• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@rotiprata come on don’t pretend even if I tell you all the details of police visit whatever I said in Facebook, you will just ignore and pretend no hear and repeat your false accusations of police no come. Just like I tell you dogs all the details of SFC but all ignored and pretend no hear and repeatedly accused me tell lies. Just admit it you are persecuting me a virgin as slut just like the one that you condemned persecuting LHY. You are a hypocrite criminal bully dog snake. Pui!
I spent years telling details to dogs. Fucking stupid indeed. Dogs judge you a slut means a slut. Dogs and bitches don’t care about the truth. Their ccb slut and son of slut mouth say you are a slut because they are sluts and sons of slut themselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@rotiprata come on don’t pretend even if I tell you all the details of police visit whatever I said in Facebook, you will just ignore and pretend no hear and repeat your false accusations of police no come. Just like I tell you dogs all the details of SFC but all ignored and pretend no hear and repeatedly accused me tell lies. Just admit it you are persecuting me a virgin as slut just like the one that you condemned persecuting LHY. You are a hypocrite criminal bully dog snake. Pui!
And these are the hypocrites that cry victim of racism, umno pap ceca ccp whatever bully them while they persecute me a virgin as slut whore mistress with knocks and whistles. I wish all these hypocrite criminal bully dogs snakes dead.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I say got video of police? Twisting like a snake put words info my mouth is your mark ..
spin so much ... so no video means no and none police officers came n respond to ur calls ...see, even the police know u r spinning lies. tats y they dun even bother about u ... ... suggest u stick to wat u r best at !!.. oar oar oar... lay kway bui :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
spin so much ... so no video means no and none police officers came n respond to ur calls ...see, even the police know u r spinning lies. tats y they dun even bother about u ... ... suggest u stick to wat u r best at !!.. oar oar oar... lay kway bui :geek:
Tsk tsk tsk busted tell lies that I said I got video of police came still twisting like a snake now Ccb mouth say no video means police no come. You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek sons of lau kuay bu are so proud dogs hiding in rat hole churning lies to persecute a virgin stating facts as telling lies. And hypocrite criminal bully dog act righteous condemn LHY persecution. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk busted tell lies that I said I got video of police came still twisting like a snake now Ccb mouth say no video means police no come. You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek sons of lau kuay bu are so proud dogs hiding in rat hole churning lies to persecute a virgin stating facts as telling lies. And hypocrite criminal bully dog act righteous condemn LHY persecution. Pui! View attachment 183187View attachment 183188
A virgin kena accused slut must take photo show cb to prove virgin. Victim of mischief and harassment call police must take video to prove. That’s criminal bully dog with dog pride logic indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk busted tell lies that I said I got video of police came still twisting like a snake now Ccb mouth say no video means police no come. You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek sons of lau kuay bu are so proud dogs hiding in rat hole churning lies to persecute a virgin stating facts as telling lies. And hypocrite criminal bully dog act righteous condemn LHY persecution. Pui! View attachment 183187View attachment 183188
@rotiprata why just now don’t up this thread but the other two? Because you are mark Andrew yeo son of Lao kuay bu abusing me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lidat .. y u no call police n report mark Andrew yeo to them... instead kpkb here .. lau kway bui :geek:
tsk tsk tsk repeat and repeat same old thing. Suggest that to yourself mark Andrew yeo to call police for insulting you in return for you insulting me a virgin as lau kuay bu. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk repeat and repeat same old thing. Suggest that to yourself mark Andrew yeo to call police for insulting you in return for you insulting me a virgin as lau kuay bu. Pui!
tsk tsk.... for wat?? .. all these "call police; report police shit " all started by u lah !! ... lau kway :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk.... for wat?? .. all these "call police; report police shit " all started by u lah !! ... lau kway :geek:
Do evil hide in rat hole to abuse woman a virgin as lao kuay bu dare not call police when people do evil back to you son of lau kuay bu more like it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do evil hide in rat hole to abuse woman a virgin as lao kuay bu dare not call police when people do evil back to you son of lau kuay bu more like it. Pui!
So many criminal bully dogs and bitches that are professionals act nice act subservient outside but vicious gangsters when hiding in rat hole abusing me think they can get away with trampling me Knnbccb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why reply everywhere but not this thread? Because you are mark Andrew yeo son of Lao kuay bu abusing me one. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
oar oar oar... suck suck suck
ur tsk tsk tsk ah neh dun believe u..
the police oso dun believe u..
jeremy quek oso dun believe u..
u expect mark andrew yeo to believe u?
but all of them believe u r a fake virgin..
:whistling::whistling: