• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mecca Light rail built by orange makan babi

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why mosque don't complain China orange makkan babi cannot build train in Mecca...

Stupid movie horse riding prophet anyhow write book...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is weird. Women cannot see football matches, but can ride trains with male strangers.

The smell, the smell...damn humid climate, aircond. coaches, unwashed bodies, woman covered head to toe....wonder, how could these people stand the smell, never mind can or cannot watch football matches...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The smell, the smell...damn humid climate, aircond. coaches, unwashed bodies, woman covered head to toe....wonder, how could these people stand the smell, never mind can or cannot watch football matches...

If u stay in SA or live in the desert then u will understand better why they covered themselves.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u stay in SA or live in the desert then u will understand better why they covered themselves.

I do understand....but the SMELL...the SMELL...I had an experience ages ago, once & last time in my life travelling on a bus along that route...Serangoon road from Tekka Market to the bus stop of the first Indian Temple....on a sunny humid day in an aircondition bus...15 Indians came up the bus, women & men, just out from the temple...the mixture, of sandalwood, Jasmines, Saffron, B.O., Sweat, Coconut Oils & whatever scent...can wake the dead.

I got off the next bus stop...though I paid the fare to travel the distance.....the SMELL...the dead will rise!.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure farked up one, must learn from rail general get priest, pastor, abbot, tang kee, bomoh, etc to do a joint rite for 60+ 9 days n nights. then collect urine from 69 virgin kids and give all the drivers to yam seng, all evil will bee warded off at NTF hospital.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15 Indians came up the bus, women & men, just out from the temple...the mixture, of sandalwood, Jasmines, Saffron, B.O., Sweat, Coconut Oils & whatever scent...can wake the dead.

I got off the next bus stop...though I paid the fare to travel the distance.....the SMELL...the dead will rise!.

Ooo. If tourist wore such attire i can understand. Maybe their culture or countries they r from. But if local wear such 24/7 then i am puzzle. Blindly follows foreign culture/sects.