• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MBT songbo?

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
mbtgirl.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come Marlboro Tan's face always look like Xiao Ching Hwa? Gu Quah Gu Quah Xiao Ching Hwa?:smile:

Hi, this xiao ching Hwa is loaded $$$ alright! I'm sure lots of women would wanted to target him as Sugar Ching Hwa...furthermore, this ching hwa has been feeding on white meat.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only make my point about such photo. MBT is my BEST Campaigner in Tampines and I truly need him politically alive. So please stop doing all these things.

Goh Meng Seng

Don't tell me. I'm not contributing to the smear campaign. I also need MBT alive in Tampines so that I can watch him beat you. :cool:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't tell me. I'm not contributing to the smear campaign. I also need MBT alive in Tampines so that I can watch him beat you. :cool:

Well, tell that to Kim Kim. He has started a whole new thread using this photo. His agenda is pretty obvious. For whatever reasons, he as the the IB, wanted MBT to step down!

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MBT's behaviour is very reprehensible. How can a public figure and a PAP minister at that put his arms around her waist like that?:oIo: I have never seen him do that to other people. Does MBT only do such things with pretty women dressed skimpily?

Looks like a 2-5K vote swing easily! :biggrin:

His wife is European and it's common in Europe for men to put their arms around women's waists, and it's common for women to dress up braless (different from topless which would be indecent exposure). From the background of the picture, it's clear that it was some open social function. His wife and colleagues most probably knew about it and didn't mind it.

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, tell that to Kim Kim. He has started a whole new thread using this photo. His agenda is pretty obvious. For whatever reasons, he as the the IB, wanted MBT to step down!

Goh Meng Seng

Aurvandil how can you call someone who don't like you an IB? Try to demonize when ppl exposed you? I only have ITE qualification like many NSP members, not sophisticated enough to be one even though I very much wanted them to engage me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: