• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee Has Outlived All His Political Opponents. Long Live Lee Kuan Yew!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.. It's time to uncorked my Krug, Clos du Mesnil 1995 to celebrate the long overdue demise of JBJ, the most foul-mouth and dishonest (he did cook his Party's accounts) Singaporean politician.

MM Lee has outlived all his political opponents Lee Siew Choh, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, and now, J B Jeyaratnam. MM Lee is still going srtong, in fact he has more energy than a person one-quarter of his age.

Next to go are LTK, CST and CSJ. I am sure MM Lee will have the chance to read their Obituaries.

MM Lee Kuan Yew's love for Singapore and her citizens will give him the will and determination to outlive these traitors of Singapore.

LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.. It's time to uncorked my Krug, Clos du Mesnil 1995 to celebrate the long overdue demise of JBJ, the most foul-mouth and dishonest (he did cook his Party's accounts) Singaporean politician.
LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!

boy oh boy you are one fine strange fella...lol..

so your duty starts at 9pm?

Last edited:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
STFU You retarded dog. I will be reading your Obituary soon :mad: and it will have the caption. "He Live The Life Of A Retard"

Your curses will get you nowhere :biggrin:..When your day is due....you will suffer the full impact of whatever retribution you deserve for whatever deeds you sow now :eek:...Pray hard hor :wink:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your curses will get you nowhere :biggrin:..When your day is due....you will suffer the full impact of whatever retribution you deserve for whatever deeds you sow now :eek:...Pray hard hor :wink:

Hahaha.. I have the financial resources to keep my health in optimum condition. Should the day come when a part of me is not working, I will simply buy the body part from poor retards like you.:biggrin:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.. I have the financial resources to keep my health in optimum condition. Should the day come when a part of me is not working, I will simply buy the body part from poor retards like you.:biggrin:

Yah sure.. should the day come when your dick is no longer useable, you can simply buy a cock and stick it on as well :biggrin:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY has not outlived all his political opponents and your own text supports that claim. By writing in the manner that you do, you are being vindictive and put LKY in bad light. You are in essence belittling and defaming LKY.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!

Reminds me of the scene that is so common in movies which themes are based on imperial China, when the servant and/or minister(s) have to kowtow and all shout in unison, "Long Live The Emperor! Long live for another ten thousand years!(literate english translation)".

In any case though, JBJ invites emotion such as anguish, and regret from his supporters. But if LKY dies, do you know how many people in Singapore and overseas(Singaporeans and ex-Singaporeans) will cheer? I guess you would never know, my dear "friend".

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MM Lee has outlived all his political opponents Lee Siew Choh, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, and now, J B Jeyaratnam. MM Lee is still going srtong, in fact he has more energy than a person one-quarter of his age.

Next to go are LTK, CST and CSJ. I am sure MM Lee will have the chance to read their Obituaries.

MM Lee Kuan Yew's love for Singapore and her citizens will give him the will and determination to outlive these traitors of Singapore.

LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!

U

&

lkycross1.jpg

Will Be Burnt in...

hell_070706_ms.jpg

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case though, JBJ invites emotion such as anguish, and regret from his supporters. But if LKY dies, do you know how many people in Singapore and overseas(Singaporeans and ex-Singaporeans) will cheer? I guess you would never know, my dear "friend".
...in actual fact, neither will you :wink:

JWNY

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
...in actual fact, neither will you :wink:

JWNY

:p

Well, I will cheer anyway- most likely. I don't shed tears for politicians who do not know when its time to retire, and instead, stay on, and in the process shedding whatever legacy he used to have.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p

Well, I will cheer anyway- most likely. I don't shed tears for politicians who do not know when its time to retire, and instead, stay on, and in the process shedding whatever legacy he used to have.
look, i don't bother about politics - i leave it to the experts. I was just clarifying the fact of the matter

won't be posting in these political threads further

JWNY

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the scene that is so common in movies which themes are based on imperial China, when the servant and/or minister(s) have to kowtow and all shout in unison, "Long Live The Emperor! Long live for another the thousand years!(literate english translation)".

JBJ's invites much laughter for he is a JOKE:mad:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

LONG LIVE LEE KUAN YEW!

Reminds me of the movie The Green Mile