but when it comes to the real thing ... everything fucks up :smile:

tuayapeh shakes head..... what a bunch of clowns.....

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i can see many enforcement units in various ministries performing enforcement duty are having adrenaline rush. i dunno why, macam very exciting till over react.

These cheapskates may be smoking contraband cigarettes for all you know.

Who catches these "enforcers" ? NEA, ISD, CPIB or FBI, CIA, Mossad, etc......

Ptuiiii....

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ptuiiii....

bro ... they dont and because they dont do it...they are out to catch those who do it...

fucking boy scouts who never really lived so they wanna deprive others who enjoy their lives a little.....

the same kinda mentality appears when you see the parking wardens and their stupid pwbye motorbikes like some 3rd class traffic police men wannabe.... flash their lights as if they are doing something more important other than scratching their fucking balls by the side of the highway ....

fucking idiots......

boomtown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably the raining season has provided a good breeding ground for mozzies when there are stagnant pools trapped in those construction sites.

rain or no rain, no excuse. coz need about 10 to 14 days to turn from egg to full grown mosquitoes.

If nea officers are more on the ball preventing the mossies from becoming full grown, then the dengue cases will not shot up. instead they choose to issue summon on cig smokers - on the wrong ball.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ptuiiii....

yes they are! especially those who work on the sea!!! like the Coast Guard and MPA.
they even got a group of ex SC of PCG operating this syndicate to bring in cigar to sell. got some sign on as regular in PCG, got some joined ICA after ROD and some joined MPA.
they got tugboat bringing in hundreds of boxes of cigar and they will do they transfer at those shipyards at Tuas side.
few years ago, one PCG patrol boat saw one ICA boat transferring cigar from tugboat to ICA boat!!! :eek:
informed ops room and ops room informed IO on duty. KNN!!! the IO also their gang and even give instruction to the patrol boat to let them go.
but the patrol boat in charge think this is a good case, so bring everyone back without following the IO instruction.
that is how this thing come to light and i think beside ICA and PCG got people go to jail. even MPA also got people go to jail because of this.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro ... they dont and because they dont do it...they are out to catch those who do it...

fucking boy scouts who never really lived so they wanna deprive others who enjoy their lives a little.....

bro, u r wrong. they are the ones who abuse their status and power. they got their source and who will check and catch them?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Plainclothes CISCO chaps same same. Machiam am pais but bo cheng only.

Stupid Rat Cells (RCs), CCMC, CCC are the same too.

Think they have "PAP Leadership" approved power. many of them are snakes and we the residents hate them.

The PAP will become the victim in the end as all these blokes behaviour points the fingers at them.

Remember the story of the monster created by Dr Frankenstein.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Machiam niah lor.... these fuckers are damm actsy borak lor....

act and talk as if CID detective ...tell them to fuck off

Present day plainclothes officers from the SPF are also a good-for-nothing lot.

A single "ampai" will NEVER DARE to walk the back-lanes of red-light areas.

In those good old days one "notorious" ampai seen at such areas will send the "paikias" into the hiding areas.

Look at the backlanes and Geylang areas today.

Openly "fake medicine" is sold, gamblers assemble and illegal activities carried out.

Wonder if Lim Ban Lim, Lau Ngut Fong, Morgan, Or Kim Kee and Wahab Bros and Bakar Negro was around, will these people be able to gun them down like what the past under-paid policemen did.

The government today only give lip-service to the past SPF men and others who truly built and secured a criminal-infested Singapore.

Such a small nation can also be turned into a moskie-infested "fishing village"

Everyone in the government and departments have all got their priorities WRONG.....

NATO

Last edited: