• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
that time, RTS is a big ?. now much of the price gain should be due to RTS. those interested can check with developer on subsales. the last time i called, mbland has not released these bumi units and they have a few subsales on hand. they will provide reference but price nego is btw you and owner. quoted me 9xx psf ..cheaper than current market price but almost double what they paid for

this is area is hot. nearby old banglo land facing the straits near the hong kong restaurant was sold for about 200+ psf earlier this year. heard that some developer is accumulating land there. possibly banking in on the potential of RTS at old lorry custom

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is area is hot. nearby old banglo land facing the straits near the hong kong restaurant was sold for about 200+ psf earlier this year. heard that some developer is accumulating land there. possibly banking in on the potential of RTS at old lorry custom

isnt Peter Lim the one who bought there ..vantage bay?

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CEO of UMLAND says the Suasana will be completed by end of 2015 but the SPA date of completion for the building is extended to 2017. Why the big variation? Any idea?

invest888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CEO of UMLAND says the Suasana will be completed by end of 2015 but the SPA date of completion for the building is extended to 2017. Why the big variation? Any idea?

I think One date is for "Marketing purpose", the other date is for the "Investor" to "wonder" and it is also "Extendable". Just my thought

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone given up their units at Suasana Iskandar Malaysia due to the new $1m ruling for foreigners. I believe two/three years later, all units at this development will exceed $1mil (being such prime location).

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone given up their units at Suasana Iskandar Malaysia due to the new $1m ruling for foreigners. I believe two/three years later, all units at this development will exceed $1mil (being such prime location).

Agreed.. Actually the 3 bedders are already >1 mil currently. :smile:

The budget says dibs will be scrapped.. Will this affect those vested in Suasana Iskandar Malaysia? The lawyers and bankers are all looking at the latest developments.. So much of the flip flop policies!

Last edited:

Polaris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the talk by Norman Sia yesterday. They are still selling with DIBS.
How long has they been selling this Suasana ? Seemed like still have quite a number of units left ?
Isn't it a good buy since not much land left near city central ?

Last edited:

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed.. Actually the 3 bedders are already >1 mil currently. :smile:The budget says dibs will be scrapped.. Will this affect those vested in Suasana Iskandar Malaysia? The lawyers and bankers are all looking at the latest developments.. So much of the flip flop policies!
Just Ensure that your SPA, State consent and Loan agreement is all done before 1 Jan 2014. You will be fine.

Polaris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suasana as of 11/11.

20131111_152045.jpg

Last edited: