• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mata arrested 2 m&ds who assaulted the Ferrari Driver ay Orchard Tower

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the mats in the videos cannot fight lah.....most were hesitant.......still got time to point fingers and fuck here fuck there.....a few jumped in only after the fat fuck fell.......want to hamtam free only.

yup that's correct. These m&ds are either teens or in their 20s that man they are fighting with is in his 40s and 50s upwards. He clearly isn't young AND he might look big but it's mostly fats and not muscle so this fella obviously isn't really a fighter.

You must also note that when he got 5 or more of them fighting him he obviously hesitated cos he got intimidated and ANYONE would be if they were fighting so many ppl unless that person is super garang, on drugs or crazy or a very experienced fighter.

We shouldn't start stereotyping races of ppl with super powers cos this isn't true. In terms of genetics m&ds aren't that far away from a chinese compared to an african man and a white man for eg. Look at jeremy lin tearing up the nba despite being chinese. If the stereotypes were true lin should be a very lousy player.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But is it true, I was told that one can actually take the first punch to pre-empt further aggravation from the other party.

In a sense, yes, but not in this case. For example, a man dashing to a police with a dagger aggressively, the police shot him first. No warning even need to be given as the police can argue there'd be no time for warning in such split-second second situation. Or, a man dashing to another man with a rod or another weapon aggressively, same as the above, the defender would be entitled to first strike to disarm him. But if it's just staring incident or dispute shouting match, the one who strikes first should be considered the aggressor and his target the defender. However, nowadays law enforcement seems to be getting soft. The one who gets beaten up considered the victim even if he's the one who started it first. Anyway, defence is also subject to limit of necessary force, not excessive force.

One question for the Ferrari driver which I hope he will read and answer here:

It was reported that u failed to stop at the zebra crossing and nearly knocked down a pedestrian.
Is that true?

Police should issue him demerit points and fine him, that's all, since he didn't actually knock down anybody through beating zebra crossing. One more thing, in such a location and such a situation, police should have breathylzed him on the spot. Or, if he was injured seriously enough to be warded immediately, file a report at the hospital to require the doctor to take and report back blood alcohol level. Nine out ten cases like them, at least someone was drunk, usually the aggressor.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the Ferrari guy was wrong to throw the first punch, however he was already heavily punished by the mats.
It was also wrong for the mats to riot and I am afraid there will be no closing of case because rioting is a very serious offense, especially when its caught on camera and watched by millions.
These mats will go to jail for sure or there will be racial riots.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is true the m&ds kicked the Ferrari.. then all the m&ds deserve jahanam. I don't care that they beat up Tua Pui Huat.. but they must respect the car. The reaction of Sinkies shows how the rich poor divide has made people lost their minds. Most would jump to conclusion the fat guy provoked the whole incident without knowing enough facts.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagreed that this incident will turn racial.There is nothing racial about it.

Simple case cannot turn racial you say?It usually does.Very much because this incident has the classical divide between the haves and have nots....and it becomes pertinent because the one with the Ferrari and the rest are divided by races.And what adds fire to the fuel is that Malays today are the most displaced lot due to PAP flooding Sinkie with foreigners.

I suppose you do not know about another racial riot between Malays and Indians in Kolam Ayer eh?.

It happened.We all know about the racial riots between the Chinese and Malays but most don' know about this incident.Because PAP covered it up.Several people on both sides died.More than hundred were arrested under section 55 of our penal code.

Let's see what some ex-policemen in this forum knows about this riot in kolam ayer.

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
出来混迟早要还的

:biggrin:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qImbS1I_yWI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple case cannot turn racial you say?It usually does.Very much because this incident has the classical divide between the haves and have nots....and it becomes pertinent because the one with the Ferrari and the rest are divided by races.And what adds fire to the fuel is that Malays today are the most displaced lot due to PAP flooding Sinkie with foreigners.

I suppose you do not know about another racial riot between Malays and Indians in Kolam Ayer eh?.

It happened.We all know about the racial riots between the Chinese and Malays but most don' know about this incident.Because PAP covered it up.Several people on both sides died.More than hundred were arrested under section 55 of our penal code.

Let's see what some ex-policemen in this forum knows about this riot in kolam ayer.

If you know then tell us lah.

Anyway in singapore anything racial is only between the chinese and another race with the chinese as usual being the instigators. It happened between the kelings and the m&ds how to place the blame unto the other party? Don't you agree mr indian with a racist nick.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does none want to bet ?
I say the Ferrari driver had lotss alcohol in his blood, thus ' his over confident behavior.
And only drunk people can lose a punch up sooooo fast, by lying down, acting comatose.

It would a truly grave misjustice - if t. Ferrari driver was not charged, too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does none want to bet ?
I say the Ferrari driver had lotss alcohol in his blood, thus ' his over confident behavior.
And only drunk people can lose a punch up sooooo fast, by lying down, acting comatose.

It would a truly grave misjustice - if t. Ferrari driver was not charged, too.

charge the driver for drinking?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ferrari is parked midway across the zebra crossing. This alone is indicative that the driver very likely did not give way to pedestrians and is reason for starting the incident. Next, the driver approached the then sole pedestrian who was being restrained by his girlfreind. The approach was done in an aggressive manner with an ensuing fight being the most possible outcome from his aggression. Both parties at fault. It is not uncommon that both parties are charged for such offences although the youths may be charged for rioting and using a weapon.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just one question i want u guys to answer.

If the driver was a malay guy and the guys that whacked him up were chinese. The entire situation is the same just that the uncle is now a malay and the youths that whacked him up were chinese would you guys still hold the same opinion?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the driver was a malay guy and the guys that whacked him up were chinese. The entire situation is the same just that the uncle is now a malay and the youths that whacked him up were chinese would you guys still hold the same opinion?

I hold my same position regardless of racial composition, whether as police attending case or civilian passing by.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both are at fault, but the 2 youngster will get a heavier punishment. The driver, if drunk, at most tio charge for drunk driving....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ferrari is parked midway across the zebra crossing. This alone is indicative that the driver very likely did not give way to pedestrians and is reason for starting the incident. Next, the driver approached the then sole pedestrian who was being restrained by his girlfreind. The approach was done in an aggressive manner with an ensuing fight being the most possible outcome from his aggression. Both parties at fault. It is not uncommon that both parties are charged for such offences although the youths may be charged for rioting and using a weapon.

Ya charge both sides.
The mats got use weapon meh?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jah, it got nothing to do with race on this issue, it is clearly the driver fault and the aggressives behaviour he is showing.

Both side will should be charge, the number of attackers hitting the driver when he is down and the driver for throwing the first punch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, it got nothing to do with race on this issue, it is clearly the driver fault and the aggressives behaviour he is showing.

Both side will should be charge, the number of attackers hitting the driver when he is down and the driver for throwing the first punch.

Yes technically there's nothing racial but you see here's the problem. Of course on the surface it has nothing to do with anything racial but in truth ppl do base their opinions on the race of the person committing said crime and the aggressor. Most of the time ppl tend to let the offender of a crime off or give him more sympathy is he is non chinese especially if he is from the protected race. Most of the time ppl are less sympathetic towards a chinese victim especially if he is male. Observations made over time.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the fat beng was driving a van or Coe car instead of a supercar will the reactions be different?
If he was not Chinese and the group not Malays will the events turned out differently?