• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Member of AGC is in SammyBoy! His Nick is LockeLiberal. Case FIXED!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sammyboy Forummers,

I like to inform you that a member of the Attorney General’s Chamber (“AGC”) is in SammyBoy. His nick is LockeLiberal.

Set out below is his post #41 from the thread Looking Beyond the Persecution of Tey Tsun Hang (“the Thread”) and my response.

Posts #35, #38 and #39 of the Thread, referred to in my response, will appear in the next post here so that you can judge for yourself if I am correct in my assessment that LockeLiberal is from the AGC and panicked.

Singaporeans, read this post and the following carefully and make your own judgment. If like me, you come to the reasonable conclusion that the mass zapping and PAP IBs orchestrated chatter thereafter in the Thread is a vain attempt to prevent a feared exposure of the AGC’s involvement in IB activities, then you MUST vote the PAPzis out in 2016. Your taxpayers’ money have been used to fund these FIXING activities.

Please Twit, Facebook or otherwise transmit these message to as many Singaporeans as possible if you agree with my assessment.

A massive turnout at Hong Lim on 1st May will send out your message LOUD AND CLEAR.

Cheers, WMM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Locke,

No you didn’t laughed. You PANICKED.

Within a minute or so of my having posted #38 and #39 of thread titled Looking Beyond the Persecution of Tey Tsun Hang (“the Thread”) in response to your very lawyerly sounding #35, your taxpayer funded IBs zapped me 9 times in rapid succession to bring my rep points from +125 down to -23.

Probably so that you can redeem yourself by posting #41 of the Thread before I make any more postings. A PANICKY attempt at damage control is what I see. You claimed to have ZERO legal training in this posting #41. I did have a roaring good laugh after saw that panicky mass zapping. Almost fell off my chair.

Here’s why. A person with “ZERO legal training” will not be able to respond in this manner to forummer Rumpole:

Dear Rumpole,
I would like to address your concerns vis sa vis the "springing of statements". The new CPC in place whether one goes through a criminal discovery process or not allows for defence lawyers to have sight of all the statements of the accused. Under the new rules, of discovery, any evidence to be used by the prosecution has to be disclosed at Pre Trial conference. There are however still several areas to be worked on which further lobbying might assist om.
a. Disclosure of key witness statements pre trial, in full and not at the discretion of the prosecution.
b. Recording of accused statements and whether it should be recorded or not and with a lawyer present or not.
Locke

It takes a person with intimate knowledge of the criminal litigation process to be able to respond with such admirable clarity and precision. Gotcha PAP IB and member of the AGC!

On the other hand, I feel pity for you. A lawyer is first and foremost an officer of the Court. Engaging in IB activities to help the PAPzis FIX anybody is not only against the rules of professional ethics, but downright degrading.

Please send my warm regards to your boss, the AG, Mr. Steven Chong. Perhaps, he or someone else high up made you do this thankless and unethical errant.

Yours Sincerely,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

#41 of the Thread:
Dear Wong,
I laughed so hard after reading your post and this is not in jest. Firstly any of the old timers who have read my posts, known me, met me would know that I have zero legal training. But I am flattered and insulted at the same time for you to think I am part of AGC. Believe me when I say that they are in no way my friends in any way and more probably my enemy. Suffice it to say my lack of ZERO legal training has not stopped me from appreciating how his goose will be cooked or saved and frankly legally it looks like it will be cooked.

You of all people should know that the mere utterance of an alibi any alibi , some defence any defence is insufficient and poking holes in the credibility of the prosecutions case, in itself is not enough.
Locke

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
#35 of the Thread – LockeLiberal’s most lawyerly post which is mostly gibberish, seeks to obfuscate rather than clarify. Objective is none other to blind daft Sinkies into believing that our Courts are not KANGAROO, when in fact they are.

Dear Wong.

The reason that Professor Teh is a goner and that NBG goose was saved is as clear as day and much of it was due to NBG hiring the best legal help possible and trusting in that legal help. But in legal detail, the cases between NBG and PT bought the following similarities, the presumption of guilt on the part of the PCA, the sex for favours / benefits, and a similar defence for both parties

Presumption of Guilt.

Forces both parties to take the stand, also makes it easier for prosecution to proceed with the charge despite lack of hard evidence. a weak prima facie case would suffice.

Sex for Favors.

NBG and PL focused in depth on the alleged transaction aka sex for contracts. The key difference between the two is that whilst in sex for contracts, the chain of approval for NBG and PL was filled with committees and cut offs and bureaucracy , the chain of approval in "sex for grades was" direct. It also means that PT has a harder time proving that the grades were deserved.

Defence.

The defence are similar in all cases namely because its the only plausible route. Sex because of a love affair, sex because of a friendship, anything but sex resulting because of a corrupt desire to secure a benefit. NBG proved a love affair with the intimate SMSes, Pl has a defacto case of some form of friendship. and these two happened without monetary gifts.
PT has not denied accepting the gifts , neither has he admitted with proof to giving anything to Darrine back in return. There were no sms exchanges, gifts exchanges, proof of holiday taken together, proof of an affair, an email some paper trail, something please anything ?

In short the mountain to proof for PT has become that much higher.

All had to allege strong questioning tactics by CPIB, whether their own personal statements were self incriminatory or not. That is in order to descredit the prosecutions case and or to discredit the credibility of their key witnesses whose statements were taken by CPIB. PL and NBG held firm under questioning PT collapsed and thus his mountain becomes higher, however that was not helped by how he conducted his defence. A smart academic does not necessarily mean a smart court room tactician.

Taken that all into consideration I believe PT goose is well cooked. Foeis Gras anyone ?
Locke

Please click here if you wish to see my response to this AGC IB’s gibberish @ post #70:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang/page4

#38 of the Thread – my “holding” post as I have a life to pursue on such a beautiful weekend.

Dear Locke,

I am sorry to have made you work on a Saturday. We all know that after GE2011, the AG's chambers have been busy issuing press releases - on weekends. Apologies too for instigating your bosses to get you to do it during lunch time.
Will respond in detail later. Probably tonight. Right now I am engaged in some leisure activities on a Saturday afternoon as it should be.

When I do reply, hopefully your bosses will not force you again to give an immediate reply which by then will be on a Sunday.
Strange that you should mention Foie Gras which I note you have spelled wrongly. You were probably mid way thro' lunch when they "disturbed" you. As for me, the way in which the liver is extracted out of the goose is too cruel. Reminds me of how confessions might be extracted out of me if I had the temerity to cross the Powers That Be in Sinkieland.

Yours Truly

WongMengMeng
(Not my real name)

#39 of the Thread - the spark that ignited the panicky mass zapping.

The short interval between Locke Liberal(???)'s post and Watchman8's is almost comical. Like they think Sinkies are so daft as not to be able to see through their "co-ordination". Anyone who has spent a few weeks in this forum can see through it right away. Anyway, you the average voting citizen be the judge.
Cheers.

Postscript: My rep points were more than restored after I PMed Leongsam to provide me with enough buffer to continue debating with these PAP and AGC IBs. Thank you Sam for your support.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already given you the background in an earlier thread. I am CJ and lockeliberal is AG. Golden dragon is old man.

You have full permission to submit this sammyboy post in court as evidence.:rolleyes:

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Maybe this will be the first time sammyboy is submitted as court evident. I'm sure the entire legal fraternity will be impressed by tey's legal astuteness.

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already given you the background in an earlier thread. I am CJ and lockeliberal is AG. Golden dragon is old man.

You have full permission to submit this sammyboy post in court as evidence.:rolleyes:

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Maybe this will be the first time sammyboy is submitted as court evident. I'm sure the entire legal fraternity will be impressed by tey's legal astuteness.

Lol ...

The Tey clones are diehards.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seow eh?
It is carrying abit too far?

Nevertheless, even though I think tey is playboy, drama and did not defend himself well, I still think he's persecuted as for punishment for his writings and to serve as a warning to other academics in our unis not to bad mouth pap.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seow eh?
It is carrying abit too far?

Nevertheless, even though I think tey is playboy, drama and did not defend himself well, I still think he's persecuted as for punishment for his writings and to serve as a warning to other academics in our unis not to bad mouth pap.
Height of delusion. Please join Ionescu.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm Scroobal by the way :o

ah scroo. what happened ? one month ago, you are forum idol: so intelligent, so smart, loved and worshiped by many nicks here, you are simply incredible back then. but now, you are simply known as the manipulative bully mothefucker, cheebye kia greenhat dumbfuck idiot. i feel so sorry for you... :biggrin:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I want to confess that I am Kim Jung-un. I blocked everyone in my country from accessing Internet but am secretly assessing it using a small 128X dial-up modem and a 486 IBM PC left behind by my late father. The reason why I'm building a reactor is to power this stupid relic and Obama keep thinking I want to nuke him!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I want to confess that I am Kim Jung-un. I blocked everyone in my country from accessing Internet but am secretly assessing it using a small 128X dial-up modem and a 486 IBM PC left behind by my late father. The reason why I'm building a reactor is to power this stupid relic and Obama keep thinking I want to nuke him!

First legit post in this thread. Up your points!