• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Member of AGC is in SammyBoy! His Nick is LockeLiberal. Case FIXED!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

Dear Sammyboy Forummers,

I like to inform you that a friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy. His nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix.

In the thread Looking Beyond the Persecution of Tey Tsun Hang (“the Thread”).

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang/

Posts #78 of the Thread, you will see what I based my assessment on. You can judge for yourself if I am correct in my assessment that WongMengMeng and Asterix is the same person.

Singaporeans, read this post and the following carefully and make your own judgment. If like me, you come to the reasonable conclusion that whatever posted by these 2 monikers are questionable because they are friends of Tey Tsun Hang and their postings are orchestrated chatter thereafter in the Thread is a vain attempt to prevent others from speaking their mind about Tey Tsun Hang. They will claim every motherfucker's involvement in thread in an attempt to gain support while hiding the facts or mitigate Tey's shameful act of screwing his students. you MUST voice your views and vote the PAPzis out in 2016. Your taxpayers’ money have been used to fund the Prof's sexual fantasy and abusing the trust that had been entrusted to him by the University. Tey is still drawing salary from the University at this moment and it is a waste of money!

Please Twit, Facebook or otherwise transmit these message to as many Singaporeans as possible if you agree with my assessment. Make sure the information reaches the University of Hong Kong so that he cannot abuse anymore students or maybe students cannot "fall" in love with him again.

A massive turnout at Hong Lim on 1st May will send out your message LOUD AND CLEAR. Screw these foreigners!

Cheers, ChewCheng.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

Dear SammyBoy Forummers,

As they say, copying is the best form of flattery. You will notice that some of the text and style in the post of this ignoramus PAP IB ChewCheng are very similar to my first post in this thread:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!

Singaporeans, I have no time to play with these idiot PAP IBs who are wasting YOUR taxpayers' money and leave you to make your own judgment after leaving the attached video on "Trial by Social Media".

[video=youtube;s9LpK2CDOjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9LpK2CDOjg[/video]

Of course in a truly FIRST WORLD country like Australia, there are no such things as taxpayer funded IBs. However, in Singapore, everybody knows that the Mainstream Media is controlled by the Government, ahem I mean the PAP. As the Mainstream Media is increasingly being held to ridicule and disregarded, it is inadvertent that the Scums in White will use their IB, funded with your taxpayers' money, to manipulate public opinion.

The video speaks of using injunctions, Contempt of Court proceedings, gag orders, etc in a First World Country like Australia to ensure a fair trial for any accused, elite or ordinary, citizen or foreign worker. Of course, if the PAP is set on FIXING you, in Singapore, everybody knows it is pointless to apply for such orders.

I am of course not in any way related to this Tey fella. If you click on the below thread, you will see that these Goondu IBs have accused any one who holds a different view from their PAP sanctioned one as Tey or his friend. How damn ridiculous! These Scums in White and their IB still think Singaporeans are daft. As for Asterix, it is just an Internet nick and he is obviously a fella fluent in Chinese, both written and spoken. On the other hand, I failed my 2nd language in school and can't read a Chinese newspaper.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

Please Twit, Facebook or otherwise transmit these message to as many Singaporeans as possible if you agree with my assessment that the Social Media has been used by the PAP IB, with your taxpayers' money, to ensure that the accused in this instance cannot have a fair trial.

Yours Sincerely,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

PS: If you do see the real Wong Meng Meng, whose photo is my avatar, please spit on him. PUI. This should serve as a warning to all in the legal profession, judiciary or otherwise, who intends to be lackeys of the Scums in White. All your decades of hard work will not prevent you from being made the subject of public ridicule and contempt if you succumb to pressures from the Scums in White.

Dear Sammyboy Forummers,

I like to inform you that a friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy. His nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix.

In the thread Looking Beyond the Persecution of Tey Tsun Hang (“the Thread”).

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang/

Posts #78 of the Thread, you will see what I based my assessment on. You can judge for yourself if I am correct in my assessment that WongMengMeng and Asterix is the same person.

Singaporeans, read this post and the following carefully and make your own judgment. If like me, you come to the reasonable conclusion that whatever posted by these 2 monikers are questionable because they are friends of Tey Tsun Hang and their postings are orchestrated chatter thereafter in the Thread is a vain attempt to prevent others from speaking their mind about Tey Tsun Hang. They will claim every motherfucker's involvement in thread in an attempt to gain support while hiding the facts or mitigate Tey's shameful act of screwing his students. you MUST voice your views and vote the PAPzis out in 2016. Your taxpayers’ money have been used to fund the Prof's sexual fantasy and abusing the trust that had been entrusted to him by the University. Tey is still drawing salary from the University at this moment and it is a waste of money!

Please Twit, Facebook or otherwise transmit these message to as many Singaporeans as possible if you agree with my assessment. Make sure the information reaches the University of Hong Kong so that he cannot abuse anymore students or maybe students cannot "fall" in love with him again.

A massive turnout at Hong Lim on 1st May will send out your message LOUD AND CLEAR. Screw these foreigners!

Cheers, ChewCheng.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

See the similarity? The word "Pui" and "Goondu" is exactly the same.

Dear SammyBoy Forummers,

As they say, copying is the best form of flattery. You will notice that some of the text and style in the post of this ignoramus PAP IB ChewCheng are very similar to my first post in this thread:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!

Singaporeans, I have no time to play with these idiot PAP IBs who are wasting YOUR taxpayers' money and leave you to make your own judgment after leaving the attached video on "Trial by Social Media".

[video=youtube;s9LpK2CDOjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9LpK2CDOjg[/video]

Of course in a truly FIRST WORLD country like Australia, there are no such things as taxpayer funded IBs. However, in Singapore, everybody knows that the Mainstream Media is controlled by the Government, ahem I mean the PAP. As the Mainstream Media is increasingly being held to ridicule and disregarded, it is inadvertent that the Scums in White will use their IB, funded with your taxpayers' money, to manipulate public opinion.

The video speaks of using injunctions, Contempt of Court proceedings, gag orders, etc in a First World Country like Australia to ensure a fair trial for any accused, elite or ordinary, citizen or foreign worker. Of course, if the PAP is set on FIXING you, in Singapore, everybody knows it is pointless to apply for such orders.

I am of course not in any way related to this Tey fella. If you click on the below thread, you will see that these Goondu IBs have accused any one who holds a different view from their PAP sanctioned one as Tey or his friend. How damn ridiculous! These Scums in White and their IB still think Singaporeans are daft. As for Asterix, it is just an Internet nick and he is obviously a fella fluent in Chinese, both written and spoken. On the other hand, I failed my 2nd language in school and can't read a Chinese newspaper.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

Please Twit, Facebook or otherwise transmit these message to as many Singaporeans as possible if you agree with my assessment that the Social Media has been used by the PAP IB, with your taxpayers' money, to ensure that the accused in this instance cannot have a fair trial.

Yours Sincerely,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

PS: If you do see the real Wong Meng Meng, whose photo is my avatar, please spit on him. PUI. This should serve as a warning to all in the legal profession, judiciary or otherwise, who intends to be lackeys of the Scums in White. All your decades of hard work will not prevent you from being made the subject of public ridicule and contempt if you succumb to pressures from the Scums in White.

YOU USELESS GOONDU! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

I WILL NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH ZIS CLOWN WONG MENG MENG EVEN IF IT IS ONLY AN INTERNET NICK TRYING TO MOCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER SENIOR COUNSEL WONG MENG MENG.

IF I SEE THE REAL WONG MENG MENG, I AND MOST SINGAPOREANS WILL SPIT AT HIM!

PUI! PUI! PUI!

IF I SEE THE REAL PERSON SHOWN ON CHEWCHENG'S AVATAR, I AND MOST SINGAPOREANS WILL ALSO SPIT AT HIM!

PUI! PUI! PUI!

THANK YOU! YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING YOUR BOSS LOOK BAD AND HIS NEXT NICKNAME WILL BE CHEWCHENG. PINKY IS TOO MILD A NICKNAME.

See post number #107 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang/page6

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Haha.... my goodness, this is the funniest post for so long... Lockeliberal from AGC? Haha...I have known him so long, also know his family.... haha... from AGC?

You must be kidding man!

Lock is a smart guy, read widely and it is not that difficult to read about law in Singapore... what is so,difficult with internet nowadays ? You just need a good mind and brain and you will,be able to learn many things DIY.

Goh,Meng Seng

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.... my goodness, this is the funniest post for so long... Lockeliberal from AGC? Haha...I have known him so long, also know his family.... haha... from AGC?

You must be kidding man!

Lock is a smart guy, read widely and it is not that difficult to read about law in Singapore... what is so,difficult with internet nowadays ? You just need a good mind and brain and you will,be able to learn many things DIY.

Goh,Meng Seng

Dear Mr. Goh,

Have you read post #44?

So if I say I know you in this post, how believable is it?

Presumably you know the meaning of "lobbying", if not go to post #44. I do not discount the fact that he is associated in some other way with the PAPzis. Suffice to say, there must be CAUSE for the mass zapping. Besides, Locke's failure to reply himself is most DEAFENING and TELLING. We should leave it for Forummers to judge for themselves.

Cheers and Have a Nice Day.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS,

Lockeliberal's real identity is known to many of us here. No, he is not a lawyer, and he's not from AGC. He's also a WP member, and a friend of GMS's.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

See the similarity? The word "Pui" and "Goondu" is exactly the same.

See your head er you STEWPID chow Ah Beng! I spell stupid like KopiUncle, does it mean I'm KopiUncle?

FUCK FARK FCUK YOU YU U Understand!

Goondusammi's Goondu also like that spell what, does it mean I am Goondusammi or is it Jane or Jill?

And please prease piss pizz go back to primary school to re-learn your grammar OK! There is an idiot JiakLiaoBee PAP IB in SammyBoy and "his nicks ARE ChewCheng and GodKnowsWhatTheFUCKNick". Got it? Dumb FUCK FARK FCUK ChewCheng who should have been ABORTED at birth.

I am not angry. I just love to bash these dumb ass PAP IBs who are funded by SINGAPOREAN'S TAXPAYERS' $$$! Better to spend this money on healthcare, housing, transport right?

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems comical that so much effort is expended by so many to disabuse so-and-so of his bald allegation. Surely he is entitled to his nonsense and confusion, or from his point of view, his cherished belief.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is wrong about being friends of Tey?

Tey is the victim of gang rape by fucking maggots in white and kangaroos.
Giving Tey a public fucking and via him, fucking all singaporeans!

If Tey fuck his students and student fuck Tey, that is between consenting adults.

FAR BETTER THAN SINKIES BEING FUCKED AND RAPED BY MAGGOTS IN WHITE OF 700++ BILLIONS INTO LKY STINKAPROE SOVEREIGN FUNDS

jw5

Loyal
It seems comical that so much effort is expended by so many to disabuse so-and-so of his bald allegation. Surely he is entitled to his nonsense and confusion, or from his point of view, his cherished belief.

Wouldn't you agree that people should be allowed to argue their points without anyone dictating which internet moniker should be trusted or believed and which shouldn't?
If you want to discuss a particular point, just discuss the point and not have the absurd and idiotic notion that certain annonymous internet monikers should be rendered a ridiculous "higher status of credibility".

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wouldn't you agree that people should be allowed to argue their points without anyone dictating which internet moniker should be trusted or believed and which shouldn't?
If you want to discuss a particular point, just discuss the point and not have the absurd and idiotic notion that certain annonymous internet monikers should be rendered a ridiculous "higher status of credibility".

Quite right, sir. The absurd and idiotic notion which you refer to, is simply a tool of distraction employed by the unsavoury, in a lame attempt to frustrate an intelligent and focused consideration of the salient issues.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must be kidding man!

Goh,Meng Seng

Timely intervention, bro. You are one of the few who can speak up for Locke.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alright then, you win. I'm Lockeliberal and I'm PAP IB...

Now, go eat your vegetables, Meng Meng.

LOL

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yeah....anybody thinks tey has been fairly trated by he fucking CPIB please kee chiu.....

as simple as that.....if he has not then....... my next question is whether anybody been able to do anything about it?

if not then wtf is the "rule of law"?????

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL! I see that you stopped bolding your sentence in bright red already.

Stupid or Goondu is you who got exposed for using clones to astroturf in here and think everyone is as daft as you.

Some words can be the same but not all. Both even curse and argue in the same manner. Pui Pui at people, scold people stupid, claim everyone here is PAP IB, spit at others. LOL!

See your head er you STEWPID chow Ah Beng! I spell stupid like KopiUncle, does it mean I'm KopiUncle?

FUCK FARK FCUK YOU YU U Understand!

Goondusammi's Goondu also like that spell what, does it mean I am Goondusammi or is it Jane or Jill?

And please prease piss pizz go back to primary school to re-learn your grammar OK! There is an idiot JiakLiaoBee PAP IB in SammyBoy and "his nicks ARE ChewCheng and GodKnowsWhatTheFUCKNick". Got it? Dumb FUCK FARK FCUK ChewCheng who should have been ABORTED at birth.

I am not angry. I just love to bash these dumb ass PAP IBs who are funded by SINGAPOREAN'S TAXPAYERS' $$$! Better to spend this money on healthcare, housing, transport right?