• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Member of AGC is in SammyBoy! His Nick is LockeLiberal. Case FIXED!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

Wei wei, Meng Meng you so free, so early on this forum, must be cannot sleep over this dumb thread of yours.
What about me on this forum so early? Oh, I'm changing PAP IB shift shortly. You know lah, night duty can keng.

LOL

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

LOL! Bingo!

I was so nice I even offer him to scold me "CHEW Cheebye" but he dun want.

What's happening here? Wong Meng Meng wants to Pak Chew Cheng but hand not steady and Chew Cheng? :biggrin:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

General public dun care but Tey's friends do. They are hoping to shape public perception here thinking that the whole country is reading Sammyboy.

What an asshole to create several nicks just to make as if people supporting Tey. Seriously, no one gives a shit even if Tey dies.

IThere will be more interest in how his Japanese wife looks like.

honestly speaking, i dare say 99% of sinkees dont care a damm about this . best if both go teng lian. one for being a dog and the other for being a bitch.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wei wei, Meng Meng you so free, so early on this forum, must be cannot sleep over this dumb thread of yours.
What about me on this forum so early? Oh, I'm changing PAP IB shift shortly. You know lah, night duty can keng.

LOL

Didn't I say before that I can go to the office @ 11 am and get lost @ 3.30 pm or so after hearing reports from care le fairs A, B and C. Note in my recent post I never said anything about your employment status. You should have studied harder. Your contribution to this thread so far has been nothing of substance. Go watch your MTV, you should be glad that you are moving refrigators & colour TVs, don't so kaypoh others have "Money for nothing and their chicks for free". Even if you can't study, blame yourself for not learning how to play the guitar and drums. That also can have "Money for nothing and your chicks for free".

[video=youtube;wTP2RUD_cL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0[/video]

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

General public dun care but Tey's friends do. They are hoping to shape public perception here thinking that the whole country is reading Sammyboy.

What an asshole to create several nicks just to make as if people supporting Tey. Seriously, no one gives a shit even if Tey dies.

IThere will be more interest in how his Japanese wife looks like.

If general public don't care, they will not be sending TAXPAYER FUNDED PAP IBs like this ChewCheng here. It's as simple as that.

Sinkies not interested in how the Japanese wife looks like. Mixed marriages are common. Common citizens should be allowed their privacy. Ministars, however are different. Sinkies should be more interested in how Yakult's American wife look like.

Most importantly, Sinkies should be interested in learning the Jedi mind tricks that are teleported from Shit Times, MediaCock, etc to SammyBoy and other forums. From this thread, they can learn these mind tricks and render them INEFFECTIVE in shaping public opinion. This Ah Tey case is only the tip of the iceberg. There is so much shit flooding around from 50 years of mismanagement that there will lots of occasions when these PAP IBs will be mobilised to brainwash Sinkies.

Singaporeans, please NOTICE that this JiakLiaoBee has changed his AVATAR after I have humiliated him publicly for using his boss, Lee Hsien Loong's childish ChewCheng photo. Notice the Jedi mind trick? Now the avatar is that of Ah Tey from the NUS law fac website. Putting the recent photos of Ah Tey from ST or CNA would be too obvious right. Gotcha PAP IBs!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So sarcastic. Later you get bad karma then you know, Meng Meng.
How your vegetables taste today? Better take more. Good for you.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good morning Sir .

what is Prof Tey current nationality ?

Is he still a Malaysian ? Sgp PR ? Japanese ? or what ? tk u sir .

No idea. You got to ask him yourself. Besides, nationality has not nothing to do with it.

Every person is entitled to a fair trial regardless of their nationality. If Sinkieland can have Malaysian Khaw to screw up their healthcare and now housing, nationality is irrelevant in this and ANY OTHER case. Besides, if not for gutsy Ah Tiongs, Sinkieland would not have had the first strike in God knows how many decades. And remember if not for Dutch national, Albert Winsemius' brilliant ideas, the Old Fart, a true blue Sinkie, would have ran Sinkieland down the drain with his hair brained ideas.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans, please NOTICE that this JiakLiaoBee has changed his AVATAR after I have humiliated him publicly for using his boss, Lee Hsien Loong's childish ChewCheng photo. Notice the Jedi mind trick? Now the avatar is that of Ah Tey from the NUS law fac website. Putting the recent photos of Ah Tey from ST or CNA would be too obvious right. Gotcha PAP IBs!

Nobody, besides you, cares about some stupid forum avatars. Why pollute the forum with big bold letters over it?

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a sad piece of shit after being exposed for using other nicks such as Asterix and Rumpole! You are exposed to the core you motherfucker! This speak volume of your charactera and people here will be wary when dealing with you.

A disgrace to your legal profession for doing something like this. Then again, lawyers already got lousy reputation. Remember all the lawyer jokes?

Is that all you can accused me of? PAP IB? People here can judge based on my postings but you confirmed clone creator to the max.

I pwn you after changing the picture of pinky to your friend Tey. Now people will think you are scold Tey all the while. LOL!

If general public don't care, they will not be sending TAXPAYER FUNDED PAP IBs like this ChewCheng here. It's as simple as that.

Sinkies not interested in how the Japanese wife looks like. Mixed marriages are common. Common citizens should be allowed their privacy. Ministars, however are different. Sinkies should be more interested in how Yakult's American wife look like.

Most importantly, Sinkies should be interested in learning the Jedi mind tricks that are teleported from Shit Times, MediaCock, etc to SammyBoy and other forums. From this thread, they can learn these mind tricks and render them INEFFECTIVE in shaping public opinion. This Ah Tey case is only the tip of the iceberg. There is so much shit flooding around from 50 years of mismanagement that there will lots of occasions when these PAP IBs will be mobilised to brainwash Sinkies.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

He will not say because he will protect Tey who is a foreigner. A Malaysian to be exact and still on NUS payroll but stopped teaching for more than 1 year.

We should question why are we wasting taxpayer's money on Tey? Is he such a whitehorse where others would have their pay terminated but Tey still gets paid?

No idea. You got to ask him yourself. Besides, nationality has not nothing to do with it.

Every person is entitled to a fair trial regardless of their nationality. If Sinkieland can have Malaysian Khaw to screw up their healthcare and now housing, nationality is irrelevant in this and ANY OTHER case. Besides, if not for gutsy Ah Tiongs, Sinkieland would not have had the first strike in God knows how many decades. And remember if not for Dutch national, Albert Winsemius' brilliant ideas, the Old Fart, a true blue Sinkie, would have ran Sinkieland down the drain with his hair brained ideas.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I pwn you after changing the picture of pinky to your friend Tey. Now people will think you are scold Tey all the while. LOL!

That means you copy my trick. I used the real Wong Meng Meng's photo for this purpose and you copy lock, stock and barrel. Lousy PAP IB who has no creativity at all. Difference is the real Wong Meng Meng is not on trial. He is just to represent all the cowardly lackeys in the State Prostitutor and Judiciary who are willing to succumb to pressure. The reason no gag order has been issued for you to remove your avatar is simple, you and the KANGAROO system are one and the same.

You had so many opportunities to deny that you are a PAP IB and you didn't do it. Everybody here can see from your posts that a Chow Ah Beng like you should be more concerned with playing his Xbox and Nintendo then come here and discuss affairs of state. The only reason why you are here is that you are paid to be here. Otherwise where got money to buy BEER.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

He will not say because he will protect Tey who is a foreigner. A Malaysian to be exact and still on NUS payroll but stopped teaching for more than 1 year.

We should question why are we wasting taxpayer's money on Tey? Is he such a whitehorse where others would have their pay terminated but Tey still gets paid?

If Sinkies believe your crap then they are doomed. Simply need to remind them that there are many ex-Malaysian Ministars and MPs amongst the Scums in White. ChewCheng's direct supervisor is probably a Malaysian PR whose citizenship application will be fast tracked if he and his team meets their KPIs, the chief one of which is to deceive naive Sinkie minds.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
emptiness is form....form is emptiness.

u think what u see but u do not see.

u think what u know but u do not know. :smile:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a dickhead. Why should I defend something that is not true? You can say I PAP IB for all I care.

People here can see. Do you have anything to prove? Do you see me getting zapped until in the red?

One thing for sure is that you are also Asterix and Rumpole which I had exposed because all 3 monikers argue the same manner and specific spelling of certain unique words are exactly the same!

That means you copy my trick. I used the real Wong Meng Meng's photo for this purpose and you copy lock, stock and barrel. Lousy PAP IB who has no creativity at all. Difference is the real Wong Meng Meng is not on trial. He is just to represent all the cowardly lackeys in the State Prostitutor and Judiciary who are willing to succumb to pressure. The reason no gag order has been issued for you to remove your avatar is simple, you and the KANGAROO system are one and the same.

You had so many opportunities to deny that you are a PAP IB and you didn't do it. Everybody here can see from your posts that a Chow Ah Beng like you should be more concerned with playing his Xbox and Nintendo then come here and discuss affairs of state. The only reason why you are here is that you are paid to be here. Otherwise where got money to buy BEER.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably your cheebye. Mean you dunno right? "Probably" means you cannot prove right? What fuck lawyer will use probably?

You want to use probably? I teach you. An example would be like this - Your wife is "probably" a slut who also slept with Tey and your child is "probably" Tey's. While you are now typing away, your wife is "probably" fucking the next door neighbour while asking him to cum inside her. That is "probably" because you cannot even stay erected long enough to complete the sex act.

You say "EX-Malaysian"? Your fucking Tey is "CURRENT MALAYSIAN". See the difference? Ah gong!

If Sinkies believe your crap then they are doomed. Simply need to remind them that there are many ex-Malaysian Ministars and MPs amongst the Scums in White. ChewCheng's direct supervisor is probably a Malaysian PR whose citizenship application will be fast tracked if he and his team meets their KPIs, the chief one of which is to deceive naive Sinkie minds.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Top legal expert on why curbs on papers pose threat to democracy

THE rich and powerful are using the law to silence their critics like never before.

Police, politicians and celebs have created a climate of fear to intimidate whistleblowers.

In the past few days three people have been arrested in Cumbria by cops probing the leak of a £700 chauffeur bill run up by their commissioner but paid by taxpayers.

And a Hampshire police sergeant is accused of trying to censor his local paper after it criticised a councillor.

Judges want to ban the Press and public from knowing the identity of people who are arrested. The detention of TV star Rolf Harris was kept secret for FIVE MONTHS and only published after it was formally confirmed by The Sun.

Ministers are pushing plans for court cases to be held in secret. And around 80 journalists have been arrested in the past two years, many by police probing the source of their stories.

It is all part of the chilling effect of the Leveson Inquiry into Press standards.

Here, media lawyer GAVIN MILLAR QC explains why restrictions on our free press have gone too far and why YOU will be deprived of information you have a right to know.

FREEDOM of the Press is what is left after the law has its say.

So the media and the law have never been the best of friends. Now our Press freedom is under attack.

Things journalists have been able to do and say for many years are being questioned, prohibited and penalised.

For 100 years, Fleet Street could “publish and be damned”. If they libelled the rich or powerful, they could be sued for damages — but they could never be prevented from publishing. As one 19th Century judge rightly said: “Often a wholesome act is performed in the publication and repetition of an alleged libel.”

This is especially true when wrongdoing by politicians is concerned.

But in the past decade, court orders preventing publication have become commonplace. Many have been made simply to hide the embarrassing extra-marital affairs of celebrities.

Our fine tradition of open justice has also been eroded. In 1955, senior judge Lord Denning described the court reporter as the “watchdog of justice”. If he is to do his job properly, Denning said, every case must be heard in open court. But today many cases are heard behind closed doors or without the parties being namedNow the Government are legislating for “secret courts” in national security cases — a familiar instrument of oppression under authoritarian regimes.

These developments are worrying. Full court reporting ensures public scrutiny of the administration of justice. This puts pressure on judges to decide cases fairly and on witnesses to tell the truth. Miscarriages of justice are less likely.

Now Parliament wants all newspapers, magazines and bloggers, however small, to pay to join an approved regulator — or risk facing penal damages in the courts.

