• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
My move next....

I am using Midwest Ave as my PLAN B now. (Midwest Ave is a commercial asset. Soho type. Can be use as office. Hence I do not mind paying a premium.)

If UM Land fails to launch in time, I will buy Midwest Ave and take my deposit back from NS Global.
Look a good alternative to Matex. Who is the developer. I can't find any info about the developer on its website. http://www.midwestavenue.my/index.php

Have you visited their show gallery at city square already?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
In life; it is such matter that can screw up our investment plan.

Must pre-empt that situation as we do not know whether NS Global and UM Land still in good term. When a company is in trouble; they will do anything to deceive you.

Plan B - Buy Midwest Ave
Plan C - Astaka (2 units)
Plan D - 2 Bungalow in Senibong

No one plan to fail; but many fail to plan.

U have just created at least other 99 buyers competing w u for Plan B-D.

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
jus got to know that menara landmark will have medical suite as well. with double tree hilton and medical amenity within stone throw away,matex is really a good catch :smile:

there are plans to redevelop the current kota raya bus and tax terminal too

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
cont' However, when I talk 2the bank officer;who arrange 4 my loan, she said so far UMLand project 2not hv such issues like proj abandon, return the deposit 2 investor etc.. b4. So 2 her it should be quite safe 2 invest in UMLand proj. Will like 2 hear from the rest of the Matex investor abt this issue.
Regards
Investor888

hi invest888, no worries. i only asked the agent - she advised me launch date is one month from now. around mid June? not sure whetehr it will lapse 6 mths till i check the date of my signed reservation form

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hype is in Nusajaya.

Zone A is a crime infested city that I love to dwell in.

Not many competitor now; they are busy looking at 99LH and 129 LH condos in Zone B.

U have just created at least other 99 buyers competing w u for Plan B-D.

Last edited:

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi invest888, no worries. i only asked the agent - she advised me launch date is one month from now. around mid June? not sure whetehr it will lapse 6 mths till i check the date of my signed reservation form

Jun and Jul- fav months for many launches! mm..

invest888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Graveyard, thks for the reply. Hopefully wat the agent said is firm and purchase remain unchanged. Let cross our finger. :-(

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Midwest Ave launch 8 June 2013.

Hhhmmmmm...... a bit of tricky move I need to make.
Unless NSG can confirm price remain unchanged, otherwise will hook Midwest to play safe.

If they din keep the original price during the launch, will you still go ahead with the purchase?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a businessman; I do not deal with people whom back off their initial deal.

I will take back all my deposit and buy somewhere close. (even at higher than Matex price)

In fact I may choose to buy some units in Midwest Ave first and put NSG at my disposal. (even if they stick to their initial price)

If they din keep the original price during the launch, will you still go ahead with the purchase?

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was announced yesterday that 75% of the entire 129LH development was sold within 5 hours in a preview. Malaysian are confident which makes up 65% with the rest from foreigners such as singaporean. Price is not cheap.
The hype is in Nusajaya.

Zone A is a crime infested city that I love to dwell in.

Not many competitor now; they are busy looking at 99LH and 129 LH condos in Zone B.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Graveyard, thks for the reply. Hopefully wat the agent said is firm and purchase remain unchanged. Let cross our finger. :-(

no problem invest8888. i assume u would still go ahead with the purchase if the agent honors the agreement with no price increase??? the psf seems reasonablle compared to the other new city condos launching in JB

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a businessman; I do not deal with people whom back off their initial deal.

I will take back all my deposit and buy somewhere close. (even at higher than Matex price)

In fact I may choose to buy some units in Midwest Ave first and put NSG at my disposal. (even if they stick to their initial price)

Opsss.. u are withdrawing from Matex despite the confidence in the project? but the S&P will be contracted with UMLand, not NSG global. so though nsg looks dodgy with its action, i guess we should give UMLand the benefit of doubt??

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will withdraw only if they change the price higher.

The doubt will only clear after S&P is signed. Anything NSG say is empty promise.

Those studios on the lower floor will be either blocked by Midwest Ave next door or the Matex hotel.

Opsss.. u are withdrawing from Matex despite the confidence in the project? but the S&P will be contracted with UMLand, not NSG global. so though nsg looks dodgy with its action, i guess we should give UMLand the benefit of doubt??

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will withdraw only if they change the price higher.

The doubt will only clear after S&P is signed. Anything NSG say is empty promise.

Those studios on the lower floor will be either blocked by Midwest Ave next door or the Matex hotel.

yes they can just turn around and say that the agreed price quoted by NSG is the contracted price btw NSG and us. the S&P is the official agreement btw them (UMLand) and us and they can revise the price. the reservation form taht we signed did not state the price in black and white

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like Matex because of the location.

I do not mind just buying the Soho next to it. After all it is in same location.

yes they can just turn around and say that the agreed price quoted by NSG is the contracted price btw NSG and us. the S&P is the official agreement btw them (UMLand) and us and they can revise the price. the reservation form taht we signed did not state the price in black and white

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sharing my friends story.

Last year, before the SG govt's cooling measures and all the hype about Iskandar, he placed a deposit for one of the developements in JB. Problem was it was and still is, a bumi unit. His price was RM650 psf. That was more than 6 months ago. he was told that to convert a bumi lot takes time for approval.

So now that the mkt is so hot, and if the developer decides to play punk, i.e. tell him that conversion not approved, then re-sell at higher price or if approval really didnt go through, or if approval takes forever, etc, then I think he has been screwed big time. Cos it would mean that he would have to buy now - at higher prices!

kinda pity him cos he isnt rich and isnt a flipper. he really needs the bigger space to work cos SG property is too expensive for him. guess thats the risk of buying things in Malaysia. sigh...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sharing my friends story.

Last year, before the SG govt's cooling measures and all the hype about Iskandar, he placed a deposit for one of the developements in JB. Problem was it was and still is, a bumi unit. His price was RM650 psf. That was more than 6 months ago. he was told that to convert a bumi lot takes time for approval.

So now that the mkt is so hot, and if the developer decides to play punk, i.e. tell him that conversion not approved, then re-sell at higher price or if approval really didnt go through, or if approval takes forever, etc, then I think he has been screwed big time. Cos it would mean that he would have to buy now - at higher prices!

kinda pity him cos he isnt rich and isnt a flipper. he really needs the bigger space to work cos SG property is too expensive for him. guess thats the risk of buying things in Malaysia. sigh...

risk picking up the bumi lot (1st property), may end up none.