• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mata arrested 2 m&ds who assaulted the Ferrari Driver ay Orchard Tower

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me too! Almost 3 decades of nightclub and Geylang chionging, not even one incident even after retirement. Maybe coz I am yien tao?

Looks like the good old Police Academy training has been phased out of soft TraCom training.

Sorry to inform both of you that when there's no incidents, it's usually because you are NOT yien tao.
"Studies" show that usually yien tao guys get into more trouble because the gangsters are more irritated with them. :biggrin:

On the contrary, guys respect handsome guys if you know the streets, gangs, clubs and pubs. There's a human natural inclination to befriend handsome guys and be repelled by ugly guys. But don't despair if you're not handsome, it's not the only aspect. There're also bearing, conduct and speech etc.

he is yien tao gangster with police backing......the ultimate combination

We may still know some police former colleagues, but I don't think it can be called backing. We'd get some convenience. That's about all.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we know that amongst our friends who is more likely to attract trouble. We either know how to avoid the situation in the first place from flaring or able to withdraw or take that person on our own terms.

I remember 2 incidents, one involving a high court judge and another a govt pathologist. Both the thugs end up apologising profusely. An 4am door knock followed by nearly breaking it down before the guy got chance to answer sends a powerful signal.

The other other incident was calling a headman everyday for a week to talk about his one problematic chap also sends a good message.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come nobody, from Malays in Singapore to Blacks in America, got violent with me? I'm not a big man. I don't usually travel in big numbers like a gang. And after letting me have it my way, most of them became my friends in the end. It's how one handles interhuman interaction. The trouble of this generation of Singapore Chinese, sorry but yes, especially Singapore Chinese, is they lost human social ability at interaction through misguided upbringing and spoiling.

As kids, they could get their parents into trouble. As adults, they could get themselves into trouble. All over nothing worth the trouble.

Chinese dog ah ram what makes you think m&ds and kelings don't have problems interacting with others and it's always the chinese fault? So you changed back to a chinese dog?

Oh yeah how could i forget you are also forvendet the anti chinese half chinese eurasian.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please, I'm pure Chinese, in flesh, bone and blood, and many here have met me before. What's wrong with a Chinese getting along with other races?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure that forvendet is your clone. Anyway the fact that you stereotyped chinese negatively in that way shows you are a chinese dog. Even more embarrassing that you admit you're pure chinese.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure that forvendet is your clone. Anyway the fact that you stereotyped chinese negatively in that way shows you are a chinese dog. Even more embarrassing that you admit you're pure chinese.

You can be as sure as you want and as wrong as you are. Nothing much I can do about it.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure the guys in the ferrari are Chinks. There's obviously a miscarriage of justice here. There's favouritism here. The Mats are only doing their job - to put kuai lan chinese in their place. The mats got almost run over, the chinks got beaten..all's fair and square..no need to prosecute the Malays who were only reacting to a situation provoked by the Chinese.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are the senior officer in charge of this case, you would have found out how much this fat fuck contributed to the country through his annual income tax, his road rax, the income tax his highly successful KTV pays, his GST, his whatever tax. All his total tax contributions in one year should most likely exceed the lifetime earnings of these 2 mats, who in the govt's eyes are liabilities to the country's resources. Have 7 kids on welfare, in and out of taxpayer-supported prison and drug rehab, rental HDB at taxpayer subsidised rates, etc.

Would you close one eye?

If you are going to use contribution to the Spore economy as a criteria then both the Ferrari guy & the Malays have contributed more to the Spore economy then LKY or his son:eek:

The Lees have taken more than they have contributed, so does it mean they are liability to Spore:confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we know that amongst our friends who is more likely to attract trouble. We either know how to avoid the situation in the first place from flaring or able to withdraw or take that person on our own terms.

I remember 2 incidents, one involving a high court judge and another a govt pathologist. Both the thugs end up apologising profusely. An 4am door knock followed by nearly breaking it down before the guy got chance to answer sends a powerful signal.

The other other incident was calling a headman everyday for a week to talk about his one problematic chap also sends a good message.

When Tan Soo Khoon's Jaguar was scratched in the vicinity of Middle Rd while he was Speaker, headman of Sio Gi Ho kena pressured until the culprit was turfed out.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Tan Soo Khoon's Jaguar was scratched in the vicinity of Middle Rd while he was Speaker, headman of Sio Gi Ho kena pressured until the culprit was turfed out.

so which sio gi ho member did it? :biggrin: it's funny cos anyone could have done it even a non gang member.