• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Man asked woman to prove her pregnancy so that she can take the reserved seat

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should remove all the signs that SAYS RESERVED....I have sat, Mass Rapid Trains, in Malaysia, Taipei, Hong Kong & Bangkok...they do have signs that give seats to.......but not signs that says RESERVED for....

Hard to tell, who is above 55....some of the older ones DEMAND seats & Pregnant woman too....& some with wobbly legs...we must have survival guide when we take trains, after all we pay for seats too...to identify those above 55 deserve a seat, pregnant woman...no need to ask if she is pregnant...if she is wear short, she turn or bend a bit, you see stretch marks..she is pregnant...the belly, round smooth & with an even shape, pregnant...the rest are just belly bump of fats...

Anyway...it our wish , manners & education to give up our seats to anybody...not to have people dictating or imposing on us.....it is my wish to give up my seat to you,..if you are old, pregnant etc..

If one is very old & walking wobbly...or woman with belly so big, that the baby look like it is coming out any minute or just with a big belly...should not travel on public transport....they are a health & public menace..

20141203154125098.png
20141203153223864.png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In Taiwan, HK it says priority seats...NOT RESERVE, which places some, KPC like that 'bitch' to flare up. I have seen in HK/Taiwan, people do get up & give their seats to the elderly etc...sitting on the otherwise PRIORITY SEATS or any seats.

but if you are depicted in that picture, would it be a common sense that one shouldn't be using the train etc???:p