• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG fixed deposit rates as of this week

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1664882172502.png

http://fy9.ln/H00Y0N

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting serious .
Is rhb safe ?
1.69mil x 3.2% = $54,080
Plus my 3.5k per mth cbl job + bonus total for next 2 years near 100k p.a :eek:
Do nothing get 100k p.a hard to believe and absorb now.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting serious .
Is rhb safe ?
1.69mil x 3.2% = $54,080
Plus my 3.5k per mth cbl job + bonus total for next 2 years near 100k p.a :eek:
Do nothing get 100k p.a hard to believe and absorb now.

Old news liao. Now Maybank 3% for 12 months

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter since inflation is way higher than that.

Also, looking forward to double digit housing loan rates. Let's see how those 'homeowners' cope with that. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter since inflation is way higher than that.

Also, looking forward to double digit housing loan rates. Let's see how those 'homeowners' cope with that. :cool:
Exactly, i was thinking about that and you beat me to it in posting it. You keep your money in the bank and can't take it out (FD), your money will lose value till death. Why the bank wanna do that to devalue your money? can anyone with real bank experience pls explain to me? Banks need your money to earn more money due to inflation?