• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MHA Power Struggle, Conspiracy and Collateral Damage

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard several years ago, a Supt or DAC left because of his sexual orientation, unconfirmed and never got a name though.

SAC BC. Kena 'influenced' when he was an undergrad but only detected after more than 15 years. Loved to go public toilets in swimming pools. My friend ever asked him, kua simi lanjiao!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GYH lived in a condo in Loyang. One Bedok Malay PC FRC driver made an illegal U-turn in front of his condo when he was turning in and I don't know whether GYH was drunk or starved of sex of what that day, he actually summoned the PC. Bedok OC Supt. ASH was shocked too but just told the Malay PC to pay up the S$70 fine and forget it. The CP GYH didn't know what went around came around. That PC later saw GYH with some girls behaving imitately together and started spreading rumors around until higher MHA authorities took notice and started enquiring. The findings brought down GYH as CP. Don't underestimate Malay and PC.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GYH lived in a condo in Loyang. One Bedok Malay PC FRC driver made an illegal U-turn in front of his condo when he was turning in and I don't know whether he was drunk or starved of sex of what that day, he actually summoned the PC. Bedok OC Supt. ASH was shocked too but just told the Malay PC to pay up the S$70 fine and forget it. The CP GYH didn't know what went around came around. That PC saw GYH with some girls not his wife imitately and started spreading rumors around until higher MHA authorities took notice and started enquiring. The findings brought down GYH as CP. Don't underestimate Malay and PC.

Not too sure if GYH was 'brought down'. His activities were no secrets in MHA. He had the backing of Jayakumar. Otherwise how to last in Kabuki for so long. His relationship with ST?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not too sure if GYH was 'brought down'. His activities were no secrets in MHA. He had the backing of Jayakumar. Otherwise how to last in Kabuki for so long. His relationship with ST?

Kabuki etc. was alright. GYH was famous for that since his inspector days. He got all the way to CP because he knew all these joints and cracked down on undesirable gangsters but kept some gangs around fearing police. Good policing management, in my opinion. The deathblow came with being spotted with the wrong woman, daughter of somebody important.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
y ex poodle lionel de souza keep sucking up pap???? keep hearing his name.blind loyalty or wat? he get to gain anything from the poodles???

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Way back in 2004, I met Lionel, who was a PI at that time.

Charlie, do you live in Greater Toronto?

Their train system is so efficient and even if you don't live in Greater Toronto it's still very convenient to commute.

I like to live in Toronto, but my family would not.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got to know him after he hung up his boots. If knew him earlier, would have made some $$$ during Malaysia Cup days. Should hear what he said. It was ................. all the way! Nice chap. Son was almost killed at Boat Quay in 2000 or 2001. Last met him at funeral of health spa boss Shareef. They are related. He called me to wish me Xong Xi Fa Cai weeks ago.
Heard Samad was EW Barker's godson.....any truth?

JusticeMHA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaa.... There are many eat-snake-kings in the SPF. There are some who camped in office masturbating but gave the impression working late. There was one SAC who would purposely wake up at 3-4am to check email and more importantly, email KBH! His explanation was, if KBH could email him at 3am, he had to do the same. What a fucker.

Let me guess - AHS? ;-)