• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many Pappys don't like OngYK..not Team player.

jw5

Loyal
Both Fuck Yew and Ser Fuck are gone. Perhaps they forgot that pap ministars and mps are supposed to dress humble, drive humble, act humble and talk humble. :wink:

Lui Tuck Yew used to drive his Lambo around the Siglap area
on weekends. Teo Ser Luck same, meeting his kakis public
gardens. But goes in a Toyota Wish for grassroots events.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :thumbsup:

0VOTr.gif

Kee Chiu should be PM. Ah Heng is a traitor; he sold us to the Ah Nehs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
General Chan Shiok Shiok beat him to it. :biggrin:
Hey Xia suay selfish stupid sinkie traitor dog son of whore do you know chan 陈is a cantonese surname? I agree with a person comment doesn’t mean I am his supporter ok.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you.
I am not aware, until now,
about that gentleman.
Expensive taste, and appears to "flaunt it"
Good for him that he married into a financially wealthy family.

Nothing wrong with flaunting it
We now live in a different era....no one will begrudge a politician’S wealth if he had earned it outside of office.
Just look at Trump and Bloomberg.

jw5

Loyal
First is to get wealth, then power and after that pussies. :sneaky:

Nothing wrong with flaunting it
We now live in a different era....no one will begrudge a politician’S wealth if he had earned it outside of office.
Just look at Trump and Bloomberg.