• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know the location ??

pics attached of location 2013-12-02 09.05.37.jpg

bigcroc

Alfrescian
Loyal
see the word "Speculative" in the diagram.

this contradicts the 300 - 500m walk from Matex. I think this location is at least 1 km from Matex.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally, MRT/RTS station will not be so near the waterfront as there is risk of land lowering and future expansion. If they need to reclaim land, it will take years and will not be in time for 2020. Hence, I suspect it might not be in Tanjung Puteri at all. It could be near JB sentral as they could compulsorily some of the old buidings/house. There is a still a big piece at left hand side of CIQ if you notice.Look at the to-be-built Woodlands station linking JB, it is not built close to the water as well.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The linkway is not there because Suasana is not constructed yet. it will be a link btw Suasana and Komtar. Komtar will be linked to City Sq when it is completed. And City Sq is linked to JB Sentral.

Well by following this future link from Suasana - Komtar - City Sq - JB Sentral and eventually to Tg Puteri, the whole distance will be even longer, probably 1.5km ~ 2km.
Do note that there is some distance from JB Sentral / CIQ to Tanjung Puteri Lorry custom.
I wonder have you walked there before?

bigcroc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well by following this future link from Suasana - Komtar - City Sq - JB Sentral and eventually to Tg Puteri, the whole distance will be even longer, probably 1.5km ~ 2km.
Do note that there is some distance from JB Sentral / CIQ to Tanjung Puteri Lorry custom.
I wonder have you walked there before?

lol we have sales person here !

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
totally agree and suasana is the best as I bought a unit there and astaka, tri tower would be noisy as it is build beside an expressway, highway

All these three are good projects to me and I have visited their sites before. All three will have hotel nearby their residence blocks.

Personally feel that the location of Suasana is good but the layout & facilites is not as that promising, pricing is not cheap unless buyer have pre-booked with NSG last year and get the early bird price.

Astaka is very promising but only suitable for the big quantum buyer like you. I would hope to get one if i got extra bullet :smile:

Tri tower is located next to the open space car park besides JB sentral, there isn't any highway there (Not sure where you get the info of beside highway). Location is good too but the design of exterior building seems not promising.

There are also other projects in JB city besides the above three.
It's depend on individual preference and objective to choose the one that suit them.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally, MRT/RTS station will not be so near the waterfront as there is risk of land lowering and future expansion. If they need to reclaim land, it will take years and will not be in time for 2020. Hence, I suspect it might not be in Tanjung Puteri at all. It could be near JB sentral as they could compulsorily some of the old buidings/house. There is a still a big piece at left hand side of CIQ if you notice.Look at the to-be-built Woodlands station linking JB, it is not built close to the water as well.

Seriously would the government going to spend money to benefit existing landowners and property owners. They need to recoup the huge expenditure by having it on their existing Puteri land and reclaimed land, then selling off these prime land. They may have another station nearer to JB Sentral which would be their own internal line possibly.

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The terminal point at JB side is widely speculated to be at the former site of the Tanjung Puteri Lorry Custom Complex. This site is southeast (next to) of the existing JB CIQ. Hence it is highly possible that Suasana will be 300-500m walk via the linkway. And we'll know in a few months' time from both governments.

Suasana's value will be different by then.

Hope the announcement come sooner then latter. It's supposed to be in nov 13!
Anyone know the status of the sg segget rejuvenation? It's supposed to start in nov too....

irisjade84

Hi I am new here. Interesting to read speculations on the future RTS location. I tend to agree that the future RTS location will be at JB Sentral. Study the map carefully. The carpark beside Tri Tower could be the location of RTS. The location is strategic as it provides connectivity with the existing infrastructure. To operate an efficient shuttle service the track alignment should be straight. If it is located at Tanjung Puteri the track will bend.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these three are good projects to me and I have visited their sites before. All three will have hotel nearby their residence blocks.

Personally feel that the location of Suasana is good but the layout & facilites is not as that promising, pricing is not cheap unless buyer have pre-booked with NSG last year and get the early bird price.

Astaka is very promising but only suitable for the big quantum buyer like you. I would hope to get one if i got extra bullet :smile:

Tri tower is located next to the open space car park besides JB sentral, there isn't any highway there (Not sure where you get the info of beside highway). Location is good too but the design of exterior building seems not promising.

There are also other projects in JB city besides the above three.
It's depend on individual preference and objective to choose the one that suit them.

not true. i was one of the "early birds" who have booked a 2bedders @ 900psf. they have revised the psf to 1000 above and this affects even the early birds. the only advantage is the unit you have booked is yours if you are willing to accept the new price list

Polaris

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true. i was one of the "early birds" who have booked a 2bedders @ 900psf. they have revised the psf to 1000 above and this affects even the early birds. the only advantage is the unit you have booked is yours if you are willing to accept the new price list

"early birds" has any rebates ?

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
RTS to be built by 2019 and will be in the vicinity of JB Sentral, Johor Bahru

Attachments

• RTS.jpg
    RTS.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited: