• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man pretends to be possessed to get XMMlperform obscene act on him - Guess what race

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man pretends to be possessed to get XMMlperform obscene act on him - Guess what r

knnbccb will tell him this Simon Wong guy is an yeendian with chinese and european looking names.

youu confuse me... loll i think this time i am correct ... wow ... :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man pretends to be possessed to get XMMlperform obscene act on him - Guess what r

btw ... i think Raiders likes his lips :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

btw ... i think Raiders likes his lips :biggrin:
He will be in very high demand in changi chalet. Other inmates will claim that he tricked them to let him suck their dicks to excise evil spirits in their balls.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go ahead and try to disown our kind.

Following this logic i suppose american blacks with surnames like smith or tyson are ang moh.

Cannot be lah bro. Jah_rastafar_I will not accept that is not a Malay. How to feed his racist appetite like that?

So having a chinese name with a malay appearance = chinese? Well i guess if i change my name to jean claude i will become a white.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Father cheena Mother melayu lah.......but mother probably steal eat with her old flame abang and conceived him. Knew a chap surname Sim back in the army......chinese father indian mother but he looks 100% indian but his siblings looks mixed or even chinese.

Mixed race ppl can either look like 1 race or look mixed.

When ppl are mixed with african they tend to look more negro cos negro genes are "stronger" something like obama but i don't think that's true i think it can occur either way.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal

Re: 2 jokers at Bukit Panjang - a naked man with his poodle

PICTURE: Shin Min Daily News

Agitated, the man stripped naked in public – one piece of clothing at a time – and caused a commotion.

A passing policeman saw him and told him to get dressed, but the man refused and charged at the officer.

He even threw a punch at the policeman’s face, which the officer evaded. When the officer threatened the man with a Taser gun, he still continued to be agitated until two more officers and helped to arrest him.

The drama happened in Bukit Panjang on Tuesday morning.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have we forgot to guess the race of the above? Oh wait, he should definitely be a malay or an indian.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mixed race ppl can either look like 1 race or look mixed.

When ppl are mixed with african they tend to look more negro cos negro genes are "stronger" something like obama but i don't think that's true i think it can occur either way.

its like if an indian marry a chinese....the daughter and son will naturally have bigger eyes than you pigskin slanted eyed cheena babis.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

This proves no matter how you cross-breed.... that dirty part of your ethnicity cannot be eliminated

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its like if an indian marry a chinese....the daughter and son will naturally have bigger eyes than you pigskin slanted eyed cheena babis.

You mean it's not like a mixed race with a chinese will be a chinese with shit skin or like this m&d looking chinese here?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your ignorance and bigotry are just sad. When I'm not so tight for money I may donate something for your education.

Following this logic i suppose american blacks with surnames like smith or tyson are ang moh.

So having a chinese name with a malay appearance = chinese? Well i guess if i change my name to jean claude i will become a white.

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

This "guess the race" is a tough one.
Macam like a twist at the end lidat.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck the name. the guy is 99% m&d. what Chinese..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your ignorance and bigotry are just sad. When I'm not so tight for money I may donate something for your education.

what ignorance and bigotry? :rolleyes:

You seem rather pleased it was a malay looking chinese. Unfortunately with his malay looking face nobody will ever think he is a chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck the name. the guy is 99% m&d. what Chinese..

:biggrin: opps looks like you might be called a racist i bet if it was me that made this quote i would be called "racist".

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Religion Part Is Easier

You have a point here. Nowadays, we have difficulties coming to the right people with the right language.

How are you suppose to tell who is who ? Even your NRIC will become a challenging task to identify what is a Malay or a Chinese when you looked like a Thai or a Burmese. The race is already a messy part, don't even talk about the dialect group.

I still think the Religion is much easier. There's no such complexity at least.

dialects.gif

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

He is a very malay looking chinese indeed. Definitely a cross breed. Those "ter kor" lips would not be on the face of a pure chinese.