• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Member of AGC is in SammyBoy! His Nick is LockeLiberal. Case FIXED!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seow eh?
It is carrying abit too far?
Nevertheless, even though I think tey is playboy, drama and did not defend himself well, I still think he's persecuted as for punishment for his writings and to serve as a warning to other academics in our unis not to bad mouth pap.

Hi there,

The rest of this thread is useless banter, mostly by PAP IBs, for the purpose of distraction, distortion, etc. I agree with your comment elsewhere that PAP is a huge disappointment even in the PAP IBs they hire, PAID with taxpayers’ money which could have been spent better elsewhere such as healthcare, transport, housing, etc.

You probably will not say that I am “carrying it a bit too far”, if you noticed that in this quoted reply to Rumpole, he used the word “lobbying”.

Dear Rumpole,
I would like to address your concerns vis sa vis the "springing of statements". The new CPC in place whether one goes through a criminal discovery process or not allows for defence lawyers to have sight of all the statements of the accused. Under the new rules, of discovery, any evidence to be used by the prosecution has to be disclosed at Pre Trial conference. There are however still several areas to be worked on which further LOBBYING might assist om.
a. Disclosure of key witness statements pre trial, in full and not at the discretion of the prosecution.
b. Recording of accused statements and whether it should be recorded or not and with a lawyer present or not.
Locke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying

As per this Wiki link, “lobbying” means trying to influence decisions by government. When changes to the criminal litigation process are being considered, as with any other legislation, consultations are made with stakeholders i.e. prosecution and defence lawyers in this instance. Although I hasten to add that in Sinkieland, the consultation process falls short of 1st World standards by a very large margin.

So, the fact that this guy Locke can tell Rumpole in specific detail what areas are being considered in the lobbying process means he is involved in it somehow. Mind you, "lobbying" means those areas specified HAVE YET TO BE MADE PUBLIC. Perhaps he is, as eatshitndie said in post #34, one of those IBs sent here to befriend forummers. I think, the befriending is to smoke them out so as to shut them up and if they still don’t shut up then FIX them real good. That’s why I just rejected a “friend” request from what looks like a PAP IB. Their timing also very off, they must be desperate to meet their KPI.

The panic zapping after I mocked them means for sure that they have something to HIDE. Noticed that Locke has not replied yet, when on Sunday he replied so promptly after your remark in the other thread that the PAP IBs are “a huge disappointment”. The silence is DEAFENING and TELLING – ‘cos he can’t explain away how he knows in so much detail about what changes in the criminal litigation process are being “lobbied” over. For sure he is a lawyer. For sure he is working for some government entity – i.e. TAXPAYER FUNDED. For sure he has something to hide after being mocked and therefore he and/or his team PANICKED.

The PAPzis are going to abuse your taxpayer money if the average SINKIE doesn’t do anything to stop them. This case is just one of many, many examples – past, present and future. If SINKIES don’t have the courage to join public protests, they only have themselves to blame for allowing others to screw them.

After this post, you can expect a lot of useless banter again between PAP IBs for the purpose of distraction and funded by YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY which could have spent better elsewhere.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just dun understand why Sammy gifted you so many points, just so you can engage with your eyes blind-folded with another abjectly shallow retard of this forum.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just dun understand why Sammy gifted you so many points, just so you can engage with your eyes blind-folded with another abjectly shallow retard of this forum.

After this post, you can expect a lot of useless banter again between PAP IBs for the purpose of distraction and funded by YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY which could have spent better elsewhere.

Bingo, your Key Performance Indicators have been met. But, since AS A TEAM you guys screwed up big time, this siao on attitude may only be able to help you a little bit - prevent your salaries from being cut, but still no bonus. Hahaha, I enjoy making you guys work hard. After all, it's my taxpayers' money you are using.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bingo, your Key Performance Indicators have been met. But, since AS A TEAM you guys screwed up big time, this siao on attitude may only be able to help you a little bit - prevent your salaries from being cut, but still no bonus. Hahaha, I enjoy making you guys work hard. After all, it's my taxpayers' money you are using.

Enough liao lah.....you keep hitting in the dark and no one actually knows how your train of thought is processed, only that you're obsessed with a shallow retard called Lockeliberal, in a thread that is buried deep in this forum that even I missed it totally, which means the thread is lame, obviously. Why you even think this cockshit Lockeliberal is from AGC, you did not really lay out your evidence and just more hot-air balloons from you. Dun you ever run out of helium, ever?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At the rate that TS is going, everyone here is going to be accused for being a PAP IB except he and his shadow.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough liao lah.....you keep hitting in the dark and no one actually knows how your train of thought is processed, only that you're obsessed with a shallow retard called Lockeliberal, in a thread that is buried deep in this forum that even I missed it totally, which means the thread is lame, obviously. Why you even think this cockshit Lockeliberal is from AGC, you did not really lay out your evidence and just more hot-air balloons from you. Dun you ever run out of helium, ever?

Wow, nice post, i'm impressed! Continue like that and you might make it off my chickenshit list one day :smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, nice post, i'm impressed! Continue like that and you might make it off my chickenshit list one day :smile:

Dun get cosy with me chickenshit, for when my dinner time comes, you're still served on my dinner table. Meanwhile, are you going to start a poll on the Boston Marathon pics plaster in this forum? :biggrin:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You obviously need to take lessons in Ingereesh comprehension.

