• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ministers' Responses to Singapore's floods

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam Leong : On the internet, the flood can be any depth you want it to be.:rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw Phaik Hwa again: “Singapore will be flooded during heavy rain. The question is, how flooded?”

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
u=3875985173,519456307&fm=0&gp=0.jpg

Seng Han Tong: "Floods will save lifes! I like floods. There should be floods during all my meet-the-people sessions just in case another joker pours kerosene on me again!"

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
member: Our statistic show the flood is affordable.

LHL (PM) : Exactly, it's unreasonable to expect that there's no flood. We've seen many floods before and they're all affordable since the peasants foot their own bills. Law Minister Shanmugan can stop worrying about that.

Shanmugam (Law Minister) : Exactly. Yes, sir, thanks for the reasurrance.

Yaacob (Water Minister) : Exactly. It's unreasonable to expect my ministry to stop floods. The Finance Ministry simply don't give us the budget.

Tharman (Finance Minister) : Exactly. It's a good opportunity to promote financial literacy and expand the insurance sector by educating more people to buy flood insurance, thereby creating more jobs all around.

LHL : So are we all in agreement, exactly?

All Cabinet : Yes, Prime Minister.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Flooding, Sir is a habit that grows. I am told it is like making love-it is always easier the second time! The first time there may be pangs of conscience, a sense of guilt. But once embarked on this course with constant repetition you get more and more brazen."

Harry Lee (1956)

S

suicidalpap

Irene Ng: This is a great inconvenience for those who ride bicycles. Let's think of ways to help them.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prataman: Floods with telur, tak?
Marbok Tan: Floods no enter HDB, right? I deserve pay raise..
Lim Sia Sway: Hey, not my problem.. Im minister Without portfolio, this flood is out of my portfolio
Boy George: Tell your MP, dont tell me..
Yakult: I just learnt, there is indeed flood in Singapore
Old Man Lee: I predict more floods
Wooden: I would be worried if there's no flood..

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's pray one of the delegate's car gets caught in the flood and stuck there when they come during the City summit shit.... lol will be good to see what they have to see..

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB: Some people will die as a result of flooding, not just because they have fallen into the water. Because usually a young girl, with a short skirt, wanting to cross the flooded road, may attract some offers from some other men to carry her across, and the boyfriend starts fighting. Some people will die. Blood will be shed when it floods.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL: The flood is caused by global warming and Sg is a global city. Singaporeans must do their part to contribute to the enivornment. You deserve it if we got flood

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY: “The maximum time for floods to reach any corner of Sinkieland is 20 minutes as traffic is not allowed to flood the roads, only water is."

Char lAtan: "My grandfather came to Sinkieland during a flood too."

Marjojohn: "Flooding by lau kway bu tonic is the best."

Madmansg: "Floods are killing SG."

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB: Some people will die as a result of flooding, not just because they have fallen into the water. Because usually a young girl, with a short skirt, wanting to cross the flooded road, may attract some offers from some other men to carry her across, and the boyfriend starts fighting. Some people will die. Blood will be shed when it floods.

wahahhah .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah sure, like the Yakult woke up one day and just discovered there is such a thing called global warming.:smile:

LHL: The flood is caused by global warming and Sg is a global city. Singaporeans must do their part to contribute to the enivornment. You deserve it if we got flood