• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man pretends to be possessed to get XMMlperform obscene act on him - Guess what race

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
face.jpg

http://www.tnp.sg/

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man pretends to be possessed to get XMMlperform obscene act on him - Guess what r

Wow that's one very malay looking chinese fella.

In before whoami and andyfisher see my post and go all butt hurt again saying racism racism.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man pretends to be possessed to get XMMlperform obscene act on him - Guess what r

http://www.tnp.sg/content/man-25-pretends-be-possessed-make-5-minors-perform-obscene-acts-him

He told the girls that he had supernatural powers and they had to perform sex acts to prove their love for him.
The five girls were aged between 12 and 15 then. Two of them even went on to become his accomplices, helping to coerce other victims into performing these obscene acts.
When he was finally caught and taken to court, he claimed the girls had forced themselves on him.
Simon Wong Choy Chuan, 25, was yesterday convicted of 10 counts of sexual offences involving minors. He is out on bail until his sentencing on March 14.
Read the full report in The New Paper on Thursday (Feb 28).

So this is how a simon wong looks like

019e71f4.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Baleno is not going to be happy. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the guy doesn't look handsome nor smart to me. so why those XMM so dumb ?

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should have laws to cut of the kuku of these perverts.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simon Wong Choy Chuan, 25, was yesterday convicted of 10 counts of sexual offences involving minors.

Guess the race? Wow that is indeed one Malay looking Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Simon Wong Choy Chuan, 25, was yesterday convicted of 10 counts of sexual offences involving minors.

he has one of the most chinese surnames too. Wong and there isn't even a hint of chinese in him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some people look quite different from their ethnicity. Had a Malay-looking Thai friend who told me a Malay food stall auntie talked to him in Malay...even though he knew not a word of the language. :biggrin:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

With a face like that, I'm not surprised that he had to resort to such tactics.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some people look quite different from their ethnicity. Had a Malay-looking Thai friend who told me a Malay food stall auntie talked to him in Malay...even though he knew not a word of the language. :biggrin:

Malays and thais do look quite alike i mean both countries are next to each other. Is your thai friend one of those southern thais? In any case ppl from burma, cambodia, thailand, philippines do look rather similar.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

he has one of the most chinese surnames too. Wong and there isn't even a hint of chinese in him.

knnbccb will tell him this Simon Wong guy is an yeendian with chinese and european looking names.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why a Malay having a Chinese name?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

i recall one similar case whereby the perpetrator pervert ask the victims to hold down his legs so he can perform sit-ups

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why a Malay having a Chinese name?
Father cheena Mother melayu lah.......but mother probably steal eat with her old flame abang and conceived him. Knew a chap surname Sim back in the army......chinese father indian mother but he looks 100% indian but his siblings looks mixed or even chinese.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Father cheena Mother melayu lah.......but mother probably steal eat with her old flame abang and conceived him. Knew a chap surname Sim back in the army......chinese father indian mother but he looks 100% indian but his siblings looks mixed or even chinese.
Or both parents cheena, but mother steal eat with Malay delivery boy. Very common in the US for milf to ask delivery boy for extra help in clearing choked pipes.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow that's one very malay looking chinese fella.

In before whoami and andyfisher see my post and go all butt hurt again saying racism racism.

my guess is chinese looking mat