• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
i check and called up and visit the company, SGD 5k as admin book fee and no bring into the purchase price, this is crocodile company ...
you know 5,000 Singapore Dollar equals 12,490.00 Malaysian Ringgit. so my money will lost like this ... UMland ... i hate you

Just buy in Singapore like some Malaysians did.

Same thing apply when some condos in Singapore soft launch in HK and Beijing before coming back home for official launch.

Just play along ..... it is just a game.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is easier for foreigner to buy; as they are giving free levy of around RM11,000.
It is like giving them a drumstick and getting back a chicken wing.

You should be able to bargain for more free stuff to make up the booking fee lost.
I remember bargaining with them and hackle down the booking fee of 2 units to $3500 each. You never try, you will never know.

i check and called up and visit the company, SGD 5k as admin book fee and no bring into the purchase price, this is crocodile company ...
you know 5,000 Singapore Dollar equals 12,490.00 Malaysian Ringgit. so my money will lost like this ... UMland ... i hate you

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wild guess?

$1080 for studio
$1040 for 2 bdrm
$1000 for 3 bdrm

Very possible as we are starting from 21 floor onward.
If that is the case; a cool 20-25% profit already in the bag.

Wonder how the launching price for the rest of the unit ?

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is easier for foreigners to buy; as they are giving free levy of around RM11,000 ==> this only apply to foreigner buyer below RM 500K
You mean 2 units ..?? ha ha ha ... by the way i am afford to purchase one unit only ..

It is easier for foreigner to buy; as they are giving free levy of around RM11,000.
It is like giving them a drumstick and getting back a chicken wing.

You should be able to bargain for more free stuff to make up the booking fee lost.
I remember bargaining with them and hackle down the booking fee of 2 units to $3500 each. You never try, you will never know.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did pay a levy for Sky 88 with a purchase price of RM752,000.
So Matex without the Levy; give me the good feel of paying the S$5000 fee.

It is easier for foreigners to buy; as they are giving free levy of around RM11,000 ==> this only apply to foreigner buyer below RM 500K
You mean 2 units ..?? ha ha ha ... by the way i am afford to purchase one unit only ..

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.mm2h.gov.my/faq.php
HOUSE PURCHASE

Do the participants have any special entitlements?

All participants are allowed to purchase residential properties at the minimum purchase price for foreigners established by the respective state governments. The current minimum price (January 2010) is RM500,000.00 for most states.
please correct me if i am wrong ...

I did pay a levy for Sky 88 with a purchase price of RM752,000.
So Matex without the Levy; give me the good feel of paying the S$5000 fee.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the levy is for permission to buy a place as a foreigner.
And we are not allowed to buy anything below RM500,000 except some area in Medini.

http://www.mm2h.gov.my/faq.php
HOUSE PURCHASE

Do the participants have any special entitlements?

All participants are allowed to purchase residential properties at the minimum purchase price for foreigners established by the respective state governments. The current minimum price (January 2010) is RM500,000.00 for most states.
please correct me if i am wrong ...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Till date I am still in doubt of my unit layout.

But I am more concern with location than layout, facing, facilities etc.

Have you heard of any news regarding to the change in layout for the 8th and 9th floor and they take back the unit booked?

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till date I am still in doubt of my unit layout.

But I am more concern with location than layout, facing, facilities etc.

Hi prof,

Is this the most accurate layout? Confirm launch in April..? So far very quiet...
CfLw2s0A_original.jpg

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The layout have been change 2 times.

This one is told to be not accurate.

Thks prof, guess you are right that the layout of the unit comes secondary. Think ppl are concerned of the layout when itsba case of more for own stay.

On a separate note, if one is looking for landed, which development would you recommend? Any of it in zone A? Thanks...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Landed will be okay throughout all zone. But price is a factor.

I find Seri Austin to be value for money. But I prefer E&O in Zone B for longer term.

But overall I doubt I will stay in JB. Mainly investing JB for capital gain and not to find a permanent home. But it will be a good place to make some money to buy somewhere else.

Never get sentimental with your property. Stick to your primary objective.

Thks prof, guess you are right that the layout of the unit comes secondary. Think ppl are concerned of the layout when itsba case of more for own stay.

On a separate note, if one is looking for landed, which development would you recommend? Any of it in zone A? Thanks...

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very wise words

I find Seri Austin to be value for money. But I prefer E&O in Zone B for longer term.

But overall I doubt I will stay in JB. Mainly investing JB for capital gain and not to find a permanent home. But it will be a good place to make some money to buy somewhere else.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal

LANDED can fail you in some areas in JB, the return rate is very pathetic.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LANDED can fail you in some areas in JB, the return rate is very pathetic.

I doubt you will lose any money from a investment time span of 5 years.

East Ledang is going around $4.5m for a bungalow. However the margin of safety and margin of profit will not be fantastic.

RM4,500,000

1. Buy 1 bungalow in EL.

2. Buy 9 terrace in Seri Austin.

3. Buy 6 two bedroom condos in JB Sentral.

I will choose 2 & 3 anytime.