• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up concrete proof of harassment. Are you @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo going to apologise for attacking me for years? What a cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate helping Malaysians to do crimes smeared and harassed a virgin as slut whore mistress for years. Pui!
my uncle says... :geek:
20230425_173259.gif

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo so sure I can’t show proof that I am a virgin then go to my Facebook to attack me. Why you dare not? Because you are a fake hypocrite criminal bully son of lau kuay bu hiding in rat hole to make false accusations of Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress lau kuay bu. And I have no bf here or in real life that fucked and dumped me. Pui!
y must go to ur FucBook??? fake virgin slut :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek dare not go to my Facebook and now dare not even go to my thread with concrete proof of harassment. Just open Ccb mouth to falsely accuse people flip prata. Pui! View attachment 183096View attachment 183097
Thread 'Concrete proof of murderer harasser hitting windows to shut up all baseless false accusations of paranormal or hallucinations'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/co...tions-of-paranormal-or-hallucinations.339741/

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek dare not go to my Facebook and now dare not even go to my thread with concrete proof of harassment....
ur thread w concrete proof of harassment?
"oredi call the police" ... waited 1/2 a day; still no police show up... even mata know u r a liar :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur thread w concrete proof of harassment?
"oredi call the police" ... waited 1/2 a day; still no police show up... even mata know u r a liar :geek:
if you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek don’t bother to go to my Facebook to read, you have no right to anyhow judge and accuse me tell lies on calling police. I am not here to report to you what police said or update what I said in Facebook here. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek don’t bother to go to my Facebook to read, you have no right to anyhow judge and accuse me tell lies on calling police. I am not here to report to you what police said or update what I said in Facebook here. Pui!
lau kway bui, no one here is interested in ur FucBook lah... y u still keep coming back to sby.com?... pls FO ... bloody fake virgin :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau kway bui, no one here is interested in ur FucBook lah... y u still keep coming back to sby.com?... pls FO ... bloody fake virgin :geek:
Not interested to read then shut up your Ccb criminal bully mouth and stop hiding in rat hole making false accusations of me non stop. Hide in rat hole to abuse virgin as lau kuay bu to win Knnbccb sia suay son of lau kuay bu. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no need to chut pattern son of lau kuay bu keep repeating why I am here when I have answered many times and just again today. I leave only you criminal bully dogs accused me a virgin admit to be slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not interested to read then shut up your Ccb criminal bully mouth and stop hiding in rat hole making false accusations of me non stop. Hide in rat hole to abuse virgin as lau kuay bu to win Knnbccb sia suay son of lau kuay bu. Pui!
Call police say no call, got video say no video or fake, got whistle say no whistle, got firecrackers say no firecrackers; everything just open Ccb criminal bully mouth to make false accusations of me telling lies can win liao the proud Malaysian slut and son of slut way aka a virgin is a slut way.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call police say no call, got video say no video or fake, got whistle say no whistle, got firecrackers say no firecrackers; everything just open Ccb criminal bully mouth to make false accusations of me telling lies can win liao the proud Malaysian slut and son of slut way aka a virgin is a slut way.
got video of police officers at mayfair responding to ur phone calls meh ?? where, can repost again ?? :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
got video of police officers at mayfair responding to ur phone calls meh ?? where, can repost again ?? :geek:
When did I say got video of police? Twisting like a snake put words info my mouth is your mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek proud sneaky snake way to win. You go to my Facebook and accuse me tell lies of calling police. Hide in rat hole repeating false accusations of people tell lies act gangster is so sia suay son of prostitute way to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I say got video of police? Twisting like a snake put words info my mouth is your mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek proud sneaky snake way to win. You go to my Facebook and accuse me tell lies of calling police. Hide in rat hole repeating false accusations of people tell lies act gangster is so sia suay son of prostitute way to win. Pui! View attachment 183166View attachment 183167
What a pathetic sneaky snake @rotiprata got to resort to make false accusations of people didn’t call police. Got concrete proof of dented window scared what to call police? Sia suay @rotiprata son of prostitute hide in rat hole make ridiculous false accusations of me to discredit me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a pathetic sneaky snake @rotiprata got to resort to make false accusations of people didn’t call police. Got concrete proof of dented window scared what to call police? Sia suay @rotiprata son of prostitute hide in rat hole make ridiculous false accusations of me to discredit me.
A victim of abuse scared what to call police? Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got concrete proof of dented window scared what to call police? Knnbccb
What’s the use of social media if criminal bully dogs and snakes can pretend no see no read and hide in rat hole like this rat hole forum just open Ccb mouth to make and repeat all kinds of false accusations of people? Social media is for people like me to have a voice. If you @rotiprata don’t bother to read means you are a criminal snake dog out to smear me. Admit it you are the one that you condemned persecuting LHY. Pui! Hypocrite criminal bullues mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek persecuting Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress. You proud of your accomplishments or not? Everyday I stay home or go out got your fellow dogs and snakes persecuting me by knocks and whistle. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the use of social media if criminal bully dogs and snakes can pretend no see no read and hide in rat hole like this rat hole forum just open Ccb mouth to make and repeat all kinds of false accusations of people? Social media is for people like me to have a voice. If you @rotiprata don’t bother to read means you are a criminal snake dog out to smear me. Admit it you are the one that you condemned persecuting LHY. Pui! Hypocrite criminal bullues mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek persecuting Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress. You proud of your accomplishments or not? Everyday I stay home or go out got your fellow dogs and snakes persecuting me by knocks and whistle. Pui! View attachment 183168View attachment 183169
@rotiprata mark Andrew yeo condemn persecution of LHY while persecuting Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress with his Ccb pride. Just open Ccb mouth make all kinds of false accusations of Gansiokbin is not called persecution then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@rotiprata mark Andrew yeo condemn persecution of LHY while persecuting Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress with his Ccb pride. Just open Ccb mouth make all kinds of false accusations of Gansiokbin is not called persecution then called what?
@rotiprata come on don’t pretend even if I tell you all the details of police visit whatever I said in Facebook, you will just ignore and pretend no hear and repeat your false accusations of police no come. Just like I tell you dogs all the details of SFC but all ignored and pretend no hear and repeatedly accused me tell lies. Just admit it you are persecuting me a virgin as slut just like the one that you condemned persecuting LHY. You are a hypocrite criminal bully dog snake. Pui!