• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee Has Outlived All His Political Opponents. Long Live Lee Kuan Yew!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the scene that is so common in movies which themes are based on imperial China, when the servant and/or minister(s) have to kowtow and all shout in unison, "Long Live The Emperor! Long live for another ten thousand years!(literate english translation)".

In any case though, JBJ invites emotion such as anguish, and regret from his supporters. But if LKY dies, do you know how many people in Singapore and overseas(Singaporeans and ex-Singaporeans) will cheer? I guess you would never know, my dear "friend".

Logically, 33%.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally do not think LKY measures his worth by the length of time he lived.

Life and death are beyond men to decide.

Of course, not all men are equal. LKY probably have the best opinions, the best doctors all over the world to give him excellent opinions and treatments. That, is the privilege of rank.

Success also gives one the capacity to live longer. When you out-do your opponents, you feel good.

On the other hand, attacks by others in situations and not being able to do anything about it, can affect the heart.

But JBJ had also lead a committed life. He was marginalized from 2001 to 2008. Ironically this happen when a new lease of life was promised to him.

Let LKY enjoy his longer life. Be glad that JBJ has lived his life very well too.

You can make this into a story, titled "The Prince and the Pauper".

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is also not an immortal,his time will come also.
unless, those DNA research or scientists can find the gene that control the live of everyone.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
M<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYo7pTI2AHQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYo7pTI2AHQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> May LKY have more sweet dreams.

thomas88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The TS should be thankful this forum does not allow zapping or he can be extremely sure he'll go all the way deep into the drain.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee Kuan Yew's love for Singapore and her citizens will give him the will and determination to outlive these traitors of Singapore.

Looks like your master is in hibernation of some sort, pondering over repentance. Dont even have the decency for condolence, not even a remark, not a word was uttered. I guess he was disappointed that a man he had wanted to see crawl on bended knees did not happen but instead passed on with his head held high.:p

He may have outlived but he will outlive with a regret. Evil begets evil. What goes around comes around.:p

Cheers.:biggrin:

insomia

Alfrescian
Loyal
when did you start to become old fart's dog? old fart dont keep dog especially lackeys. he kills lackey after use.

anyway old fart keep alot of cats. read cat in hokkien you should know the meaning. old fart keep all his money into the coffin with him. so clinton666 stop being his lackeys you will not get a cents.

advices to you jump out of the 66.6% who are sleeping and smelling old man's fart. you will not live long like him.

STFU You retarded dog. I will be reading your Obituary soon :mad: and it will have the caption. "He Live The Life Of A Retard"

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.. It's time to uncorked my Krug, Clos du Mesnil 1995 to celebrate the long overdue demise of JBJ, the most foul-mouth and dishonest (he did cook his Party's accounts) Singaporean politician.

MM Lee has outlived all his political opponents Lee Siew Choh, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, and now, J B Jeyaratnam. MM Lee is still going srtong, in fact he has more energy than a person one-quarter of his age.

Next to go are LTK, CST and CSJ. I am sure MM Lee will have the chance to read their Obituaries.

MM Lee Kuan Yew's love for Singapore and her citizens will give him the will and determination to outlive these traitors of Singapore.

LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!

Oh No. I've got the order wrong. Should be CST, LTK and CSJ. Sorry for the error.:biggrin:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.. It's time to uncorked my Krug, Clos du Mesnil 1995 to celebrate the long overdue demise of JBJ, the most foul-mouth and dishonest (he did cook his Party's accounts) Singaporean politician.

MM Lee has outlived all his political opponents Lee Siew Choh, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, and now, J B Jeyaratnam. MM Lee is still going srtong, in fact he has more energy than a person one-quarter of his age.

Next to go are LTK, CST and CSJ. I am sure MM Lee will have the chance to read their Obituaries.

LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!

IF GOD WILL, may he outlive his sons.

Alfrescian
Loyal
LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW![/QUOTE]

He lives long so that Singapore is prosperous and a vibrant city. We must thanked him. Singapore survived. He had outlived 3 Malaysian PMs, next he would love to see Dr Mahatdir go.
There is another leader over the other side of the globe. Fidel Castro of Cuba.
He had seen 5 US Presidents gone and looking forward to the sixth. Cuba is just as prosperous like Singapore.