• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2013/2014

jw5

Loyal
It will be 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1. The soak and strike strategy should do the trick with the back 4 playing deep in defence. Chelsea has some of the fastest strikers in the premier league in Hazard, Willain and Torres. It makes no sense to put on an attacking line-up when you neither have the class nor the form to beat them.

I dun think they even have the numbers to field a second team of youngsters. They'll probably be hammered till they turn blue. Besides, they'll only be setting themselves up to scrutiny and criticism by the FA and the title chasers in the league.

If the game is to go either way, it will probably come from a set piece. My best bet is a draw but much depends on the players the manager selects.

ccb, towards the end of last season, you already recommended that Man Utd get Strootman from PSV.

Now that he has gone to Roma for about 15 million euros and playing well for champions league chasing Roma in Serie A, Mousey Moysey apparently looking at him and Pjanic. And also reportedly looking at Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio of potential champions Juventus. Someone should go and tell that Mousey that players like these at top clubs ain't gonna move, including Fabregas and Koke. It's players like Strootman when he was at PSV, who would be willing to move to Man Utd.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moyes got 180 million pounds to spend right ?

go spend all on Bundesliga players lah...........can even get those 2nd string national players mah.......all very good value for money..........

goalie -

Leno from Werder Bremen......younger and better than De Gay anytime.......cheaper too............

defenders -

Marcel Jansen, Howedes, Badstuber.......good enough for Germany, more than good enough for Man Ure......even subs like Dortmund's Erik Durm and Hofmann..............or Bayern's Kirchoff.......or others like Emre Can......anytime better than any of Man U's mickey mouse defenders lah.........

midfield -

no point chasing big names, they won't come to Man Ure.......can get Patrik Herrmann.....Aron Hunt.....Sidney Sam.......Lars and Sven Bender..........even unknowns like Castro and Arslan...........just keep Kagawa and Januzaj and chuck the rest........

attack -

spend big and get Max Kruse and Kevin Volland............get rid of Welbeck and Macheda.....

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Leno from Werder Bremen......younger and better than De Gay anytime.......cheaper too............

midfield -

no point chasing big names, they won't come to Man Ure.......can get Patrik Herrmann.....Aron Hunt.....Sidney Sam.......Lars and Sven Bender..........even unknowns like Castro and Arslan...........just keep Kagawa and Januzaj and chuck the rest........

Bernd Leno is at Bayer Leverkusen lah...................... :rolleyes::biggrin:

And Sidney Sam has just moved to Schalke from Leverkusen....................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moyes got 180 million pounds to spend right ?

go spend all on Bundesliga players lah...........can even get those 2nd string national players mah.......all very good value for money..........

No self-respecting player wants to work for David Moyes, money can't really compensate for that handicap and insult.

Instead of worrying about who gets signed in the transfer window, start worrying about keeping hold on some of the existing players. :cool:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No self-respecting player wants to work for David Moyes, money can't really compensate for that handicap and insult.

Instead of worrying about who gets signed in the transfer window, start worrying about keeping hold on some of the existing players. :cool:

let the decline be a slow and drawn out affair............:p

anyway, not many stars left..........if Mourinho really wants to sign Rooney then he's getting senile......can't believe he let Lukaku go on loan and got Eto.......and still using Cech and Terry.........

van Persie old liao.........

only Hernandez, Phil Jones and Kagawa worth keeping.............the rest can throw away.............

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i supporting Man U against Chelsea...............

but if Man U were to lose..................then i hope they kana crucified............

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half the transfer window gone n nothing to show for , looks like they r treating this season like a bad dream without regards to fans's feelings esp those season ticket holders.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fatty Anderson is heading to Florentina I hope he can squeeze thru the door

Now moyes,u have shipped a dead wood out when will it b ur turn ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what is Moyes smoking these days....

Moyes: United still attractive to top players

DAVID MOYES, MANCHESTER UNITED, PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester United manager David Moyes feels an "incredible" amount of players want to play for the club despite their mixed season so far.
Moyes' men sit seventh in the Premier League, 14 points off leaders Arsenal, while the Scot has also seen his side bow out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle.
Despite suffering a difficult start to life at Old Trafford, Moyes, who was only able to sign Marouane Fellaini in the close-season, remains confident big name players would still consider moving to Old Trafford.
Having been linked with the likes of Koke and Juan Mata in recent weeks, Moyes said: "The amount of big players wanting to join United is incredible.
"Some players go for the money at other clubs but, if you ask them where they really want to be, they want to wear the badge of Manchester United, not only the biggest club in this country but in the world.
"Some of the results have not been what you want, but I wouldn't say the aura is fading. In fact, I think the opposite.
"It won't be an issue when trying to sign players, not from the trips I am making and the things I am hearing."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A picture is worth a thousand words:

BeXKJbKCUAAatbc.png

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.......saw Welbeck, Young in the team instead of Hernandez and Kagawa............know sure die one......

too bad that Chelsea didn't massacre Man U jialat jialat..............

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not unexpected, we were truly beaten in SB. Even if the 1st 15mins, we did good -but did not convert. :(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moyes kena suan jialat jialat. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;i-gNt5WqJpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-gNt5WqJpU[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and the slow painful decline continues............:p

expect van Persie and Rooney to put up half-hearted displays when they come back.......further demoralizing the rest of the team......:biggrin:

expect more talk from Kagawa and other players of leaving........

how to replace the following junk...........

01..........Welbeck
02...........Valencia
03.............Young
04.............Nani
05.............Cleverley
06............Fletcher
07..............Carrick
08..............Giggs
09..............Ferdinand
10...............Fabio
11...............Raphael

mana got money to replace so many junk players at one go...........and who will come............:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and the slow painful decline continues............:p

expect van Persie and Rooney to put up half-hearted displays when they come back.......further demoralizing the rest of the team......:biggrin:

expect more talk from Kagawa and other players of leaving........

how to replace the following junk...........

01..........Welbeck
02...........Valencia
03.............Young
04.............Nani
05.............Cleverley
06............Fletcher
07..............Carrick
08..............Giggs
09..............Ferdinand
10...............Fabio
11...............Raphael

mana got money to replace so many junk players at one go...........and who will come............:biggrin:

Simple replace moyes as priority

Last edited: