• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man stares down sleeping woman's top throughout bus journey

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
man_stares_down_womans_top_while_she_sleeps_on_bus-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Plain Jane caught a man staring down a woman's top while she was sleeping on the bus.

Said the STOMPer:

"This idiot kept peeping into the girl's top when she was asleep on Bus Service 143 at about 8am today (Sep 27).

"He was staring down her top throughout his entire journey, which lasted for at about 10 minutes.

"I didn't even need to wait for the right moment to snap a photo, because he was constantly committing the act!"

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
man_stares_down_womans_top_while_she_sleeps_on_bus-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Plain Jane caught a man staring down a woman's top while she was sleeping on the bus.

Said the STOMPer:

"This idiot kept peeping into the girl's top when she was asleep on Bus Service 143 at about 8am today (Sep 27).

"He was staring down her top throughout his entire journey, which lasted for at about 10 minutes.

"I didn't even need to wait for the right moment to snap a photo, because he was constantly committing the act!"

There's a reason why most guys prefer standing in buses and trains.....

Too bad I drive, missed lotsa opportunities. :(

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walaneh ...... remind me of primary schooldays on the rickety public bus where conductor still punch ticket binya ........ got one time i stare until saliva drip on nehneh .... lucky she never woke up ....:o

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually cannot blame him, and all men who stare at boobs. The moment we are born, we got boobs stuck into our faces, enticing us to fondle and suck them. Thus begin the obsession...:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with staring at womans boobs when they themselves wear low cut dress . If never look at them they will feel offended .

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If women make an effort to wear plunging neckline or low cut , we men should make an effort to bio or stare hard :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with staring at womans boobs when they themselves wear low cut dress . If never look at them they will feel offended .

Women love men to look at their boobs as objects of art but not as objects of lust.

Very "hard" lah I know...lol.