• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Malaysia's 15th General Election (19 Nov 2022 ) : Live updates

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAS is lurking under the PN flag.
If PN is going to Jiuhoo chenghu, means no cinema, no blackpink, everything in jawi and etc. Good luck Jiuhoo!

user posted image

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PN is going to Jiuhoo chenghu, means no cinema, no blackpink, everything in jawi and etc. Good luck Jiuhoo!

user posted image
PAS can only thrive in three states. Kelantan, terengganu, because that was where it was formed, plus maybe kedah, which is 50/ 50.
Voters of both states vote PAS based on communal sentiment i.e. belonging to the state.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing i interested is how much the Ringgot will drop :biggrin:
My take is that ringgit will still slide because not a single one of the winning candidates have the ability, experience or steel balls to make the right decision on how to develop, grow and pull Malaysia out of the long rut.
It is still on track to go bankrupt in 2028.
SG will be happy.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take is that ringgit will still slide because not a single one of the winning candidates have the ability, experience or steel balls to make the right decision on how to develop, grow and pull Malaysia out of the long rut.
SG will be happy.
Yep. That's the reality in Jiuhoo. :biggrin:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG will be happy.
Many more Malaysian see slide MYR will continue to come Singapore takeover sinkies job. You happy ah?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAS can only thrive in three states. Kelantan, terengganu, because that was where it was formed, plus maybe kedah, which is 50/ 50.
Voters of both states vote PAS based on communal sentiment i.e. belonging to the state.
Do these Pas states have cinemas? Bars , clubs and other entertainment industries?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many more Malaysian see slide MYR will continue to come Singapore takeover sinkies job. You happy ah?
Of course! Ultimately Sinkies will one day to wake up and realise PAP has been screwing them and then grow the balls to screw PAP back.
That is imminently a positive development.
The only question is the threshold of pain they will be willing to endure before waking up.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next jiu hu PM

GE15: Hadi Awang confident PN can form new govt​

Abdul Hadi expressed gratitude for the comfortable win given to PN and PAS in GE15 based on unofficial results at a press conference held at the media centre of PAS' headquarters. — Bernama pic' headquarters. — Bernama pic

Abdul Hadi expressed gratitude for the comfortable win given to PN and PAS in GE15 based on unofficial results at a press conference held at the media centre of PAS' headquarters. — Bernama pic
Follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Telegram channel and browser alerts for the latest news you need to know.
View attachment 168835
By Zarrah Morden
Saturday, 19 Nov 2022 11:52 PM MYT
KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 19 — PAS president Tan Sri Abdul Hadi Awang said that Perikatan Nasional is confident that it will form the new federal government after the 15th general election (GE15).

He expressed gratitude to god for the comfortable

I have been supporting him to be malaysia next PM (search my past posts), ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharia is great!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG will be happy.

No worry, anwar will recover at least 50% of national assets from Najib and Rosmah. He can auction rosmah's branded handbags on carousell.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

user posted image

no cinema, still can watch tiktok, saved 15RM.

jawi is a phonetic language, not as difficult to learn as cina writing.

Sharia laws is good, every house hold net income will raise by eliminating expenses on vices and un-essentials.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worry, anwar will recover at least 50% of national assets from Najib and Rosmah. He can auction rosmah's branded handbags on carousell.
That'll be good. Conversely he will release Zahid from further prosecution and punishment as payback for supporting him all these time after Anwar was kicked out of BN.
Also, his catchword Reformasi, is basically an empty shell full of promises because until today, 30 years later, not a single detail of what Reformasi consists of, Anwar cannot explain.
Clearly his ego of wanting to be PM consumes him over everything.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG will be happy.
Why would SG be happy?