Firstly, I neber said that LockeLiberal was a retard. On the contrary, he is a quality IB. At least he obfuscates and uses legal gibberish in a manner that requires a good legal mind to ferret him out. This nick of yours, I can see through is a boliao persona straight away, as your "friend" here says - chickenshit.

Exactly where Locke is from, I don't give a shit. Suffice, that the mere mention of AGC threw the IBs into a panick to zap me 9 times within a minute to help him rush in his kelang kebok half-baked reply claiming to have ZERO legal training which of course is contradicted by his reply to Rumpole from some months ago. It was a good laugh for me. Whichever govt dept he is from doesn't matter - it is still taxpayer funded.

Besides, should this joker LockeLiberal ever surfaces again, I have this thread to link to any reply I might care to give while mocking and discrediting him - how convenient. Then their IB, some boliao and some otherwise a bit difficult to spot, will predictably come out and defend him and play their game of burying, distracting, diverting, etc. I just pick up the nicks that do this and put them on my ignore or watch list.

If one wants to know wtf is happening then one needs only read post #1 and #2 and make one's own conclusion. Notice I used "one" instead of "you". This message is not meant for YOU, as obviously I don't give a fark whether you get it or not you chickenshit helium filled SINKIE.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro WMM,

i dun think lockeliberal is an AGC dog but he is probably someone from the PAP Ib who has a bit of legal background thats why he is writing legal shit like that to confuse people.

anyways it is a good idea for all of us to routinely point out sneaky bastards like that so that we can suss out exactly wtf these people are so that when they do open their fucking mouths to bay and bark for the good of their PAP Leegime...we know when to ignore them or simply fuck them nicely for trying to subvert the thread or discussionb because of their sneaky insidious ways....

anyways the PAP must have realised that nobody gives a fuck about them in cyberspace ...like for example the minute sph bought hungrygowhere...everyone fled....

only some of the dumber fuckers are still posting shit in the HWZ forums.,...but then again most of them there are youngsters who have nothing to lose....go ahead and sue them lor...you can take away their gasming rig and maybe their xbox when you find them and they got little else....

anyways fuck you PAP and nice try but try harder next time...as for you PAP dogs...get ready to enjoy the breeze when you get your day in the sun swinging from a branch of the highest tree after they lose power....i just pray for karma to come faster and come HARD!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does this mean if I infract you just because I dont like your style of flooding the forum with nonsense posting then I am also a PAP IB? Anyone who give you point is not PAP IB? You too simple minded leh. Dont think too much, it is just a forum. I can see that you are getting too engrossed with the happenings here.

You obviously need to take lessons in Ingereesh comprehension.

Firstly, I neber said that LockeLiberal was a retard. On the contrary, he is a quality IB. At least he obfuscates and uses legal gibberish in a manner that requires a good legal mind to ferret him out. This nick of yours, I can see through is a boliao persona straight away, as your "friend" here says - chickenshit.

Exactly where Locke is from, I don't give a shit. Suffice, that the mere mention of AGC threw the IBs into a panick to zap me 9 times within a minute to help him rush in his kelang kebok half-baked reply claiming to have ZERO legal training which of course is contradicted by his reply to Rumpole from some months ago. It was a good laugh for me. Whichever govt dept he is from doesn't matter - it is still taxpayer funded.

Besides, should this joker LockeLiberal ever surfaces again, I have this thread to link to any reply I might care to give while mocking and discrediting him - how convenient. Then their IB, some boliao and some otherwise a bit difficult to spot, will predictably come out and defend him and play their game of burying, distracting, diverting, etc. I just pick up the nicks that do this and put them on my ignore or watch list.

If one wants to know wtf is happening then one needs only read post #1 and #2 and make one's own conclusion. Notice I used "one" instead of "you". This message is not meant for YOU, as obviously I don't give a fark whether you get it or not you chickenshit helium filled SINKIE.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this mean if I infract you just because I dont like your style of flooding the forum with nonsense posting then I am also a PAP IB? Anyone who give you point is not PAP IB? You too simple minded leh. Dont think too much, it is just a forum. I can see that you are getting too engrossed with the happenings here.

No, I don't give a damn who infracts me, 'cos I simply don't check. Only those who have too much time or have over-inflated egos will argue over infractions. For the record, I didn't even noticed that you infracted me some time ago until you mentioned it. I can't believe that there are actually people who view the infraction folder. What useful information can you get from there?

Besides, I'm not flooding. If you don't like what I post, you can always don't view it. As for whether you are PAP IB or not, the other forummers can judge for themselves. For myself, anyone who posts photos irresponsibly (remember your infamous posting of an unfortunate girl who just happens to have the same name as Laura Ong's sister) is suspect. That is all I care to remember about you.

As for being engrossed, I reckon you are more engrossed than me. I noticed you are online most of the time.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You talk like a spoilt brat. It is pointless talking to you.

No, I don't give a damn who infracts me, 'cos I simply don't check. Only those who have too much time or have over-inflated egos will argue over infractions. For the record, I didn't even noticed that you infracted me some time ago until you mentioned it. I can't believe that there are actually people who view the infraction folder. What useful information can you get from there?

Besides, I'm not flooding. If you don't like what I post, you can always don't view it. As for whether you are PAP IB or not, the other forummers can judge for themselves. For myself, anyone who posts photos irresponsibly (remember your infamous posting of an unfortunate girl who just happens to have the same name as Laura Ong's sister) is suspect. That is all I care to remember about you.

As for being engrossed, I reckon you are more engrossed than me. I noticed you are online most of the time.

Last edited: