• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin at Medini and Astaka Project in Iskandar - any good?

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
But when it comes to Msia, it is better to be conservative if you know how the market works in the country. All the constructions are nothing if the MNC, workers are not pulled into the area. There are quite a number of white elephants in JB already
Many think they knw msia gov/history well...that itself restrict them to look at thing objectively.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No such thing as "sure win" investment property.

Never heard of. Not now. Not ever.

Lehman Bros.
Cyprus bail in.

Malaysia is after all a Muslim country. Thing can change in a flash.

I have seen property market crash overnight. 50% off still cannot find buyer.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
when bull is running, gurus everywhere. :biggrin:
Not like that bro...many tend to bash Msia...there are buyer who bought 80% sold condo from msia top 3 developer. And they have this fear of developer run away abandon the proj. this cos there many like to bash with baseless historic claim.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is after all a Muslim country. Thing can change in a flash.
First the religion insinuating is not welcome.
Second refer to msia as a whole in property investment term flaw.
Third there are many msia cities that property never had downturn.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
三国赤壁之战 - 万事俱备,只欠东风. :smile:

just be cautious..

Last edited:

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well folks this is iskandar not port Dickson ..
With both the msian and the SG largest companies have vested interest and invested billions in it..
If u can lose money in iskandar means , either Msia or SG economy total collapse
If u think it's a doomsday coming then don't buy , let others investor buy la .. :smile:

my post was in response to yours which talked abt no Singaporean lost money in M'sia which is totally untrue .

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many think they knw msia gov/history well...that itself restrict them to look at thing objectively.

Being objective means you look at the risks involved too instead of buying into what the ppty salesman are drumming into you. I myself am vested in msia so obviously I see good in the msia ppty market and I never said Medini is doomed to fail, was just highlighting the risks of investing in msia.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being objective means you look at the risks involved too instead of buying into what the ppty salesman are drumming into you. I myself am vested in msia so obviously I see good in the msia ppty market and I never said Medini is doomed to fail, was just highlighting the risks of investing in msia.

hi! so mind sharing where you bought? from your posts it seems you haven't buy in jb/iskandar?

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know where these ppl invested..and manage to lost money...When the housing price index and statistic shows house prices since 2000 Till now most places already doubled..whether its landed or condo...Unless of course u bought a low cost flat then maybe the price stagnant..
looking past all the very negative/doomsdays and toxic thoughts , Next time in 2017 u can visit me , my condo will be behind legoland...
Xx Jln legoland , nusajaya :smile:
U won't miss it.

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the older forummer remember the old stock issues with CLOBs. Many Sg and local malaysian got burnt badly during the 97 episode...

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know where these ppl invested..and manage to lost money...When the housing price index and statistic shows house prices since 2000 Till now most places already doubled..whether its landed or condo...Unless of course u bought a low cost flat then maybe the price stagnant..
looking past all the very negative/doomsdays and toxic thoughts , Next time in 2017 u can visit me , my condo will be behind legoland...
U won't miss it.

well, maybe its good to maintain a positive outlook. All the best and hope your investment will turn into a goldmine in future

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
U won't miss it.

wow, jalan legoland. Is that the real name of the road? Congrats on your purchase.

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes..That's what they told me .. X Jln legoland ..it's near to one of the entrance/exit of legoland ...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure, its Aloha Towers. I've mentioned this before here la. Old zone A condo

you must have spent ages hunting around for such a condo. my guess is it has old world charm and is well maintained? u bought to stay or rent out?

Last edited:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes..That's what they told me .. X Jln legoland ..it's near to one of the entrance/exit of legoland ...
That road must lead to Legoland hotel next year when it's open. Which in turn next to legoland main entrance. Don't seem to have other road access road to legoland hotel.