• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Man asked woman to prove her pregnancy so that she can take the reserved seat

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is chio, that samster wouldn't have done that :rolleyes:
Look a semi fat ass shitskin le

No pregnant woman is chio. She was mad not because the guy didn't believe she was pregnant; she blew her top because the guy was insinuating that she was fat. The seat is reserved for pregnant women, not fat charbos. That must have been the message from the guy.

She looks like the high caste SS.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No pregnant woman is chio. She was mad not because the guy didn't believe she was pregnant; she blew her top because the guy was insinuating that she was fat. The seat is reserved for pregnant women, not fat charbos. That must have been the message from the guy.

She looks like the high caste SS.

Oic, I believe she is not pregnant :biggrin:
What is SS ? you mean black secret society ?

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I just found out after seeing her Facebook

I assumed she was am due to her name, shit skins are famous for acting bossy and complaining I have no doubt she was at fault

She married in May 2016. Assuming it's not a shotgun marriage, and she got pregnant in June, she would be less than 3 months into her pregnancy. It's difficult to tell if she was pregnant or just a fat slob.

The Chinese gentleman was reasonable to suspect she was pulling a fast one. She could have answered nicely by telling the gentleman that she was only 3 months pregnant and it might not have been obvious yet. She didn't have to go from being defensive to very offensive. If she thinks she is entitled to the reserved seat, surely the gentleman is also entitled to verify that she is indeed entitled.

Notice that the man wasn't even taking up the seat and he could be a good Samaritan by trying to prevent the seat from being taken by a not-so needy passenger.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She married in May 2016. Assuming it's not a shotgun marriage, and she got pregnant in June, she would be less than 3 months into her pregnancy. It's difficult to tell if she was pregnant or just a fat slob.

The Chinese gentleman was reasonable to suspect she was pulling a fast one. She could have answered nicely by telling the gentleman that she was only 3 months pregnant and it might not have been obvious yet. She didn't have to go from being defensive to very offensive. If she thinks she is entitled to the reserved seat, surely the gentleman is also entitled to verify that she is indeed entitled.

Notice that the man wasn't even taking up the seat and he could be a good Samaritan by trying to prevent the seat from being taken by a not-so needy passenger.

Yes the man's reply was classic.
Too many of these entitlement morons around.
Many incidents reported and shown in social media.
Many would shy away not wanting to create a scene for fear of being malu
Kudos to the man for standing up to the fat bitch.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit skin bitch. 3 months pregnant can walk and stand like any other normal young ladies. no need any special privilege.

blame your poorfuck husband for not being able to afford a car ok. :oIo:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without any baby bump, how would anyone know she is pregnant? The man is right. For all we know, it could be some fat woman masquerading as a preggie in order to get a seat on the crowded train.

this time JohnTan is correct. :biggrin:

we agree with you on this one.

SwarmiParmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if the woman is not pregnant we men should be gentlemen and give up our seats for the ladies.

If not more Charbors will go for Angmos.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well that is where her being a shit skin comes into play. Shit skins always play the victims and are always ready to quarrel and fight and be rude so asking her to be nice and not complain is like getting a cat to bark

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you the one asking or are you the one riding?

Of course I'm the one asking . I have caught 1 dismount and walk to get a seat in turf club and like to lift up his sinkie leg to rub the sinkie toes. But I dare not arrest him becos he has ah pek gang with him :biggrin:
In order to arrest the weak, need a lot of time to follow, as cannot anyhow make accusation .:cool:

jw5

Loyal
Even if the woman is not pregnant we men should be gentlemen and give up our seats for the ladies.

If not more Charbors will go for Angmos.

The bestest part of this story is that the guai lan guy was not sitting in the reserved seat. He was standing right in front of it, as if he was protecting it from undeserving and ineligible passengers. :biggrin: