• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole fabricate lies and photos of Gansiokbin to smear Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win Pui!
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo everyday make posts with whistles got no shame....So many Ccb lies from your Ccb mouth no......and dare not go to my Facebook. And do up this thread during peak hour and not off peak hour. And Rotten cb is your evil filthy family women. Not me a virgin slandered a rotten Cb by your Ccb mouth. Pui!
are u planning to show off ur 1Big-1small at ur FucBook?... keeping ask me to go there.. :geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
keep twisting like a snake you mark Andrew yeo and why you don’t dare to up this thread during peak hour 9 to 11 pm?
lau kway! u think u'r the mafia boss ??; demanding people to go to ur FucBook, setting time to post.!... go oar ur cb n GGDF !
tis forum is not SFC, act yaya, bossing around, no wonder got fired by kt latha
images (2).jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:whistling::whistling::whistling:..ha ha ha... lau kway bui ... MIA leow....after watching tis clip.. ..:geek:
@rotiprata everyday hide in rat hole whistle at Gansiokbin and tell lies abuse Gansiokbin a virgin as Lau kuay bu. Plenty of videos with whistle and yet your cb son of Lau kuay bu mouth open can tell blatant lies as if there is none.
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely TAKE OUT YOUR CHEEBYE AND LET ME BULLY!!
I will fuck it with a knife, shave it clean, cut off your beef curtains, seal up your hole and fuck a new hole with the same knife!

GAN SIOK BIN. You fucking attention seeking whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your victimhood!
How much did you charge whistle uncle to fuck your curry hole today?
How long did he fuck you?

890B1A5.jpg
Act victim is you Jeremy Quek viciously abuse me and then act victim pap ceca bully you Knnbccb no shame whore dog of foreigner criminal syndicate. Pui!
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
but me only bully those who always harrass their neighbours, office colleagues... :geek:
I sit there did nothing to them is called I harass them Knnbccb abuser protect abuse tell shameless lies you mark Andrew yeo son of Lau kuay bu accusing me a virgin as Lau kuay bu dare not up thread in the peak 9 to 10.30 pm Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png