• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monkey king will take care of me when I am old

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
F159732D-9066-47AF-B5EC-706B76A2B13E.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sun wu kong droid has cameras to stream videos live to the world wide web, can do upskirt and downblouse, can also inspect if hymen is intact and detect if virginity is real or imagined.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monkey king also korak you with pinepple?
Giving you 5 shades of grey?
While playing on er hu as well?
Why do I need 5 shades of grey? Because I read the book or watch a film on it? What kind of ccb Malaysian intelligence is this?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be eyeing Monkey King's rod. You fucking horny old slutty cunt.

Ccb Malaysians like you got ccb brain to use any excuse to slander people and ccb mouth to spew ccb lies based on hot air and ccb hands to steal photos.