• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MBT songbo?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
His wife is European and it's common in Europe for men to put their arms around women's waists, and it's common for women to dress up braless (different from topless which would be indecent exposure). From the background of the picture, it's clear that it was some open social function. His wife and colleagues most probably knew about it and didn't mind it.

Don't talk cock lah! His wife can be a Miss Universe or a playboy centerfold model but that doesn't mean he can suka suka put arms around women who are dressed sexily without what a bra and can some more put his chest against hers.

Even if it was she that pulled him to take the pictures why must his hand roam to her waist area? Have you seen pictures of MBT putting his arm around ugly women before? There must be a logical reason why his arm is on her waist and his chest is against hers right? There must be a logical reason why he doesn't do it to every lady that he takes a photo with right?

We are an Asian country with Asian values. The fact that his wife is ang moh or it is a social function has nothing to do with it. Rather it is an Asian politician getting too close to a sexily dressed woman.

WHy don't you go and find ugly women that MBT puts his arms around other than his wife of course?!

:oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
MBT is my BEST Campaigner in Tampines and I truly need him politically alive. So please stop doing all these things.

Goh Meng Seng

wah...kou chi zhen ta....election haven't start oredi so boastful...just becos u get a few malay bodohs on board to play racial politics u think u sure will beat MBT arh?...LOL..:rolleyes::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he made a mistake by announcing Malay Bureau and Malay priority for NCMP in public. I advised him against it but he insisted on his own call. These departments and promises can be setup and made in private to attract good Malay candidates. But in public, it's fighting for 15% of the votes by risking 85%.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think he made a mistake by announcing Malay Bureau and Malay priority for NCMP in public. I advised him against it but he insisted on his own call. These departments and promises can be setup and made in private to attract good Malay candidates. But in public, it's fighting for 15% of the votes by risking 85%.

The results will speak for itself. Just be patient.

Goh Meng Seng

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah ... How is this going down well with his Tampines residents ? With the "hum sup" look ?

Vote popularity drop at least 5%.