• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MND REVIEW say that AIM did not wrong - like that also can

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The MND Review Team has failed!

I am sure Sylvia and some of them will raise this. She withdrew when the PM called for the inquiry to give that man a chance to fix it. He did not.

PAP controls the space where political discussions can take place to a large extent. They already sued Alex a few times. The options are limited. In 2006, they tried to engage WP on its manifesto. Sylvia refused to be engaged as it is meant for the voters. Goes down to strategies and tactics.

Sometimes the bigger goal is worth waiting for. WP has a proven track record at the polls. One should not give the PAP any purchase and force WP off track. Eventually and hopefully they will have the numbers and their gain will have a spillover effect on other parties and independents to come in as well.

Well! I expect WP to expose this poor excuse of a ruling for what it is! I expect them to go the slam dunk, people r already sceptical and wavering... so WP should really bury the knife and get everyone on their side. If they don't do this, it's not only a missed opportunity but will reinforce the impression that they r a paper tiger!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

tis shows ah loonz gahmen is in a total mess ... ze whole meticulate system set up by previous gahmen has totally eroded under a useless ah loon ...

Viva meritocracy .......

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sure Sylvia and some of them will raise this. She withdrew when the PM called for the inquiry to give that man a chance to fix it. He did not.

PAP controls the space where political discussions can take place to a large extent. They already sued Alex a few times. The options are limited. In 2006, they tried to engage WP on its manifesto. Sylvia refused to be engaged as it is meant for the voters. Goes down to strategies and tactics.

Sometimes the bigger goal is worth waiting for. WP has a proven track record at the polls. One should not give the PAP any purchase and force WP off track. Eventually and hopefully they will have the numbers and their gain will have a spillover effect on other parties and independents to come in as well.

Oh I am sure the PM will fix this but they will do it and avoid blame and claim credit as well!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

They will certainly start cutting on the autonomy of TCs and start devolving it now that both Chiam and WP have effectively used it to engage voters. The original idea was to use the heavy load of TC work to cripple an MP.

I am certain that most of it will go back to HDB or another stat board.

Oh I am sure the PM will fix this but they will do it and avoid blame and claim credit as well!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

They will certainly start cutting on the autonomy of TCs and start devolving it now that both Chiam and WP have effectively used it to engage voters. The original idea was to use the heavy load of TC work to cripple an MP.

I am certain that most of it will go back to HDB or another stat board.

We see so many times when PAP turn things around. They will fix the problem and at the same time throw in lots of other good stuff and come off smelling like a rose!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MND = PAP

AIM = PAP

Enough said..

Kangaroos all also PAP

Whatever law, whatever intepretation of the law, the kangaroos will hop and dance to smear of shit LKY's tune of jingling $$$$$
$$$$$ that were screwed and fucked from Singkies in the first place.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I. They already sued Alex a few times. .

They sue Alex for allowing comments postings that, these govt, deemed "defamative". However, I believe many ST journalists would have agree with Alex's comprehensive analysis of the whole govt affairs beside AIM's saga. No journalist in ST or msm has the dare like Alex and they used to seek his opinion on many issues privately which alex mentioned he will not give free feed to these boneless reporters.

On the other hand, this govt is worried that Alex might pry further and PAP could not have any reason to counter but issue an easy weapon, sue letters, against blogger like him. Unfortunately, he has not been writing of late.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We see so many times when PAP turn things around. They will fix the problem and at the same time throw in lots of other good stuff and come off smelling like a rose!

60% voters will view it as rose, but 40% Singaporeans look at PAP like an ugly bitch masked with heavy cosmetics.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

60% voters will view it as rose, but 40% Singaporeans look at PAP like an ugly bitch masked with heavy cosmetics.

My prediction is that MND already raised some concerns. Parliament will debate and no doubt raise more concerns...transparency and corporate governance and all that. PM will wrap up by addressing those concerns and also going further than the recommendations. Some of these measures may affect WP so they will have to scramble to comply. PAP of course would have readied all their wards to comply.
At the end, no apologies, no more mention how these problems came about. Problems fixed. No damage to PAP credibility... and so on. Let's move on...

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aim Did nothing wrong. Good that the report has vindicated PAP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

None of the journalist can hold a candle to Alex in terms of writing style and credibility. They know it. Agree that it is comprehensive analysis. We gave them monopoly powers so that they can be paid blood money and they gladly took it. One of them after "distinguished" service in Intelligence and SPH is now re-employed back in the Admin Service.

Se their write-up on the AIM Review report - as though they are reporting the results of the Talentime.

They sue Alex for allowing comments postings that, these govt, deemed "defamative". However, I believe many ST journalists would have agree with Alex's comprehensive analysis of the whole govt affairs beside AIM's saga. No journalist in ST or msm has the dare like Alex and they used to seek his opinion on many issues privately which alex mentioned he will not give free feed to these boneless reporters.

On the other hand, this govt is worried that Alex might pry further and PAP could not have any reason to counter but issue an easy weapon, sue letters, against blogger like him. Unfortunately, he has not been writing of late.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anybody knows what happened to Alex ? He puts all the pedestrian hacks at Braddell to shame.