Politicians, the most vulnerable targets of Press attacks, jumped at the chance of imposing this burden on the Press when Lord Justice Leveson put it forward
Last week I was in Azerbaijan with an international commission of jurists. I met an editor whose small paper criticises the country’s all-powerful government.

The paper faces two libel judgements in favour of pro-government claimants — costing the publisher a total of £600,000.

As the paper cannot afford to pay, its bank accounts have been frozen and, as I left, the editor was waiting for the bailiff to lock up his printing presses.

Maybe this will not happen here. But I wouldn’t bank on it.

Now there are new and less well-known threats to Press freedom. Vital police sources of journalistic information are being squeezed. Many of the stories we read come from the police.

And it is not just national newspapers and broadcasters who need this information. Regional and local newspapers depend on it.

The information may simply be when to turn up in court or a particular location to pick up a good story. But it may be much more. The police tell journalists in confidence when crimes are not being investigated properly, or at all. They tip off journalists about mismanagement and corruption in the service. They leak about serious misconduct by politicians, officials and businessmen.

These days it is assumed that this only happens if money changes hands. But payment of police sources is very much the exception, not the rule.

Police normally give information to the Press because they want wrong-doing to be exposed.

The sunlight of Press coverage can be a powerful disinfectant. Or it can open up other lines of inquiry.

Until now, police have given journalists the names of those they have arrested. The Leveson report recommended that this practice should end. And now the judges have told the Law Commission that they agree.

But very often when the Press name a suspect, witnesses come forward, helping the police make a case. It is hard to see why this valuable link between the law and the public interest should end. These are difficult times for both sides to this vital relationship.

Last year’s Filkin report, commissioned by the Metropolitan Police and the Home Office, led forces to warn officers of dire disciplinary consequences if they spoke in confidence to the Press.

Leveson has endorsed the approach of Elizabeth Filkin, a civil servant. At the same time, media organisations and their proprietors are coming under pressure from law enforcement agencies, the courts and politicians. Sometimes there is pressure to hand over confidential information on dealings between journalists and police.

More often, it is pressure simply to stand back and allow the police to gain access to material through the courts.

Seizing on this opportunity, the police asked Leveson to support changes to the 1984 Police & Criminal Evidence Act, which has long given protection to journalistic material. Leveson did so and the Home Office is now consulting on this retrograde step.
Last week it was revealed a police sergeant in Hampshire had complained to a local paper on behalf of a councillor who had been criticised by the paper for verbal bullying of colleagues.

The sergeant visited the paper’s offices to discuss its editorial policy towards the politician.

Worse still, journalists and their sources are being arrested and charged with leaking offences more freely than ever before. Around 80 journalists have been arrested in four Met operations in two years.

I say nothing about whether those arrests were right or wrong. But police and prosecutors are now emboldened to use the criminal law in this area. This is worrying, as in my experience they have no understanding of public interest journalism and its value.

We are more likely to see misguided arrests in cases where precisely such journalism was at stake. The result of all this is that a valuable source of public interest journalism is drying up.

I believe we are poorer for this and our democracy will suffer. The Press must tell the public this — as it will never be said by politicians and police chiefs. Nor should we forget that the rich and powerful have most to gain from this climate of fear.

Indeed, I believe we should enact clear and detailed laws protecting all whistleblowers, especially in the police and health services, in a way that our law now fails to do. We should ensure that they — and journalists — have a “public interest speech” defence in all cases, both civil and criminal.

We should also have a strong, statutory “shield” law for journalists to protect them from having to reveal their confidential sources.

In practice, however, a court order is rarely needed in these cases, as most journalists understand the limits of their ethical duty to protect a source.

In these worrying times we should remember the words of former American President Thomas Jefferson nearly 200 years ago.

He said: “If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be. The people cannot be safe without information.
“Where the Press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe.”

Gavin Millar QC is a leading media barrister and a member of Doughty Street Chambers

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ress-can-be-a-very-powerful-disinfectant.html

Useful reminder of the importance of a free and independent press and why govts and those in power are against it.