• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin at Medini and Astaka Project in Iskandar - any good?

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind to share what is your unit size and rental currently?

Is it easy to find a tenant? (I am curious as I have bought Tropez...)

Size is 1700sqf and rental is 2600. the condo is rentable to students, medical staffs as its near intl schools, hospital and good for ppl wkg in spore. And its good space so its a draw too. Tropez and other danga projects shld be targeting ppl with similar demographics too. Currently most who want to live in jbcc are staying in condos becus the landed there are too exp .. Along jalan straits view and jalan nong chik. A lot are bungalows, semi d

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah...your rental yield is around 5% I supposed?

Size is 1700sqf and rental is 2600. the condo is rentable to students, medical staffs as its near intl schools, hospital and good for ppl wkg in spore. And its good space so its a draw too. Tropez and other danga projects shld be targeting ppl with similar demographics too. Currently most who want to live in jbcc are staying in condos becus the landed there are too exp .. Along jalan straits view and jalan nong chik. A lot are bungalows, semi d

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just informed by my agent SPA can sign starting 16 Aug.

Also loan approved, and can sign on same day..... was told takes 2h for the explaination and paperwork.

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
U bought meridin ?
Johor is becoming like a "little Singapore"..
They should just connect the two custom /CIq complex : have the customs complex in the middle of the straits/sea (in between borders) - so no need to check in and out twice at 2 different customs ..
Like this can save half an hour of nonsensical time wastage :smile:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the next wave of investors potentially from china again may move up the price further
after country garden launch their project in danga bay over 4000 units there were either sold/booked ....
Maybe the PRCs is using Johor as a stopover to go to Singapore Or to process their visa or do tour groups which will stay in johor apartment rather than in Singapore hotel which is much more expensive ..
So in future many PRCs will be there..
Usually they will talk loudly like as though they are few kilometers away .. So imagine the noise pollution 1 million PRCs will cause in danga bay and some of their selected apartments :smile:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are altogether 9000 units launched in danga bay by country garden..
4000 units either already book or sold ..
there is gonna be a carnival next week with beautiful actress from china such as tang wei and mediacorp artist at the country garden bay launch
The PRCs have landed at danga bay hahaha
It's maybe good for Johor which is starved for investments as the msian gov don't have so much money but the PRCs ,japs, Taiwanese ,Singaporeans, hongkees have Unlimited hot money

JBinvestor

Hi, can anyone assist on the panel of banks for Meridin@Medini? Looking to obtain a mortage loan n needs recommendation. Thks

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much Psf u bought ur unit ?
Anyway the current panel ocbc , HSBC , hong Leong , cimb
I think all BLR -2.4% standard
If Islamic loan then no lockin period

JBinvestor

How much Psf u bought ur unit ?
Anyway the current panel ocbc , HSBC , hong Leong , cimb
I think all BLR -2.4% standard
If Islamic loan then no lockin period

I bought below $670 PSF. How about yourself?
I've sent in my doc to CIMB but they told me they are still waiting approval to be in panel n can't process my application yet!
Who can I contact? Can you give any references? Also who to contact for hong leong n OCBC?
Thks

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ocbc has just gotten approval for this project LF.. As earlier was pending something
Well later I can pass u some contact

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rate depends on project and bank ..
And most of the time the rate can appeal after ur loan approve :smile: