• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monkey king will take care of me when I am old

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I need 5 shades of grey? Because I read the book or watch a film on it? What kind of ccb Malaysian intelligence is this?

You should be happy with 5 shades of grey.
Be content with your 5 shades of grey.
Ohter women are getting 50 shades of grey, and less .

And those women that know me get all the shades of colors in the rainbow.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagined virgin is your ccb family full of sluts.
piggy droid is better for you. he can service you all day and night without fail, especially late nights.
SEA4Ch22%20P1%20Piggy.jpg

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that will be the last of your concern when you are old and dying.

I believe that when a society is aging, it is important that the old helps to take care of the old, to reduce burden on the young.
Rather than throwing money at our pioneer generation, other than using money to solve the problem, serious what have we done to make living better for the old.

20110715-STHT-Home-C01-1%20in%203%20elderly%20S'poreans%20not%20eating%20right.jpg