• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MHA Power Struggle, Conspiracy and Collateral Damage

JusticeMHA

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been one of the most exciting thread in sbf for a long time. Thank you to all bros for contributing. Seeing how this has become competing revelations of the police force, I would assume the claims of power struggle and conspiracy by TS are exaggerated? Reading the info divulged by TS, he seems to be from the IT industry himself. The names in the IT industry he threw out are even more obscure than the policemen.

Lots of info about the old birds, but any info on the newer chaps? NJH lost his investigations papers and his wife is a head hunter, anymore? I heard several years ago, a Supt or DAC left because of his sexual orientation, unconfirmed and never got a name though.

Btw, it's common for some to play golf during office hours. At that level, it's who u know rather than what u know.

Homeland security is a good business. Many retirees hired into GLCs lah ;-)

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie, do you live in Greater Toronto?

Their train system is so efficient and even if you don't live in Greater Toronto it's still very convenient to commute.

I like to live in Toronto, but my family would not.

I have lived in Toronto (4 subway stops East of Yonge and Bloor) for 30+ years. The subway/train may be old, but it is reasonably efficient, although it is relatively expensive because one way fare (bus, streetcar or subway) costs $3 cash or one token ($2.60 each) and a monthly unlimited ride Metro Pass is $126.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Info wrong.

GYH had great run and was not asked to step down. He served 13 years. After retirement, he was given a number of GLC appts. GYH womanising was known long before he became CP. As long as no conflict of interest, they can't be bothered.

GYH lived in a condo in Loyang. One Bedok Malay PC FRC driver made an illegal U-turn in front of his condo when he was turning in and I don't know whether GYH was drunk or starved of sex of what that day, he actually summoned the PC. Bedok OC Supt. ASH was shocked too but just told the Malay PC to pay up the S$70 fine and forget it. The CP GYH didn't know what went around came around. That PC later saw GYH with some girls behaving imitately together and started spreading rumors around until higher MHA authorities took notice and started enquiring. The findings brought down GYH as CP. Don't underestimate Malay and PC.