• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MIB...dun play play

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess.

Reporter took photos of the police skiving in the police car.

Police came out of car and asked reporter, "What are you doing?".

Reporter, "Doing my job. Are you doing yours?"

Police got angry and handcuffed the reporter, then said, "I'm also doing my job.".

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess.

Reporter took photos of the police skiving in the police car.

Police came out of car and asked reporter, "What are you doing?".

Reporter, "Doing my job. Are you doing yours?"

Police got angry and handcuffed the reporter, then said, "I'm also doing my job.".

The police job was to keep people out from taking photos of the floods, which is causing great embarassment to the country, since YOG is around the corner.

Just like the so-called MRT station security who stopped me for taking a photo of the no eating no drinking no whatever sign next to the bao bao char shop, just outside the exit of DB Station, leading to Plaza S...if I had resisted, he would have hand cuffed me too?:biggrin: for my action ( taking photos) is endagering the lives of the commuters for security reasons....:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Way right up, you will be met at a cul de sac with a knuckle duster...:p this is mini North Korea..
It's ok, I'll just walk very very very very very slowly.
Maybe by the time I reach there.......................... :smile: