• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2013/2014

jw5

Loyal
Isn't Rooney supposed to be the disgruntled one?
How come he seemed to be the only one up for battle? :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manchester United got trashed so badly after Kelong King Ah Tan got arrest here... No more $$$ to push for good results!

No, Man Utd lost because Moyes is an idiot.

I didn't care for either Manc team, was hoping for a draw, but once I saw the initial lineup and formation, and learnt of RVP being injured, I knew City will win big.

There is huge meltdown in Red Cafe and here and here. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My MC today, hangover from last night :p:o

8DB8154D-336A-4D73-B592-C2D6DCC4F1D6-460-00000046FAF03570_zps77f3b0ac.jpg

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't Rooney supposed to be the disgruntled one?
How come he seemed to be the only one up for battle? :mad:

The rest of the cunts could not match Roon's enthusiasm. Our one trick pony will remain just that. Not one farker can put in a decent cross. Sad.....

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manchester United got trashed so badly after Kelong King Ah Tan got arrest here... No more $$$ to push for good results!

I thought 'Kelong Ah Tan is a Pool fan. If it wasn't for his timely manipulation, Pool would be playing championship league. No?:eek::biggrin:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, Man Utd lost because Moyes is an idiot.

I didn't care for either Manc team, was hoping for a draw, but once I saw the initial lineup and formation, and learnt of RVP being injured, I knew City will win big.

There is huge meltdown in Red Cafe and here and here. :biggrin:

Moyes is in denial as far as the strength of his midfield is concerned. I would have thought, he would play 5 across in midfield with Carrick playing deeper in defence with Rooney as the lone striker. DM lost the plot and City was very well prepared for the task. It was clear that the City players were instructed to shoot on sight. Get the corner or free kick and capitalize on set plays.

Apparently they didn't need to do that coz their neighbors in red started menstruating by the buckets-fall apart! Went with my heart instead of my head and game over within 50 minutes. Sigh....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fellani either overawed by the derby or his hairdo affected his judgement. .supposed to mark toure but he chao geng n let him score. once again young is ineffective ...after moyes stopped him diving he suddenly dunno hoe to play. young sucking his cock or wat week in week out play him despite his horrid peeformance. fergie would hav benched him after liverpool

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MU vs BL

Mickey mouse cup tomorrow morning, with return of dracula Suarez. No Persie, out still with his balls ache. Match preview

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24140621

Manchester United's Dutch striker Robin van Persie is unlikely to feature after missing Sunday's loss at Manchester City with a groin injury.

Defenders Rafael and Phil Jones are doubtful, but the likes of wingers Nani and Wilfried Zaha should get a chance.

Liverpool forward Luis Suarez is available after serving a 10-match ban.

Daniel Agger (rib) will be assessed, but Glen Johnson (ankle), Philippe Coutinho (shoulder), Joe Allen (hamstring) are all unlikely to play.

MATCH PREVIEW
League Cup games in early autumn can be soulless affairs, but Manchester United versus Liverpool is never for the faint hearted - and the potential return of the divisive Luis Suarez, allied to United's painful derby defeat at Manchester City on Sunday, adds buckets of extra spice.

Under new manager David Moyes, United have made their worst start to a season in nine years. Admittedly they've had a tough fixture list, but the Scotsman will give everything to ensure his team emerge with victory.

Wayne Rooney says it's the "ideal game" for United at this juncture, but Liverpool's supporters would love nothing more than turning the screw on their bitter rivals. Manager Brendan Rodgers might just be more motivated by seeing Luis Suarez make a swift return to goal-scoring ways, while avoiding any unnecessary dramas.

"I have no doubt that, having been out, Luis will be even hungrier but his commitment and fight for the cause will still be the same," he said.

MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head
•Manchester United and Liverpool have met four times before in the League Cup, with Liverpool winning the 1983 and 2003 finals, as well as a fourth-round home tie in 1985. United won a third-round game at Old Trafford in 1991.
•At Old Trafford, the Red Devils have won each of their last five matches with Liverpool in all competitions.
•United have not lost to Liverpool at Old Trafford since a 4-1 Premier League defeat in March 2009.
Manchester United

•The Red Devils have won three, drawn one, and lost two of their six matches this season.
•United have lost just one of their last 10 League Cup games at Old Trafford, winning the other nine.
•Wayne Rooney has netted three times in his last three home games against Liverpool in all competitions.
Liverpool

•Liverpool are unbeaten in their last six away matches in all competitions, winning four and drawing two.
•The Reds have won each of their last six League Cup games away from Anfield, conceding just four goals in the process.
•Daniel Sturridge has scored for the Reds in the last two games between the two sides.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
David Moyes has warned Manchester United fans that they may suffer more damaging defeats until he can bring in top-class signings in January.

Moyes bought only Marouane Fellaini for United's first team during a three-month transfer window but has now said he needs further reinforcements after starting the season with only seven points from five games.

"I don't think it's actually the squad, we've got numbers," said Moyes ahead of Wednesday night's Capital One clash with Liverpool.

"Maybe where we've got work to do is to bring in players not for the squad but one or two to go right into the team. But that will happen. There will be days like we had on Sunday, and there might be more of them because we are in a period where there will be transition.

"There is a new manager for the players and, in turn, there will be new players as well at different times.

"Yes, it does mean I may have to take a few more blows, definitely. Maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows. I've taken the punches already and I'm happy to do that.

"Not for a minute did I think this was going to be an easy job.

"I knew this was going to be the case because I was taking over from a great manager and it was always going to take time for me to get my own ways and change things round a bit.

"A lot of people thought Manchester United won the title last season probably because the form of other teams was poor."

Tuesday's press conference was cut short abruptly when one journalist attempted to ask a question about the form of Ashley Young, who has reached a teammate with only one of his 22 attempted crosses in four Premier League games this season.

====
fuck...is it a thinly veiled attack on Woodward for screwing up the transfer window? Appearance of rift between Moyes & the owners?

Or a defeatist attitude - which is not seen during Fergie days. After hitting on so many targets like a desperados and succeed in bedding none makes Man Utd looks like a laughing stock and the results is telling and now he tell fans not to expect too much?

Moyes, you think we are guillable? Don't complain about inheriting from a great manager la la la...Barca has transited smoothly with a change of manager too..how come they are doing fine and make great success in the transfer market?

Bayern Munich too. the reason: they had a good manager to take over. Fergie for what ever stupid reasons, make you his successor...always with a small club mentality...

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, they were in cahoots where the transfers were concerned. Alcantra was the closest they came to signing a quality player when they manage to get approval from the Barcelona camp to talk to the player after putting a bid of 23 million pounds(approx.)
The problem was no one followed up-not Woodward nor Gollum spoke to the player or his agent (father) on personal terms.

Woodward will always act in the interest of the owners and not the club as he was the primary advisor to the financial restructuring plans in before and after the club became private. He probably manage to convince the Glazer family that the deal was doable. Fairly simple increase profits/revenue or decrease cost.

Ponder what Fergie said, " I left the club in the best possible state". I've often take it to mean that given the financial limitations and the circumstances that the club is in, this is the best possible outcome-not just the players, the facilities and the entire ecosystem that has made the club successful over the years.

If DM is thinking of getting more money for players, he can either sell some of the players or Woodward will give him the money and sell something else in return. With Woodard at the helm, it will be all about the balance sheet. Period.

jw5

Loyal
1. Given Woodward's investment banking background, it may not just be about balance sheet, but also off balance sheet. :eek:

2. Far better performance against Liverpool than against Man City. Liverpool put out a strong team, with Suarez, Sturridge, Victor Moses, etc all playing. Utd had Giggs and Jones in midfield, Kagawa and Nani on the flanks, Rooney (captain) and Chicharito upfront and looked far more dynamic than Young, Welbeck, Valencia, Carrick and Fellaini. Rooney was again the best player.

3. Heard of the bid for Bale but not the happy one crying. :biggrin:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adnan didn't do much when he came on but the puzzling substitution was Hernandez. He was a handful for his marker and I thot he played well. Nani played ok but I thot he was really selfish when he shot for glory instead of passing to the unmarked Kagawa.

Truth be told we were lucky not to concede in the last half hour. They had their chances and if not for the point blank save from De Gea from a follow up header, it could have easily been one a piece.

I dun think Kagawa or Hernandez look entirely happy when they were substituted. Give them a chance Moyes, they can only get better with a bit of confidence.