• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mistress/Whore slut-shamed by Wife in public library!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was probably verbally abused by some sort of woman figure head when he was young, could be a mother or grandmother or nanny.
Pease stop abusing him, he has suffered enough.
He is the one abusing me for years. Look at all the sex violence photos he posted in all these years and tonight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU FUCKING CHEEBYE DARE TO ACT INNOCENT.
I will cut off your fucking cheebye and slap your fuck face till your neck snap.
Very Kind Lady, fuck you to death.
I am acting myself. A virgin not slut whore mistress. You are the one acting innocent and chaste pointing your evil filthy Indian son of whore finger at me. Go to my Facebook to post my big name Ok indian against ceca but not your own kind criminal. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
the wife turned a public library into a pubic labiary.
74A31E1.jpg

:cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Very Kind Lady!
YOU ARE A WHORE, A SLUT, A MISTRESS, A BROKEN CHEEBYE! NO HYMEN, FAKE VIRGIN.
FUCKED TILL YOUR CHEEBYE BLEED, YOUR NIPPLES ARE BLACK!
Pui you nameless coward evil filthy Malaysian indian accusing me a fake virgin based on nothing but your fake garang son of whore character. Go to my Facebook to post and accuse me fake virgin slut whore mistress. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui you nameless coward evil filthy Malaysian indian accusing me a fake virgin based on nothing but your fake garang son of whore character. Go to my Facebook to post and accuse me fake virgin slut whore mistress. Pui!

Fuck your facebook, you fucking cheebye whore.
All your ah nehs will message you on Fuckbook to book your cheebye for fucking.
You dirty cheap india toilet bowl slut. Cut off your fucking black nipples!