• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maybank and UOB now offer fixed D rate of 3.05% and 3% respectively!!!!!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1664958960922.png

http://fy9.ln/H00Y0N

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN local horses infront of foreign horses something hard to believe KNN my uncle jit bai huat liao cbl next 2 years can collect 100k together with his orfid ambassador job KNN if can lock longer even better but only halal Maybank provide upfront int KNN
ppap-pen-pineapple-apple-pen.gif

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
:geek:KNN local horses infront of foreign horses something hard to believe KNN my uncle jit bai huat liao cbl next 2 years can collect 100k together with his orfid ambassador job KNN if can lock longer even better but only halal Maybank provide upfront int KNN
View attachment 163728
KNN now my uncle say hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha hae hae hae to his kopi kakis while his kopi kaki say KNN buay gia lang tulan KNN
Now all those funds major in tiongland all down down down and cannot exit cannot force sell all their 4 5 leecades of hardwork down the drain KNN so my uncle say see everyone I already told you last time you didn't believe me then my uncle add some more fire to it by showing his fd int and football bettings winnings :eek::roflmao: probably they will unfriend My uncle now :eek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now my uncle say hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha hae hae hae to his kopi kakis while his kopi kaki say KNN buay gia lang tulan KNN
Now all those funds major in tiongland all down down down and cannot exit cannot force sell all their 4 5 leecades of hardwork down the drain KNN so my uncle say see everyone I already told you last time you didn't believe me then my uncle add some more fire to it by showing his fd int and football bettings winnings :eek::roflmao: probably they will unfriend My uncle now :eek:
KNN people say if Biden wins China will be fucked but apparently my uncle's kopi kakis China funds rise to occasions immediately upon the leeceiving of latest news KNN and what more is the kaki thrown their entire cpf savings into it KNN whatever can be fake news but fund supermart leesult won't lie KNN