• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MND REVIEW say that AIM did not wrong - like that also can

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: AIM deal given all-clear: MND review

hi there

1. this is more than a mockery to one's intelligence.
2. an expensive wayang show:biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our PM should just keep quiet and act blurrrr

By ordering MND to look into the case and come out with this findings,

our garment is

INSULTING THE INTELLIGENCE OF ALL SINGAPOREANS

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

our garment is

Don't forget they purposely miss out the name of review members. I smell fish already. May be the directors of AIM, Teo HO Ping, Grace fu are the main review members themselves.

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The MND Review Team has failed!

Was rather surprised at the outcome. I was expecting a more balanced "there will be improvements" report. Also strange is that just a few days prior, it was released that the AIM review was being delayed. If the outcome was as clear cut as what was released, there wouldn't have been need to issue a press release saying there was a delay.

This leds me to suspect this report was not the one which was actually being prepared. During the review, so many cans of worms were opened that they decided to abandon the project. They were hoping to keep quiet in hopes it would be forgotten. Unfortunately with the politically awakened population, there are too many with long memories who kept asking for the report. Hence the final decision to publish a badly done white wash.

IMHO, they chose the worst possible time to release the report. There is a high chance of regime change in Malaysia because of corruption. Even if there isn't, there is sufficent evidence of electoral fraud to keep the fires burning for a long time. Publishing a white wash at this time just gets more dirt on those white uniforms.

This whole review is predicated on letter of the law and not on the spirit. This is an exercise in semantics. Shame on the PM and his men. Those knowledgeable including Sylvia has never suggested anything illegal.

Try doing this in MNC which is listed on stock exchange. The staff doing this will be shown the door.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... It states that the tender was opened and AIM won because it was the only bidder. Did they bother to examine how the specs were crafted? An open tender will not lead to competition if the specs are crafted to cater to a particular party. ...
in gahmen tender, dey pray cheat 1 ... wen dey want 2 buy tings thru tender from a preferred vendor, wat dey do is dat dey wil discuss wif dat vendor how 2 draft ze specs so dat all other vendors cannot or haf difficulty meeting ze specs ... lidat even tho got other vendors submit, dey can oso ezily elimiante dem ...

ze issue is not whether dey followed procedure, which ofcos dey did ... or whether dey so much as lost or misuse public moni anot (how 2 lose or misuse public moni in calling a tender? :rolleyes:) ... but y dey awarded 2 a $2 coy wif no staff, no experience, no expertise n no track record ...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... Also strange is that just a few days prior, it was released that the AIM review was being delayed. If the outcome was as clear cut as what was released, there wouldn't have been need to issue a press release saying there was a delay ...
tis shows ah loonz gahmen is in a total mess ... ze whole meticulate system set up by previous gahmen has totally eroded under a useless ah loon ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

our garment is

The 60% have no intelligence at all & they are used to it & LOVING IT, they think it is a compliment.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good observations. Bizarre indeed. I expect civil servants to behave no differently to the prostitute press when the light in shone on them when the govt is in a political quagmire. They will follow the rule book right to the last dot. The book become their moral compass. If it is badly authored, they will still follow it as they can blame the book.

People like Chandra Das, Lau Ping Sum and the PAP will not break any laws but they will bend it like Beckham. In that sense you can't touch them. The law will never ever specify that you cannot ever award a tender to a $2 company set up last Sunday. The law will also not specify that you should not fart loudly in a lift.

I am getting the impression that the PM has lost all heart. He is trying his best to hand over the party in the state that he got it.

Lau Ping Sum was a close confidant for old man in the early years and was his interpreter and translator for his early speeches. Old man has always looked after him. Lau Ping Sum on his retirement from OCBC was asked to be full time chief of the party for all things PAP. He has custody of all party secrets. Unknown to most people, the party is still interestingly is run along cell structure. One branch has no idea what another is doing or its membership structure.

Was rather surprised at the outcome. I was expecting a more balanced "there will be improvements" report. Also strange is that just a few days prior, it was released that the AIM review was being delayed. If the outcome was as clear cut as what was released, there wouldn't have been need to issue a press release saying there was a delay.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

>The law will also not specify that you should not fart loudly in a lift.>

True!, but they want to cook your goat, they can charge you for "air pollution", "disturbing the peace", " playing an instrument without a public entertainment license" sound ludicrous right?? They can blend the rules if the want..not BEND!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good observations. Bizarre indeed. I expect civil servants to behave no differently to the prostitute press when the light in shone on them when the govt is in a political quagmire. They will follow the rule book right to the last dot. The book become their moral compass. If it is badly authored, they will still follow it as they can blame the book.

People like Chandra Das, Lau Ping Sum and the PAP will not break any laws but they will bend it like Beckham. In that sense you can't touch them. The law will never ever specify that you cannot ever award a tender to a $2 company set up last Sunday. The law will also not specify that you should not fart loudly in a lift.

I am getting the impression that the PM has lost all heart. He is trying his best to hand over the party in the state that he got it.

Lau Ping Sum was a close confidant for old man in the early years and was his interpreter and translator for his early speeches. Old man has always looked after him. Lau Ping Sum on his retirement from OCBC was asked to be full time chief of the party for all things PAP. He has custody of all party secrets. Unknown to most people, the party is still interestingly is run along cell structure. One branch has no idea what another is doing or its membership structure.

It will be interesting to get WP's response. People r already sceptical of the ruling. Time for WP to do the slam dunk !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This whole review is predicated on letter of the law and not on the spirit.

One of the main reasons why many things in Singapore are fucked up is precisely because it is a placed ruled by law: the letter of the law rather than the spirit of the law.

It makes for a cold, rigid, inflexible and uninspiring society where there can be no true justice.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is very little that WP can do outside of Parliament. The press will always use the law as a backstop. In Parliament you cannot use the law as an excuse as it is the place where laws are made or amended or removed. it reflects on parliament if a laws do not serve the country. If the right questions are asked, the PAP MPs who are into fairplay and have a conscience will react within the party.

WP can use the online media but they have never been comfortable in this space relying on Alex and company to carry the hammer. Even in this forum they are very cautious and tend to correct rather than contribute to the debate with two long standing exceptions.

It will be interesting to get WP's response. People r already sceptical of the ruling. Time for WP to do the slam dunk !

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many years when I found out that there are political leaders whose family members were holding dual citizenships and it was not forbidden by law but they and the state press gave the impression that it was I knew these guys had double standard and left their moral compass at home, I began my crusade in this forum.

Even today you can ask a senior lawyer and he will think that it is against the law. Even had a clown quoting the constitution here without reading it or did not know what the word "may" means. Again the letter of the law.

One of the main reasons why many things in Singapore are fucked up is precisely because it is a placed ruled by law: the letter of the law rather than the spirit of the law.

It makes for a cold, rigid, inflexible and uninspiring society where there can be no true justice.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is very little that WP can do outside of Parliament. The press will always use the law as a backstop. In Parliament you cannot use the law as an excuse as it is the place where laws are made or amended or removed. it reflects on parliament if a laws do not serve the country. If the right questions are asked, the PAP MPs who are into fairplay and have a conscience will react within the party.

WP can use the online media but they have never been comfortable in this space relying on Alex and company to carry the hammer. Even in this forum they are very cautious and tend to correct rather than contribute to the debate with two long standing exceptions.

Well! I expect WP to expose this poor excuse of a ruling for what it is! I expect them to go the slam dunk, people r already sceptical and wavering... so WP should really bury the knife and get everyone on their side. If they don't do this, it's not only a missed opportunity but will reinforce the impression that they r a paper tiger!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many years when I found out that there are political leaders whose family members were holding dual citizenships and it was not forbidden by law but they and the state press gave the impression that it was I knew these guys had double standard and left their moral compass at home, I began my crusade in this forum.

Even today you can ask a senior lawyer and he will think that it is against the law. Even had a clown quoting the constitution here without reading it or did not know what the word "may" means. Again the letter of the law.
hahaha....scroobal, u really chee-bye....
just like some pple have been repeating that u are a green hat cuckooo....and u have acted deaf and dumb.
It is reported and u quote the ST that Government do not allow dual Citizenship and u still want to bitch about it....
U really have the IQ of a small children....let me explain in simple English for u....
The Government does not allow illegal betting.....Do u want the Government to swear that there is no illegal betting going on in Singapore....
Truely an idiot!!!!!!

Last edited: