• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea, its a calculated risk we would-be owners need to take. but as we all agreed, proximity to the mrt is a big bonus but matex can pretty much hold on its own, proximity to CS and CIQ is already a HUGE advantage plus the proposed WAF upgrade

Mrt is a definitely a big plus to the project. Now i am more worried about the political uncertainties in Malaysia due to the fact that UMland is owned by Syed Mokthar which is very pro-BN. I hope Matex launch won't be affected.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.jpg

Updated with text.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be patient, wait for election result first. :smile:

Move on already.....

Those already booked a unit, congratulation. If you bought RM800 psf, you are already up 25% or more.

When it launch above RM1000+ psf after election, (Regardless who won) those late comers will wonder why they did not notice this project, and a lot of those whom know but did not buy will be kicking themselves.

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Move on already.....

Those already booked a unit, congratulation. If you bought RM800 psf, you are already up 25% or more.

When it launch above RM1000+ psf after election, (Regardless who won) those late comers will wonder why they did not notice this project, and a lot of those whom know but did not buy will be kicking themselves.

yes you are right, indeed i am kicking myself for thinking too long too much. Ouch! SIGH..... :(

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone heard anything from developer/NS Global? if developer still doesnt laucnh the project end June, we wont get the unit

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Move on already.....

Heeee ..music to my earsss

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Gravyard, where did you get the news from? from developer or NS Global?

hello invest888, it is stated on the reservation form. 2 clauses : 1) the developer will launch the project 6 mths from date (i signed in Dec 2012 so i presume its till June) 2) If the developer fails to issue the notification witihin the period (assumed to be the 6 months timeframe), the reservation will automatically lapse and not enforceable and the 5K refunded back

invest888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Graveyard, thks 4the enlightenment, in fact this make me worry, beco if this clauses kick in, I 2not know if NS Global is financially sound 2 refund the 5k 2 everyone, and I doubt UMLand received our 5k deposit so they can don't honest our booking. cont'