• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MIB...dun play play

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.spf.gov.sg/mic/2010/100718_photographer.htm

Police Response to Media Queries on Photographer Handcuffed when Taking Photographs of Flood

In response to media queries, preliminary inquiry revealed that while police was conducting rescue operations and traffic diversion at the flood hit area along Bt Timah Rd, police came across a man who was taking photographs at the said location. He was observed to be standing on a manhole within the centre road divider which was submerged in waters and taking photographs in a dangerous position. Due to safety considerations, Police officers repeatedly advised the man to move away from the centre road divider and move to a safe place on the pavement. However, the man refused to take heed of police's advice and continued to walk along the side of the road divider and continued with his photography. Police again tried to advise the man but to no avail. As he was causing obstructions to the Police officer in the discharge of his duties and causing danger to himself and others, the officers decided to restrain him and move him to safe grounds but the man resisted and put up a struggle. The officers then had to use force by handcuffing him and moving him to safe grounds. After verifications of the identification and assessment that police rescue operation will not be compromised, the photographer was released.

Police have classified the case under Sec 186 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224 and investigations are currently ongoing.

Police urge for cooperation from the public. Anyone who obstructs an officer from discharging his duties is culpable of the following offence;
Section 186 of the Penal Code. Whoever voluntarily obstructs any public servant in the discharge of his public functions, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 months, or with fine which may extend to $2,500, or with both.

<TABLE width="53%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=miccontentfooter height=53>PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
18 July 2010 @ 6.30pm

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder if the reporter will agree with the media release :confused:

Will agree , thei god is bigger than his god...all reporting to the same god! you will notice, now, no more pictures of floods...no mention...the weather also ver co-operative...the Nparks on the bola, NEA on the bola....cut trees, inspect trees, inspect drains..culverts, canals..sluiceway...

all on the 'bola'....very good!...please don't take photos when it floods, you will obstructing the work of the good police force...:biggrin:

driedmermaid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a case showing that PAP's reporters are using the same tactics as anti-PAP activists to deal with the PAP police. Reporter took picture and want to report about the handcuff then the police had to let him go.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will agree , thei god is bigger than his god...all reporting to the same god! you will notice, now, no more pictures of floods...no mention...the weather also ver co-operative...the Nparks on the bola, NEA on the bola....cut trees, inspect trees, inspect drains..culverts, canals..sluiceway...

Yes, yes, all look after their own pocket at the expense of the nation :(

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According 2 de leeporter... mata was taking cover inside matacar at tat time...so how 2 conduct rescure operation inside de car??:confused: De oni person he can rescure is himself leh...1 of em is bullshitting...me wonder who...:biggrin::biggrin:

rescure operation...who did he rescue?? traffic diversion...dun think anyone will drive right into de flood so wat r there 2 divert?? :confused::confused:

while police was conducting rescue operations and traffic diversion

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a case showing that PAP's reporters are using the same tactics as anti-PAP activists to deal with the PAP police. Reporter took picture and want to report about the handcuff then the police had to let him go.

If that was a reporter from reuters, bloomberg, BBC...the poodle, will just let it be...let it be..let it be, let it be...until father hairy speaks to me...:biggrin:

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was observed to be standing on a manhole within the centre road divider which was submerged in waters and taking photographs in a dangerous position

Here is what is interesting: if the manhole is submerged, how did the mata know he was standing on it? :confused:

Don't tell me mata know the exact spot of every manhole in Singapore?

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
According 2 de leeporter... mata was taking cover inside matacar at tat time...so how 2 conduct rescure operation inside de car??:confused: De oni person he can rescure is himself leh...1 of em is bullshitting...me wonder who...:biggrin::biggrin:

rescure operation...who did he rescue?? traffic diversion...dun think anyone will drive right into de flood so wat r there 2 divert?? :confused::confused:

Really want to read your views but bery hard 2 understand what is written :(

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me try again:

According to the reporter, mata was taking cover inside matacar at that time, so how to conduct rescue operation inside the car??:confused: The only person he can rescue is himself leh ... one of them is bullshitting... me wonder who.... :biggrin:

Ok, got it, yes, one of them is bullshitting, looks like mata is bullshitting :biggrin:

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nebermind de rest...dis ish de essence...1 of them is bullshitting...me wonder who :biggrin::p

Alamak, you write like dat again, let me try to see if I can read:

Nevermind the rest... this is the essence... one of them is bullshiting... me wonder who :biggrin::p

Yes, yes, I did not bother to translate the rest because I know I got the essence already :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is what is interesting: if the manhole is submerged, how did the mata know he was standing on it? :confused:

Don't tell me mata know the exact spot of every manhole in Singapore?

Like MSK used toliet rolls...limp all the way to Toa Payoh Rise, by way of Mt. Pleasent Rd..past polo club or take short cut through Joan Rd...our Police force...knows every manhole in SINgapore...so don't argue with them, he was standing on the manhole, from where the policeman was sitting...

It is they are always right for they can quote you all the law section in the law book...bet you, they have have one, if you dig your nose in front of the poiliceman...:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, yes, I did not bother to translate the rest because I know I got the essence already :biggrin:

Ok Ok i write lidat c how it goes...

Rescue operation

1.0 If you carry out a rescue operation...
and/if Nobody found trapped
and/if Nobody found hurt
and/if Nobody found dead
Go back to 1.0

BSOD!!! Alamak...:(:biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get it straight to the point...the poodle is obviously lying...what rescue operations...he was there watching the water flow..what rescue can he do..did he rescue the reporter that assumingly was standing on a manhole, and water was rising....was in apparent danger..do you hand cuff someone who is in danger, unless the person is violent or uncomcious...

In SINgapore..black is WHITE...

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nebermind de rest...dis ish de essence...1 of them is bullshitting...me wonder who :biggrin::p

If they say standing on submerged manhole means standing on submerged manhole, not for any of you lesser humans to question, doubt, not is there any need to verify. Just take their word, it is the gospel truth. After all, they are all paid to be incorruptable.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they say standing on submerged manhole means standing on submerged manhole, not for any of you lesser humans to question, doubt, not is there any need to verify. Just take their word, it is the gospel truth. After all, they are all paid to be incorruptable.

Yeah!...in the background you hear the opening riff from Deep Purple song " Smoke on the water"...

The policeman have bionic eyes, you lesser mortals don't, he can see from 300m and beyond, under all the murkey water a MANHOLE...that MAN don't move...we screw his HOLE!

get it!...he can see the MANHOLE!:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
http://www.spf.gov.sg/mic/2010/100718_photographer.htm

He was observed to be standing on a manhole within the centre road divider which was submerged in waters and taking photographs in a dangerous position

:biggrin:
Mata got SPECIAL vision?
What type of position...upside down?
And handcuffing him is the best solution to resolve the problem?

That's first class thinking, wonder whether his superiors all the way up agree.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And handcuffing him is the best solution to resolve the problem?

That's first class thinking, wonder whether his superiors all the way up agree.

Way right up, you will be met at a cul de sac with a knuckle duster...:p this is mini North Korea..